Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2565 times)
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

bitcoin is not just about making profit, its about its unique ideology and this is why most persons hold their coin despite the fall in price in bitcoin. They believe bitcoin will rise up again after awhile and thus they hold what they have. So holding is not a bad idea if you fully understand bitcoin and its ideology
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

bitcoin is not just about making profit, its about its unique ideology and this is why most persons hold their coin despite the fall in price in bitcoin. They believe bitcoin will rise up again after awhile and thus they hold what they have. So holding is not a bad idea if you fully understand bitcoin and its ideology

For now the best that we can do is to hold our bitcoin. And wait that it will rise up in coming day, i know bitcoin can do it.
lummydee

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

I only need to hold to avoid run at loose because if I should sell off this time the price is falling drastically I will loose so I need to hold till it regain it strength and rice in price
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

I still hold my coins eventhough the market value still falls. The price was bad for the main time and I know it will recover soon. We might see the abnormality for the past months, but I still believe we're heading to a great pumps this end months of the year.
Lakad normalin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Yes im still holding, there is nothing i will loss if i keep holding
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

I always hold when market conditions are not good rather than having to sell when panic sells. This is useful for viewing conditions and securing profit. so I think this can be maximally useful.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Yes, that is the best strategy for now which is to hold your btc at this very situation. This has been the lowest so far within the year and I hope this will no longer go deep down. However, if the bear market will continue to go down trend, still we don't have any choice but to wait further until the recovery and continue to hold so far.

Yes, I will still hold when the market price fall and wait patienty until it rise again. While holding, I can do other stuff that I could earn extra money . We only have the best strategies to used especially when the  price fall.
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

Why not? I hold BTC for a long term period because I strongly believe that it is not the maximum of this currency, BTC has to face a lot of difficulties but I hope it will overcome them
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Yes. I still hold my cryptos even if the market falls. And I plan to hold them for a very long time. And i don't care even if their price will go down.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

Holding in times of market crisis is the best thing to do, Have faith in the market is the courage for the investors and risk takers.
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

I am pretty sure that the best thing you can do when the market goes down is to hold because selling at low price is not the smartest thing to do. Be patient and hold.
linlinhl

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

I just checked the market whenever I felt like investing some and that was when the market was down that I went in to pour my money to some promising cryptos.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

yes,When the price of coins fall abnormally, the best thing to do is to hold the coins in your possession. If you sell it, you will lose your investment and the profit you are expecting. If you have a lot of money, you can buy more coins and continue holding them.i will hold anytime,when down it is good time to buy!
alicequeen

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

Selling off because is the current market situation istagged nonsense because every coin as fallen off there potential values and this makes them presently useless for now. So the answer is holding not sellibg, the market cant be like this forever
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

Well i think we need to stay calm even if the market falls abnormally. Because we can also never know that in the next day it will also rise abnormally. So if we are going to hold during the price fall maybe we can earn a lot in the next few days. Falling and rising is always their on the crypto that is why it is said to be unstable so then we need to have patience on the feild.
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:06:56 AM

For my stand, yes, I will hold my btc for quite a time. If the price of the btc is still falling. Dont panic. Wait for the best time to sell them all when the price goes up. In addition, some are against this opinion. They sell their btc as long as the price falls because that is the time that they can invest more btc and obtain more profit when they sell it when the btc price goes up. But then that is so risky.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

Selling off because is the current market situation istagged nonsense because every coin as fallen off there potential values and this makes them presently useless for now. So the answer is holding not sellibg, the market cant be like this forever
You right, the price will not continue like this forever, of course the price will have time to rise and recover, but we don't know when it will happen,
if you are too afraid of trading when prices and market conditions are volatile like this, then I suggest to holding
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

Everyone panic when Bitcoin drops but mainly because due to lack of understanding that every investing asset has it own price variations in different time periods and Bitcoin have them too but the variation was much higher in the past couple of years that is why most people did panic selling to avoid further losses so no I don't sell 
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

They say that we should keep on holding because if you will not then you will be branded as weak hands and easy to panic that these people are no place of this kind of investment but for me this is a very good strategy in which you know how to sell it high and buy it low again. Selling during the dip and price fluctuations are also a good strategy as long as you have the perfect timing of when is good to buy and good to sell.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

in investing, I have never put all my assets on cryptocurrency, but I still consider the opportunities that exist in cryptocurrency
when the market price falls, in my opinion it can be used as an opportunity to get even greater profits, by buying coins as much as 20% of our total trading assets
if there is no more money, HODL is the best way to avoid loss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: