Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

I bet the majority of people agree with me.
I disagree, if anything the coin's value has gone up.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Seefude

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

Whatever if it ever gets added to an exchange I will just sell what I have.
But I am definitely not buying any.

Same here, this coin is fucked, it's not fair at all.

You have lost all integrity, I urge you to start with the redistribution again. We don't mind waiting a few more days.

How many agree with me on this one?

Another frustrated one who did not manage to get more then 1 share.

Distribution was fair i managed 4 share and im  ok with it, some people managed 20 share because they were active.

Everyone has the same fuckin chances now stop complaining.

I currently have 5.5K after making some donations, but they are now pretty much worthless, don't you get it, this coin is supposed to be fair... sorry to say this but if we carry on as is it will be far from fair, I bet the majority of people agree with me.

It's about as fair as life is. Shit happens. What you gonna do?

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:10:21 PM

You have lost all integrity, I urge you to start with the redistribution again. We don't mind waiting a few more days.

Distribution was fair i managed 4 share and im  ok with it, some people managed 20 share because they were active.

I currently have 5.5K after making some donations, but they are now pretty much worthless, don't you get it, this coin is supposed to be fair... sorry to say this but if we carry on as is it will be far from fair, I bet the majority of people agree with me.

You just like to whine, whine and then whine some more, don't you? So why is it now not fair? I bet that 90%+ of the remaining addresses are people who already got coins from the previous 35k shares. And it's still first come first serve, just the total number of coins suddenly dropped from 50mil to 35mil.
nobigdeal

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

When I give it a second thought I actually think that what's happened is good, since the community will get rid of all the whining bitches and the crybabies that it does not need anyway.

JustLurkin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

its still fair if we can be absolutely certain that the 15 million coins cant be accessed anymore

qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:13:10 PM

Distribution was fair i managed 4 share and im  ok with it, some people managed 20 share because they were active.

If you don't want the coins, please send them to me.
fTaQwo7tzuQyohPMmHTf5icKXbbVHnrAFi
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

Distribution was fair i managed 4 share and im  ok with it, some people managed 20 share because they were active.

You just like to whine, whine and then whine some more, don't you? So why is it now not fair? I bet that 90%+ of the remaining addresses are people who already got coins from the previous 35k shares. And it's still first come first serve, just the total number of coins suddenly dropped from 50mil to 35mil.

I don't think you get it, "the whole point of this coin is to be fair, it's the coins fucking name".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:15:15 PM

It's about as fair as life is. Shit happens. What you gonna do?

Our new motto "Faircoin; fairer 'slightly' then Life" Wink
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:15:37 PM

its still fair if we can be absolutely certain that the 15 million coins cant be accessed anymore

That's an excellent point, devs?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:16:43 PM

If you don't want the coins, please send them to me.
fTaQwo7tzuQyohPMmHTf5icKXbbVHnrAFi

If I do give my coins away, I will give them to a worthy cause.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

maxsinner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:17:25 PM

Yes, please all smart asses who think that this coin is suddenly completely unfair and lost all value, please send all WORTHLESS coins to fEsXuZoLX5wEDN6aWmMy5xXWQmsWKPj5WP
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:18:49 PM

Anyone who feels the coin is worthless, or dead could donate the coins to the dev team to evenly redistribute them to the remaining 15k addresses.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:21:15 PM

Yes, please all smart asses who think that this coin is suddenly completely unfair and lost all value, please send all WORTHLESS coins to fEsXuZoLX5wEDN6aWmMy5xXWQmsWKPj5WP

lol and here - fc9Z7JWmiK95mXtruJ28DAthqZfD3dQHfq

Much appreciated.
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:22:06 PM

Anyone who feels the coin is worthless, or dead could donate the coins to the dev team to evenly redistribute them to the remaining 15k addresses.

+ 1
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:22:33 PM

lol look at this monkey who just got his coins and is jumping up and down.
vis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:23:49 PM

as much as i hate this, i think we need to take things into perspective.

some notes:

1. If the remaining coins are indeed lost, the ones we already have have their value increased proportionally. so if like me you signed up addresses since the beginning, this doesn't really affect much.

2. most (all?) of the ideas you are floating are not practical. you know why? look at their analyics. 33% chinese, tons of nationalities and people who are not in this forum.
redistribution? who's gonna tell them?
this is a DECENTRALIZED coin.

even a relaunch under a different name, port, whatever - means informing everyone.

3. anybody with an interest to push the coin forward falls into the category of #1, meaning lost nothing.

4. i'd really like to see the addresses provably not spendable. we do need to find them first in the blockchain though. anybody up to the task?
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:23:58 PM

My share is behind 40k. So maybe i get nothing.

So please donate few coins if there will not be worthless

fT3xUr9V4MansLgAGJ7ELBxhoZ68Y6dwaB

thanks
Grin Cheesy

maxsinner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:24:20 PM

If the devs can prove somehow that the 15mil are indeed lost then it's all fair, if not then those coins will hang above the coin's price as a big black cloud and would never allow it to grow above 200-300 satoshi.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:24:38 PM

I'll do that after you have done yours.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:26:08 PM

Look at the title of this thread:

The First Fairly Distributed COIN -Vote for us on exchanges!

Cry Embarrassed Huh Shocked

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: