Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2558 times)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Of course, selling coins now is the most reckless thing you can do. As much as I would not like to withdraw part of their investment for personal needs, I keep myself in hand, because I do not want to be left without benefits.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
I keep holding all of my bitcoins even its price is going down,  I am sure that the bitcoin will easily overcome it because it has potential.  There are a lot of opportunities  that we can get from investing our money in bitcoins.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

I do it all the time because Buy a bitcoin at one time is not possible for me. I wait for that when the price of Bitcoin will decrease. Whenever the price of Bitcoin decreases, I invests some money in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now one of the number one currency in online market. Millions of people in all over the world are invest in bitcoin daily. It is one of the most safe and profitable currency also. All most every country peoples are knew about Bitcoin now. Bitcoin is not a single country currency its for the whole world currency. Some country banned Bitcoin for there country but that is not any big problem for it. It is the best currency to invest your money. So I want to say every one if anyone want to get a very good profit from Bitcoin this is the right time to invest... Smiley Smiley

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Patience must be really the powerful method to have in this kind of crisis. Well, we can not deny the fact that the market is not stable which is inevitable so, why be cautious and hold until the time you can reap what you sow. Be patient and keep your cool so that your anger will not get the best out of you.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

To me selling doesnt make sense but its below 75% which i see no point selling. To be an investor one must be reason to invest what one can afford to lose. At this point am hodling until whenever the market recovers, i believe in the project and in crypto market. Its is a long year of panic sellers and strong holders, hopefully it will be worth it someday or not.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Although I am not a daily trader, when I see an abnormal drop in the market, I will dump my coins to BTC or USDT! Because this will reduce my pressure from losses!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Of course i will definitely keep on holding because we do all know that crypto currencies specially bitcoin has a great potential and the movement of the market is just normal though the flactuation is really low. The market would still go back to its normal shape just keep on holding.

Cryptokeke

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Yes im still holding in fact im still investing. Now is the right time to invest because ethereum and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are affordable so its  the ideal time to invest
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

is this a wise decision to sell assets in red market?? so this is better to hold and pass from this red market depression. the market will rise again surely. so hold and enjoy later in the bull run time Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Yes im still holding in fact im still investing. Now is the right time to invest because ethereum and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are affordable so its  the ideal time to invest
Yeah good point. Low market proce equals inexpensive coins so a good opportunity to buy coins to be sold later on. Holding is good too since you wont be able to maximize the price of coin.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Of course because in my opinion if I panic and sell what I hold maybe I will only get a loss. Therefore I prefer rather than sell it and wait until the price rises or above the price I bought the coin. Never invest if you still have a sense of panic because it is still new in the crypto currency because many people have suffered a lot of losses.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Even tho crypto market looks so bad I will continue holding. Despite of this situation I will continue supporting bitcoin because I know bitcoin helps me in everything. Holding is the best option to do rightnow you just need to be patient.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Yes of course I will and what else remains to be done? I believe in this market and this technology

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Yes i want to hold my tokens when the market price is falls down.because i want to believe that market will recover and i wait for that moment.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

I will keep holding, all we have to understand is that crypto investment is 100% decentralized, of course all depends on market conditions, because users globally and can access anytime they have the right to buy or sell so that this makes prices like a roller coaster.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

For me I will keep holding no matter what, because I investing with my spare money, I will keep holding till Bitcoin prices reach my target sell or maybe it's peak.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Of course because in my opinion if I panic and sell what I hold maybe I will only get a loss. Therefore I prefer rather than sell it and wait until the price rises or above the price I bought the coin. Never invest if you still have a sense of panic because it is still new in the crypto currency because many people have suffered a lot of losses.
That's how it should be. We trade and invest with the aim of making a profit, not to get a loss. Of course being patient is something we must do to avoid loss. However, the decision will sell or not is in the hands of each person, depending on what is chosen when to do that.
ChocolateMuscles

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

First, yes, I am still holding and not going to change my mind Cool
However, I have a quick question here. What made you say "market price falls abnormally?"
What exactly is abnormal about these falling prices? Has any market ever been different from it? I don't think so Wink
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

I think I still believe this market will improve again and will rise according to previous conditions and will be even more likely in the next year and I would rather save it for a long time.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

I will always hold my Bitcoin in the declining market, as long as I believe that the industry Bitcoin will return to last year's price, everything is possible in the encrypted market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: