Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:29:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341879 times)
Hundsstern

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:31:25 PM

Still waiting for my last 1000FAC but i'll start my giveaway now.

The first 3 people who are sending me a PM with their address and the correct answer to the following question will get 1000 FAC.

The question is: What are belief systems for Jonathan Glover. Copy and paste allowed. Eleven words.

I also WTS 1000 FAC for 69k Doge. PM me about it plz.

One right answer. Still waiting for 2 more.
thePridge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:33:08 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

After sending out to about 35k, our wallet file became corrupted.
we're trying to recover the keys, but it's both encrypted and corrupted and at this point we have no idea how to recover them, if they are even there
(the keys might not even be there, if the client only flushed a part of the file)
If anybody can help out with that, please do so.

As of right now, the first ~35k addresses (we'll check the exact number soon) have been sent to,
and we can't access the remaining coins
so, this is bacially the same as having distributed to only 35k addresses instead of 50k
and the coin is still Fair, just not the exact way we intended.

We're happy to move forward if we have your support, trying to push it into exchanges, gambling sites, stores etc.
if not, we'll scrap the project and try again with lessons learned.

we also have the option of creating another coin and using the faircoin addresses database to distribute the new coin

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

That right there has just ruined the coin, please tell me you can fix this?

I wouldn't say it's ruined the coin... most likely took people a while to figure out how to game the system anyways...
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:33:33 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

we're trying to recover the keys, but it's both encrypted and corrupted and at this point we have no idea how to recover them, if they are even there
(the keys might not even be there, if the client only flushed a part of the file)

As of right now, the first ~35k addresses (we'll check the exact number soon) have been sent to,
so, this is bacially the same as having distributed to only 35k addresses instead of 50k

We're happy to move forward if we have your support, trying to push it into exchanges, gambling sites, stores etc.

we also have the option of creating another coin and using the faircoin addresses database to distribute the new coin

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

We are going to have to start over again, use the address databases or just get everyone to submit more tokens.

You can't go on with 35K addresses that is not fair. It will just kill this coin.

What does everyone else think?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:33:57 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

I'd say we must move forward with the coins that got distributed. Judging from the speed the last tokens were used up the majority of them went to the pockets of people using scripts/other methods to get more than their fair share anyway. I have a feeling that the majority of undistributed coins are for people who already have received some coins.
johnies

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:34:03 PM

If the developing team have coins themselves then I would say let's go and continue as planned. If you are left without (and probably won't care about future so much), then I vote for creating a new coin and using the same database of users. Though, as some unfair people have got several thousands which isn't kind of fair, I would suggest you check out this forum and blacklist addresses used in here for multiple tokens so everyone only gets 1k. You could change those addresses to those who have complained they were left without and hoped for donations.

Guys, we have a problem.

Faircoin Team
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:34:44 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

We are going to have to start over again, use the address databases or just get everyone to submit more tokens.

You can't go on with 35K addresses that is not fair. It will just kill this coin.

I think 1000FAC  =  1BTC

y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:35:39 PM

So the coin is ruined?
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:37:31 PM

This conversation drives me nuts. Spent lots of my time for this coin and got to say:
"I dont know what NXT did or how they did it, but this is defintely bullshit. At least their coin is running now!"

You said @ http://fair-coin.info/#about --> YOUR DISTRIBUTION IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD to NXT.
Guys, YOUR DISTRIBUTION SEEMS WORSE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL WORSE  Grin

thePridge

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:37:51 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

*snip*

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

I think 1000FAC  =  1BTC

More like 1000FAC = 1.3BTC or 1.4BTC
hehehehehehe....  Cool
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

Those well served will push for a "ok move on, that's fine!", those not served or well served will push a "relaunch!". Get ready for 100 pages of non sense fight...

For the record got some corrupted wallet already, all recovered without any problem.
Faura888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:38:35 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

lol thaats so "fair", and so what are you going to do? and whats about not count the 15k left?
biteboy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:38:59 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

is so  stupid,  i dont know what to say?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

Either we use the address databases, or we go back to submitting more tokens, that would be fair.

We can't carry on with just 35K, what about the people who submitted their tokens after? that's not fair, this coin supposed to be fair.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:40:32 PM

fix wallet, or new wallet and use old blockchain than continue distribution?
escamillo

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:42:26 PM

Guys, we have a problem.

what do you say?

Faircoin Team

If the devs have lost all their coins, why don't we as a community donate back for bounties etc. I don't really see what the issue with there being fewer stakes. I'm happy with the few I got. Surely we can verify that the 15,000,000 coins left are just sitting in the same place?
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

We need poll
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:44:08 PM

I am still having issues with syncing.

http://imgur.com/MaljBkr

This is my conf file is there a mistake I am doing? I tried multiple stuff this is just the last version. I have been waiting for a loooong time now and still not syncing.

It still looks like this ; http://imgur.com/juvDGth

Yeah it is still not working. Same problem continues.

MIG.fish

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:44:51 PM

Coin is DEAD, however, it's a nice try... Smiley
heajin5921

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:45:12 PM

We need poll
+1

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

We need poll

A poll would be "fair".

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: