Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:59:19 AM

LOLLL ^^^^^^

WAIT ILL GIVE U A PEN AND A PIECE OF PAPER WRITE ME ANOTHER FANTASY BOOK!

WAIT 1 YEAR OR 2? THE COIN  WOULD BE ALREADY DEAD, WHICH 15K PEOPLE? DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE'S MORE THEN A TOTAL OF 2000 PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS GIVE AWAY?

I MANAGED 20 ADRESSES 1 BY HOUR, OTHERS MANAGED BETWEEN 5-100 ADRESSES, MOST PEOPLE GOT THEIR SHARE ALREADY JUST NOT THE ENTIRE SHARES,ONLY A FEW PEOPLE THOSE WHO CAME AT THE END DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SHARE.

YOUR STORY WOULD BE GOOD IF THERE REALLY WAS 50K IN THIS COIN LEADED BY SHITTY DEV.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sexydh80

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:11:40 AM

where is the dev!?!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:14:55 AM

HA this coin is fucked, i'm glad I didn't pay for it.

Oh well fair is fair.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:19:46 AM

lots of crying for a coin given out for free, some dev's are lucky to communicate every week about their coin, dev here is doing a fine job.

still happy myself to pickup any coins people don't want;

fWd4bTC3ibz95zSXS2LwSTg56brvZpoYYL   Smiley
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:33:50 AM

HA this coin is fucked, i'm glad I didn't pay for it.

Oh well fair is fair.

Fucked troll is fucked...
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:48:55 AM

Is this coin dead???

maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:56:47 AM

Is this coin dead???

No, but it's on life support.
bluetree1

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:26:29 AM

Angry where's the dev

comm
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:31:41 AM

hey.devs is online..catch him !! Roll Eyes
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:33:07 AM

Angry where's the dev

Ashamed to show his face.

I s it true that that one guy got 1,000,000 coins?  

Also is it true that the dev tried to scam the last 15K users out of their coins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:34:23 AM

Sorry for the delay,
Currently wallet still damaged, and we are still working on it.
Anyway, you can trade in FAIRCOIN in NXT-E (https://nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=fair_btc)
And we are in talks to bring the coin to gambling.
We gave more emphasis to revitalize the community, anyone who can help, PM us

Thanks,
Faircoin Team

I was here at launch
1. received 1million coins soon as I downloaded wallet
2. I had to take my code and register it
3. after doing that the coins disappeared

After distributing 1000 FREE coins to each of 35K "lucky" people, the incompetent amateurs known as "DEV" declared their wallet "corrupt" and left 15K people holding the bag. An empty bag they brought to the launch party hoping to fill it with free "fair"coins.

The above is the only thing true in this post. Everything else below is made-up, fabricated and imagined: do not believe any of it.

As I sat at my computer, staring at my QQ chat window, displaying the webcam video of my business contact in SZ (her name is Lilly), she took a long puff of her cannabis joint, adjusted her tinfoil hat, pushed away a strand of her long thick black hair, and started to talk in her Chinese-accented English.

"So...
I have spent the day gathering intel.
I went back and read the whole thread from the beginning, all 126 pages.
I did some research on the internet and talked to Chinese friends who live and work in Spain and Holland.
It looks like the "DEV" team is a group of math geniuses, headed by someone by the name of Eelco Fortuijn.
About 11 years ago, Eelco founded a non-profit organization called "Fair"food International.

"Fair"food is an international non-profit organisation. Our mission is to improve the socio-economic conditions of vulnerable people in the global food system and the sustainable use of natural resources.

From securing "fair"food to "vulnerable people in the global food system" came the idea of distributing "fair"coins to vulnerable bitcoin-less people in the global cryptocurrency system

But Eelco also wanted to get rich... filthy rich.

He has been following bitcoin and cryptocurrency for years and finally, in January 2014, when his master plan was ready, he went to Privacy Protection Service INC (based in Ausralia) to register the web site fair-coin.info as an anonymous entity. After all, we don't anyone to know his real identity.

He announced to the world 50 Million "Fair"coins would be distributed "fairly" to 50K people. Each would have a fair chance of getting 1000 Free coins.

Before the public launch, Eelco spent some time creating tens of private wallets. He programmed his "Fair"coin system to automatically deposit 1 Million coins upon the creation of a new wallet. This automatic deposit would have to be stopped AFTER tens of private wallets would have been created - and belonged - to him, his friends, relatives, and team members; and immediately BEFORE the launch to the public.
Alas, we now know that at least one guy - who came forward and announced it  to the whole world - received the automatic deposit upon the creation of his wallet. This was not supposed to happen.

Eelco's master plan was under way and people - around the world - started to download the Faircoin-QT wallet. But Eelco had anticipated the one major obstacle to him getting VERY wealthy.
HOW TO CREATE DEMAND FOR THE WORTHLESS COIN, SO THAT - WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGES - PEOPLE WILL JUMP FEVERISHLY ON IT TRYING TO BUY IT, and drive its price up?

Ahh... simple, we'll stop distribution at the 35K mark (Oops, our wallet got corrupted), and leave 15K people wanting. They will be so wanting of the free worthless coin that they would be willing to pay good money for it as soon as the original 35K people start selling. We - Million Coin wallet holders - we just sit back and watch it all unfold, as the controversy and the demand drives the price up. At the opportune moment - maybe after one or two years - we cash-in on our wealth.

Bunch of incompetent amateurs my ass... they - or rather he - is a master of deception."

As Lilly took one last puff of her joint, I continued to stare - with a stunned look - at her beautiful face.
"You've just made all that up, didn't you?" said I.
"Take it or leave it, you don't have to believe me, do your own research. It's getting late, I will go sleep." Said she.
And - like she does every day - she got up -purposely showing me a glimpse of her pink panties - and turned off her webcam.

LOL
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:42 AM

I was here at launch
1. received 1million coins soon as I downloaded wallet
2. I had to take my code and register it
3. after doing that the coins disappeared

After distributing 1000 FREE coins to each of 35K "lucky" people, the incompetent amateurs known as "DEV" declared their wallet "corrupt" and left 15K people holding the bag. An empty bag they brought to the launch party hoping to fill it with free "fair"coins.

The above is the only thing true in this post. Everything else below is made-up, fabricated and imagined: do not believe any of it.

As I sat at my computer, staring at my QQ chat window, displaying the webcam video of my business contact in SZ (her name is Lilly), she took a long puff of her cannabis joint, adjusted her tinfoil hat, pushed away a strand of her long thick black hair, and started to talk in her Chinese-accented English.

"So...
I have spent the day gathering intel.
I went back and read the whole thread from the beginning, all 126 pages.
I did some research on the internet and talked to Chinese friends who live and work in Spain and Holland.
It looks like the "DEV" team is a group of math geniuses, headed by someone by the name of Eelco Fortuijn.
About 11 years ago, Eelco founded a non-profit organization called "Fair"food International.

"Fair"food is an international non-profit organisation. Our mission is to improve the socio-economic conditions of vulnerable people in the global food system and the sustainable use of natural resources.

From securing "fair"food to "vulnerable people in the global food system" came the idea of distributing "fair"coins to vulnerable bitcoin-less people in the global cryptocurrency system

But Eelco also wanted to get rich... filthy rich.

He has been following bitcoin and cryptocurrency for years and finally, in January 2014, when his master plan was ready, he went to Privacy Protection Service INC (based in Ausralia) to register the web site fair-coin.info as an anonymous entity. After all, we don't anyone to know his real identity.

He announced to the world 50 Million "Fair"coins would be distributed "fairly" to 50K people. Each would have a fair chance of getting 1000 Free coins.

Before the public launch, Eelco spent some time creating tens of private wallets. He programmed his "Fair"coin system to automatically deposit 1 Million coins upon the creation of a new wallet. This automatic deposit would have to be stopped AFTER tens of private wallets would have been created - and belonged - to him, his friends, relatives, and team members; and immediately BEFORE the launch to the public.
Alas, we now know that at least one guy - who came forward and announced it  to the whole world - received the automatic deposit upon the creation of his wallet. This was not supposed to happen.

Eelco's master plan was under way and people - around the world - started to download the Faircoin-QT wallet. But Eelco had anticipated the one major obstacle to him getting VERY wealthy.
HOW TO CREATE DEMAND FOR THE WORTHLESS COIN, SO THAT - WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGES - PEOPLE WILL JUMP FEVERISHLY ON IT TRYING TO BUY IT, and drive its price up?

Ahh... simple, we'll stop distribution at the 35K mark (Oops, our wallet got corrupted), and leave 15K people wanting. They will be so wanting of the free worthless coin that they would be willing to pay good money for it as soon as the original 35K people start selling. We - Million Coin wallet holders - we just sit back and watch it all unfold, as the controversy and the demand drives the price up. At the opportune moment - maybe after one or two years - we cash-in on our wealth.

Bunch of incompetent amateurs my ass... they - or rather he - is a master of deception."

As Lilly took one last puff of her joint, I continued to stare - with a stunned look - at her beautiful face.
"You've just made all that up, didn't you?" said I.
"Take it or leave it, you don't have to believe me, do your own research. It's getting late, I will go sleep." Said she.
And - like she does every day - she got up -purposely showing me a glimpse of her pink panties - and turned off her webcam.

Fiction or not, this was well written en kept me reading.

fair-cointeam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

Angry where's the dev

Also is it true that the dev tried to scam the last 15K users out of their coins?

There is no one with a million coins.
unfortunately the wallet still Corrupted, and you can see in Block Explorer that coins don't go out of these addresses.

Faircoin Team
sexydh80

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

Angry where's the dev

unfortunately the wallet still Corrupted, and you can see in Block Explorer that coins don't go out of these addresses.

Faircoin Team

No chance to fix HuhHuhHuh
nobigdeal

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:58:28 AM

Angry where's the dev

Faircoin Team

Can you give us a little more detailed explanation of how you intend to carry on with this lost coins?
fair-cointeam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:02:35 AM

Angry where's the dev

Faircoin Team

Can you give us a little more detailed explanation of how you intend to carry on with this lost coins?

Hi,
The Wallet is encrypted and corrupted,
Currently we are unable to recover the wallet,

Faircoin Team
Zens

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:05:56 AM

your wallet is corrupt? how about distribution? are u sure not finish?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:09:01 AM

Angry where's the dev

Faircoin Team

It was nice to get a reply Smiley

Ok what's done is done, how can the community move forward from this?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:18:50 AM

Angry where's the dev

Faircoin Team

Hi,
The Wallet is encrypted and corrupted,
Currently we are unable to recover the wallet,

Faircoin Team

That's not what they want to hear from you. Look it's your coin, your call, either try to recover the wallet but if it looks like it's not gonna happen delete it (shredder it) and give people your word you don't have a copy. Then make a clear statement that there aren't gonna be 50k but 35k. In the end there are maybe 5-10% users who got in after 35k, that's negligible. Then move on and get this coin on some proper exchanges

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
orrkid13

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:23:34 AM

ABSOLUTELY......... Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: