Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:00:17 AM

WTS 100,000 faircoins
pm with serious offers!~ Smiley

1BTC.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

So what do people think the real price per faircoin will be? Cheesy

Basing it off PMC:

At the peak of preminecoin the market cap was $600,000. There's just shy of 500,000 PMC in circulation. So at it's peak each coin was worth ~$1.2  http://coinmarketcap.com/pmc_30.html.

Theres 500,000,000 Faircoin (1000 times the volume of PMC). So if the faircoin market cap hits the same peak 1000 FAC should be worth ~$1.2 = ~ 0.002 BTC

So that's my prediction. Would love it if 1000 was worth 1 btc though Smiley

its 50M coins which mean 100 times.

Premine had no hype at all.

you can also compare the cap with other coins and see that yes it could surely be worth as much as premine in his peak. 600k market is very low tho.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
juggernot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:03:54 AM

WTS 4000 FAC.  I'd prefer to use an escrow or some other service.  PM me offers.
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:15:47 AM

WTS 10K FAC for 1BTC,PM ME Smiley

escamillo

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:24:21 AM

So what do people think the real price per faircoin will be? Cheesy

Basing it off PMC:

At the peak of preminecoin the market cap was $600,000. There's just shy of 500,000 PMC in circulation. So at it's peak each coin was worth ~$1.2  http://coinmarketcap.com/pmc_30.html.

Theres 500,000,000 Faircoin (1000 times the volume of PMC). So if the faircoin market cap hits the same peak 1000 FAC should be worth ~$1.2 = ~ 0.002 BTC

So that's my prediction. Would love it if 1000 was worth 1 btc though Smiley

its 50M coins which mean 100 times.

Premine had no hype at all.

you can also compare the cap with other coins and see that yes it could surely be worth as much as premine in his peak. 600k market is very low tho.

My mistake. In that case 0.02/1000 is a pretty good price. I would be very happy with that.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:35:14 AM

My mistake. In that case 0.02/1000 is a pretty good price. I would be very happy with that.

You have no idea what the market cap is or will be for that coin. Extrapolating on bs is not the way.

Facts: 50M coins, 49750 share, 1000 FAC per share.
escamillo

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:39:58 AM

You have no idea what the market cap is or will be for that coin. Extrapolating on bs is not the way.

Fact: 49750 share, 1000 FAC per share.

Well, obviously I have no idea what the the final price will be. Just sharing my thoughts. I think we're all guilty of a little bs around here. We are all, lets not forget, making money out of thin air (especially in the case of this coin).
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:41:07 AM

well lets explain how unfair your (faircoin) is first of all  it did not launch with windows wallets in the op..., second of all you could of downloaded it on multiple computers, you could even use a fucking proxy to do it multiple times......... LOL so anyone put up a richlist yet?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:49:27 AM

well lets explain how unfair your (faircoin) is first of all  it did not launch with windows wallets in the op...

Wrong, was on the first post and repository minutes after the launch.

second of all you could of downloaded it on multiple computers,

Why multiple computers?! 1 was enough. Don't get your point?!

you could even use a fucking proxy to do it multiple times......... LOL so anyone put up a richlist yet?

Yes everyone could do so, or everyone could just read and see that a token was available every hours.
In both case what's your problem exactly? you didn't get some? or enough?, meh!
If everyone could do so, so yes it's fair. As fair as purchasing a HUGE computer or the last ASIC miner to get some more. uh...
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:56:28 AM

Wallet:
Will be released on launch date

guessing your the guy with a million faircoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:59:13 AM

Wallet:

This is exactly what happenned.

Launch date arrived and wallet was launched at the same time for everyone for this to be a fair launch.

what's wrong with that?

CONTACT
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:00:25 AM

ok, i was here at launch there was no wallet to download for windows people.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:01:29 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 03:18:57 AM by BTCspoon

Wallet:

guessing your the guy with a million faircoins.

No not really, but the only thing i see in you right now, is envy and jealousy, time to grow up.

ok, i was here at launch there was no wallet to download for windows people.......

Ok ok fine. Let's just say that everyone found it, except you then.
In all case having the wallet at start made no difference, you had to wait 1 hour after the first token. It was not a mining race...you had 5 days to take some.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:03:42 AM

http://fair-coin.info/ Not sure if wallet was linked in OP or not on launch, but it was available before claims started if I remember correctly. Pretty sure it was linked and talked about in thread at the time as well.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:06:34 AM

Hmm which mean i was using an imaginary wallet? lol  grow up u just missed it.

CONTACT
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:06:58 AM

and thats my problem^^ LOL there was no link to the wallet in the fucking op.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
escamillo

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:10:34 AM

Yeah, exactly. Your problem.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:15:49 AM

So what you are really saying is that 99.99% of everyone here got the wallet, just not you. It's okay, you can get one now.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:17:25 AM

LOL ^^ Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:19:23 AM

LOL ^^ Roll Eyes

Let me guess. 13 years old?

You want faircoins? Plenty of sell orders right here.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: