Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2565 times)
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

Yes. I'm a full holder. At this time market condition is very bad. Even market price falls abnormally, But don't change your decision. If you think hold your tokens till recovering the market, So don't change your decision. Some people have changed their own decision because they are afraid of the market. Don't be scared. My idea is this the time to buy more altcoins. Definitely, We can get many profits after the market recovers. I think everything returns normal in soon.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

My opinion  still holding my crypto asset even market in red state. because if i sold them than it would huge loss for me becauae i bought them at very high rate. so i would like to keep holding them.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

the condition of bitcoin is not good at this time, but that does not mean that bitcoin will die. I will continue to hold my coin until a very bad condition actually occurs. after all I have studied and considered this risk if it really happened.
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I think there no other decision to do yet to hold it on the grounds that the cost is low. I am presently holding my bitcoin and I am sitting tight at the cost to turn green. Furthermore, I think holding is the most ideal approach to abstain from losing cash.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Yes of course if this is the current situation, the best thing to do is just to hodl all your token even if it takes a long time I will just hodl it then wait until the tokens will increase.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

Yes I will continue holding my coins if the price going down because I'm very sure its going to rise again as time goes on.This is just a trial time for the crypto world.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

I am currently in buying mode whenever my pocket allows me to. I already sold the majority of my holding during the bull run. having said that some of my ico investment are already crossed danger zone so had to average down with more money because I believe in those projects.

Warren Buffett: Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

very clever attitude, this is the way to get the things done. Generally speaking, it will give you great profits, might not be the case with all the projects, but I wish more traders would be like you

Thanks!
I like to believe that its smart attitude but I know that's not right in my case. I remember I got scared when all my portfolio got big overnight. that was a panic moment for me because I never invested in any stocks etc. before ( didn't have much money or knowledge tbh still don't have) and I was reasonably new in crypto space ( got in during China Fud)

The short story is I just got lucky. during that time all my crypto friends were criticising me when I told them that I sold everything now they cursing me as all friends do lol

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I think we're already low enough at the moment to stop panicking. so it remains just to wait
regionora

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

On Thursday, cryptocurrencies stabilized above $ 200 billion of total capitalization: the consolidation confirms the end of panic sales of the last wave, bitcoin again held the $6000 mark and now looks safer than altcoins, where support levels are short-term and conditional.
From the news it is worth noting the next quarterly report NVIDIA, in which the company announced the almost complete stop of card purchases from miners. In the future, the company will exclude demand associated with cryptocurrencies from profit forecasts. This drop in demand is quite logical, because many algorithms were absorbed by new ASICS, and for the remaining at current prices, the payback of even the top graphics cards increased above 3 years. Few who are willing to invest in mining, much easier in the optimistic attitude to buy themselves depreciating cryptocurrency.
It also became known that on August 21, the us Senate will discuss the impact of cryptocurrencies on electricity, electricity prices and the environment. The hearing will be introductory, but still expect a number of unpleasant comments.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and every morning in your mailbox will be up to date information on all markets.

p.s. for merit I would be grateful
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Most of the people say they are holding. But there is no doubt many people have sold their coins and they are still many people panic and sell their coins. That's why the prices are falling.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Considering the drop in cryptocurrency market price, I believe and think the best option is to hold till the market is okay. You selling your coin will also increase the fall in the price. If we hold in this times, the demand rate will increase causing a little rise in the market price.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

To hodl or to let go of your bitcoin is a matter of time. Some of us prefer to hodl till the price goes up again even after a little depreciation. Bitcoin has evolved over the  years, anytime the price goes down, it rises again.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
Yes i will still hold my bitcoin and other coins because i have a strong believe that the market will definitely recover very well next month, so i will never stop holding all of coins because selling it now is not a good idea, i might lose a huge money when i sell my bitcoin and other coin with a low price.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

It is true that the current price of the crypto market has remained on the downside for several months. As some of the members have said it is time to buy and not sell but I understand your decision because not everyone can holding. I would also sell if I needed to recover my money.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Of course I hold them! The red market is the worst time to sell tokens. I don’t even get it why people tend to do that, the only explanation is panic I guess.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

I held on to my coins and now I am already seeing the wisdom in my action, the market is already in greens and progressing rapidly.bitcoin 6600$
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Of course I hold them! The red market is the worst time to sell tokens. I don’t even get it why people tend to do that, the only explanation is panic I guess.
Again , I guess some person got burned again by the panic, newbies most times, hodling is still a good strategy most times
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

No one can say with 100% guarantee that holding currencies or selling currencies is the bravest thing to do to gain profits in any period of time in the crypto world because everything is decided by people on predictions and some form of news which can be true or not and the holder should make the wise decision whether to hold or sell by considering the market situation and other relevant out side information that might effect for Bitcoin or the particular currency and for Bitcoin and most currencies selling is not a wise thing to do because there prices are already low so the best thing to do is hold little while at least and sell 
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

I will still hold because I still believe the market will be exciting, I'm not too worried, at least from now until the end of 2018.
BrianDCampbell343

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

The market is always volatile, it's falling but it's also signaling strong growth, I'm not going to sell, I'm still holding on for a while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: