Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:37:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2565 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I would love to hold for long, but situations when I need to cash out with no matter which price comes so often that I already used to live with that, currently I cash out all my earnings from signature campaigns and nothing stays to put on a side unfortunately.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

When the market falls, I will still hold coins for a while, I will not give up my coins because of a small loss! Unless this decline can last for a few months!
The downturn can last longer than one year. Just as now the market is down from the beginning of the year and many are unacceptable and have sold all. But I personally keep going because the market will go up after people get discouraged and abandon this market, Holder will always succeed if they know patience

Im absolutely agree with you. When impatient people will sold all their tokens for few cent (as people doing now) than big whales will start bullrun. And this impatient people will be buying coins again but for much high price than they were sold out. I think downtrend almost finished and bullrun can start in any time...
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

I'm still holding when the price falls because if I am into panic sell I will lose big. These situations was for long now but I still had a hopes on the market. The moment that you will panic sell you will regret after.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

other options I do not see what to do with my savings when prices fall so stay just keep and not panic
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

I'm keeping all my crypto and will not sell them in the short and medium term. I am very confident that the market will rise again in the long term and my investment will yield many profits
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

When the market falls, I will still hold coins for a while, I will not give up my coins because of a small loss! Unless this decline can last for a few months!
The downturn can last longer than one year. Just as now the market is down from the beginning of the year and many are unacceptable and have sold all. But I personally keep going because the market will go up after people get discouraged and abandon this market, Holder will always succeed if they know patience

Im absolutely agree with you. When impatient people will sold all their tokens for few cent (as people doing now) than big whales will start bullrun. And this impatient people will be buying coins again but for much high price than they were sold out. I think downtrend almost finished and bullrun can start in any time...
Selling coins that we have with panic will only get a few cents. But when we are patient, it is likely that we can achieve much better results. This is indeed an unpleasant condition, but that we must deal with it as well as possible, we must be patient and wait for the right time to make good decisions. The crypto market is like this so we have to learn from every condition that occurs and apply experience as a matter of fact.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

In my opinion when market drops, the best thing is holding, patiently waiting, we can get the profit we expect, I'm sure that the future of crypto will soon recover so that hold is more profitable.

Im agree with you. We can try to sell tokens and re-buy more cheaper. But noone dont know when market will be grow again and we may not buy in time and lose profit. So better to hold. Im sure that next bull market will be very soon.

Yes I agree with you.  Now that we can have the coin in more cheaper price,  we can have more coin if you have money to re-buy.

Also even the market falls abnormally just divert your attention in other things to forget the stress in your investment. And lastly in this kind of situation all you can do is hold your coins,  and wait patiently until the price gets back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

It depends on how much damage I have suffered. If the market declines and my losses exceed 50%, then I will not sell them, because it will not save my losses, nor create revenue for me!
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Of course, I continue to keep my coins because I currently have no other way out except to do it.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Yhe market is truly alarming at this time. And i have also coins in my wallet that drops big. But even if their value drops. I will still hold them.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

It depends on how much damage I have suffered. If the market declines and my losses exceed 50%, then I will not sell them, because it will not save my losses, nor create revenue for me!
This is a example psychic of most investors, when they see their assets continue to depreciate and they think that they could lose more,
then they sell all their coin and panic selling happen in the market then contributes to dumping prices..
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

The market can still survive, this is not the end and it's not the time to panic. When the market falls, it is best to keep holding and be patient waiting for the market to stabilize. Now the confidence we need, confidence in the market will return to stability and confidence in the benefits that will be gained from crypto.

jfelix

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

Better to sell when the market goes up, If it dips and you have bags it is better to hold in my opinion.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

Of course, I continue to keep my coins because I currently have no other way out except to do it.

As investors, of course we must be prepared with all the risks, I believe that the future of Crypto will continue to improve so that holding when the market is dropping is better and more profitable for the future.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
We have different strategy and opinions so for me I think it's not bad to hold y funds even I see the market badly bearish now. Because I'm still believe that crypto market will survive this situation and recover again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Yes, I do. I believe in cryptocurrency's future and i think that this whole year is large market manipulation when investors with big money trying to get coins at cheap prices, they dump price and buy a lot and they have enough time to wait for their profit.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

do not panic and stay at such a time is the most reasonable decision because the expenses we will not cover if we sell everything
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Yes, I do. I believe in cryptocurrency's future and i think that this whole year is large market manipulation when investors with big money trying to get coins at cheap prices, they dump price and buy a lot and they have enough time to wait for their profit.

Yes, I still hold even the price is very low, because I believe that it will soon rise again. Just keep on holding your coins and re buy some coins especially that the price is very low. Keeping and holding all your coins will be the safest way to lose your investment. Keep calm and stay positive that soon the price will pump again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

I must admit that I am still holding, but only because I did not have enough conviction to sell my cryptos when I could have done it, obtaining enough benefits to have a life already resolved.

I am not a deluded person, I am aware that the prices of many of the cryptos that I still keep will never return to the levels they reached not long ago, such as DeepOnion, Gbytes or Bitcoin Atom, however I will continue to hold them with the only hope of at least recover in the medium term a part of the capital that I had invested in them.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

There's no other option to do. Holding your money is the best solution for this kind of crisis than losing some money.This is the perfect time to test your patience. If you already know how the market runs you should not be scared and just wait until the market gets recovered.I still believing that it will get recovered this year.

Good thinking I too do that because I brought digital assets for a highest price than today and selling them today means getting zero profits in return and I am not sure even I will get my investment so holding them longer until the prices recover is the best thing I can think of right now or otherwise not just my money but my time will be too in vain in the crypto currency market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: