Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2565 times)
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

YES YES and YES. Holding means to buy whenever this "abnormal" drops happen-- hold and wait until the market jump back on. I have been holding and waiting. I buy whenever it's cheap with an amount of money I am willing to lose, forget about it for a few months and just wait until na the next bad news on cryptocurrency happens-- for me to buy the dip again.
That's what holding means for me so-- don't be rattled by the dips-- just buy the dip with what you can spare  Wink

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

I made another investment, when the price of coins dropped, so that it could increase my profits
indeed this is very risky, but I have repeatedly seen the price of BTC and ALT always rise, even after a big dump
a lot of trading experience, greatly influences your progress in getting profit

moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Of course I will still hold my bitcoin because the price is still low and I don't want to sell it just because the price is falling continuously. I have patience and I am willing to wait for a long time to have a huge profit. I believe that bitcoin will recover from big downfall.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Most of the people who holds now are the members that has been trapped from the investment in December 2017 since they are in the huge loss now they continue to hold and waiting for the price to grow again.some of them are not care on what is the price this days because they are in long term holding that may take from 2-5 or more years
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

Holding while bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto currency - while the best solution. Now we hope that the end of the year will be traditionally favorable for the growth of the crypto-currency market and our coins and tokens will finally be able to grow in value. Maybe even after this, this bear market will end.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

Yes I do, I'm still holding even the market falls abnormally. There are only two option, to sell or to hold my token. I choose to hold since the token price falls on a very low amount. I don't want to sell it at this period of time. I would rather wait for sometime. It may take some time but since I believe in the project, I know the price will recover in due time. Cheers to holders.  

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

yes of course I will keep holding when market conditions are falling and market conditions are not normal because when you sell at a low price you will get only losses.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

How you can says the price fall abnormal? When do you stay in this crypto currency world?

Crypto currency price movements were like that from a few years ago. I mean it dropped dramatically and rose drastically too. Should you know the character of the price movement, you will know when to start and when to choose to cutloss. I have a long-term investment, so I don't pay too much attention to price reductions. But if I am like you, when you sell assets that you have because of a drastic price reduction then I will not think long to buy back after the price is at a lower price. Buying assets when recovering I think that is not a good idea because basically the price will go down again it will make me lose.
Morgan19

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Yes Of Course. Only Those Who Are New To Cryptocurrency Trading Will Feel To Sell Off At The Bottom Price Of Any Coin They Bought And Buy When Everywhere Is Green

Cryptocurrency Trading Has Taught Me How To Be More Patient In Life

What I Believe Is That What Goes Up Must Surely Come Down ( Vise Versa ), With This Am Not Bothered Of Holding Top Cryptos In The Coinmarketcap

CONCLUSION

Never Dump At The Bottom And Buy The Top.

Also, Make Sure You Invest What You Can Afford To Lose, Trading Is All About Buying Low And Selling High For Profit And You Should Know That In Trading Is Either You Lose Or Win.

Goodluck
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Yes of course, i will hold my tokens when the market is on breakdown. No such thing that you sell you your token in middle of market breakdown, all we want is a profit not a loss so we must hold it and wait for the time that market will gain stability.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

I will still hold my bitcoin. Because I have a dream about bitcoin. And hope that bitcoin price will high again at a time and that is so near about us. We have to be patient. I hope the price will be gain again that's why I still holding when market price falls abnormally.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Yes of course, it is normal for the market to fall in season and out of season, so what should we do is not to panic but to hold it firmly and wait patiently for a right timr to sell or trade.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I will continue to keep my coins whatever happens because I am not willing to sell and giving away my coins and because I have invested what I can afford to lose. Right now the best strategy is to hold because selling with panic is not the best solution and we all know that investing in cryptocurrencies has a significant risk due to high volatility. Patience is the key !!
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

I am HODLING all my coins right now and waiting for the market to recover. I am patient, not in a rush anywhere.
amobi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Selling off crypto at a very low price and incurring much loss is never an option for me, its a matter of time, patience is the keyword, nothing lasts forever, i truly believe that crypto market will still recover, i would rather wait and be patient than sell at a huge loss
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

It is not necessary to keep all the coins. It seems to me that right tactics can now be called trading coins, but at the same time keep at least half until the time when the market recovered.
AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

The price is increasing slowly. Still waiting for the big short squeeze.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

The best thing to do when the market goes down is to hold because selling at low prices is not wise at all. You can not have great investments if you sell when the market goes down

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
LilPancakes2

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

The price is increasing slowly. Still waiting for the big short squeeze.

shorts are increasing still, now over 34,100 on Bitfinex.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

The most smartest move every crypto investor can afford to do in the event of fall of the market is to keep calm, be patient and hold very well the coins in possession. If possible, buy more promising coins at cheap price from the weak hands who panic sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: