Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:50:46 AM

WAIT ... SO DEV !
are you going on the record here saying that my wallet NEVER/DID NOT receive 1 million coins at launch and after registering the code the coins disappeared?

Hey NJRiot,
Have you already tried to search for that transaction in BlockExplorer?
If not, go to http://162.243.224.140:1080/ and enter your wallet address (the one you received the 1 Mil coins on) and see if the transaction is found.
Please let me/us know.
TKS.

BE's were altered buy dev because he controlled it and distribution ... but doesn't matter to me!
I have got all the proof .. please pm me and well do a team viewer on my rig and I will show you!
and well end this once and for all ... time to expose the dev as a complete liar!
I gave him plenty of time to be honest with me/us  but instead he lies and deletes my posts ...
anyone who can read code .. pm me and ill show you right on my rig with team viewer the actual 2 deposits of 500,000 coins, actually was 3 deposits but one was only 50 so not really worth mentioning, than ill show you how he thought he was slick and tried to cover it up ...
Dev could of just said, hey im sorry i didn't mean to send you those coins ... anything like that would of been acceptable and completely understandable for me anyway! ....
but to call me a liar and a troll and delete my posts because I was talking about something that he didn't want anyone to know about.
NOT ACCEPTABLE!
for anyone who understands code just pm me and it will be MY PLEASURE to show you everything!

AND DEV,
if you delete this post I will just sign in under one of my other names and post it again! that's a promise!

I cant believe ur words, and spam words are useless. Post ur evidence just here!

If you have any evidence then post it, if not get on with your life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:51:06 AM

WAIT ... SO DEV !
are you going on the record here saying that my wallet NEVER/DID NOT receive 1 million coins at launch and after registering the code the coins disappeared?

Hey NJRiot,
If not, go to http://162.243.224.140:1080/ and enter your wallet address (the one you received the 1 Mil coins on) and see if the transaction is found.
Please let me/us know.
TKS.

BE's were altered buy dev because he controlled it and distribution ... but doesn't matter to me!
I have got all the proof .. please pm me and well do a team viewer on my rig and I will show you!
and well end this once and for all ... time to expose the dev as a complete liar!
I gave him plenty of time to be honest with me/us  but instead he lies and deletes my posts ...
anyone who can read code .. pm me and ill show you right on my rig with team viewer the actual 2 deposits of 500,000 coins, actually was 3 deposits but one was only 50 so not really worth mentioning, than ill show you how he thought he was slick and tried to cover it up ...
Dev could of just said, hey im sorry i didn't mean to send you those coins ... anything like that would of been acceptable and completely understandable for me anyway! ....
but to call me a liar and a troll and delete my posts because I was talking about something that he didn't want anyone to know about.
NOT ACCEPTABLE!
for anyone who understands code just pm me and it will be MY PLEASURE to show you everything!

AND DEV,
if you delete this post I will just sign in under one of my other names and post it again! that's a promise!

I cant believe ur words, and spam words are useless. Post ur evidence just here!

its useless he post it or not.

He got coins while he wasnt suposed to. END of story.

The coin name is FairCoin NOT SelfishCoin,he made a damn  story because he saw 1 mil coin on his wallet probably a bug while the dev was setting up distribution. Then he came up crying about his 1 mil coins. To get 1 mil coins you would need 1000 token registered LOL. Cut this bs already we dont care anymore were moving forward here.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Morquor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:03:17 AM

i am not convinced that just pushing a coin with no real value on an exchange makes any sense.
(I own faircoin myself because i liked the distribution model)

More important would be to give faircoin a little more utility:
- gambling/gaming service supporting faircoin
- developing of new features for the coin itselfes e.g. utilize the blockchain for torrent hosting, mixing service,..
- merchants (realisticly not an option at this point)
- etc. etc.

the source should be open source, so anyone can start further developing..

Good job guys on the promotion for the Exchange  Grin

I also agree with bitdraw, we need to expand the scope of our promotions.  It's nice that the dev fixed the distribution issue, but he still is too quiet on the plans and everything. Why it bothers me is because the updates to the website and op take too much time.  If a community member comes up with something it should be easily accessible on the op or the website for new people to join our comminity. We should also have an official reddit up and going.

Let's come up with ideas, if a moderator is up for the task, maybe have another official thread on BCT where the mod could quickly update status.  The dev should put a link up on the op to the new thread.

It's up to everyone to contribute to the success of this coin.  No matter your skills you can do a little something for this coin.  Heck, even if it's just NOT SELLING cheap on the exchange (50k sat minimum) it would do a lot of good for the value of this coin and maybe then bigger exchange will list it for that reason alone.

I updated the block explorer with a rich list (a bit for fun) and I find that the distribution is pretty good... You have a few "rich" with the richest having over 6% of the coins, and the next one after him having just over 1% then you fall under 0.5% per address... I'll let you be the judge of that but IMHO it's pretty good and should give value to other coin holder since the spread is pretty wide.

Check it out here and to all, keep up the good work  Wink

http://fac.blockx.info/richlist/

That's right! I'm in.  Grin
vivalinux

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

WAIT ... SO DEV !

Hey NJRiot,
Please let me/us know.
TKS.

NOT ACCEPTABLE!

AND DEV,

its useless he post it or not.

He got coins while he wasnt suposed to. END of story.

The coin name is FairCoin NOT SelfishCoin,he made a damn  story because he saw 1 mil coin on his wallet probably a bug while the dev was setting up distribution. Then he came up crying about his 1 mil coins. To get 1 mil coins you would need 1000 token registered LOL. Cut this bs already we dont care anymore were moving forward here.

I'm sick of him rolling on the floor like a child, over and over again.

If he could not get the evidence, it is time for him to shut up.
vivalinux

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:19:27 AM

WAIT ... SO DEV !

Hey NJRiot,
Please let me/us know.
TKS.

I gave him plenty of time to be honest with me/us  but instead he lies and deletes my posts ...
NOT ACCEPTABLE!

AND DEV,

If you have any evidence then post it, if not get on with your life.

You replied to the wrong man.

It's up to the guy who ask for the coins to show the evidence, not us!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:58 AM

If i had some btc right now i would buy up the whole sale orders at nxt-e lol 300 sat is a joke. i already bought some at 200 sat tho.

CONTACT
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:31:27 AM

If i had some btc right now i would buy up the whole sale orders at nxt-e lol 300 sat is a joke. i already bought some at 200 sat tho.

I feel you man! I FEEL you! I am mining the hell out of my little laptop trying to build up some capital!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:17:21 AM

bitdraw, don't be fooled by that apparent distribution - it depends on how many addresses one has on the wallet. The fat wallets just tell us that those guys decided to use only one address, and even then they can all belong to the same person Wink
Actually, and that's part of the cryptocurrency design goals, you can't know how much coin a person controls at any given time, unless that person chooses to out himself with that information.

As I asked the DEV in the beginning, the only way to know the actual distribution is to have it by wallet, not address, and even then, there would be no way to know how many wallets belong to the same person.
So, in the end, it's rather pointless.

But it was nice to check the list out, so thank you anyway Smiley

disclaimer: yes, I use more than one address in the same wallet - a have a few K of FAC, but they're all into 1K/address chunks Smiley

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:19:20 AM

Hi Guys,

We are pleased to announce the distribution of Faircoin is over.
45 addresses were invalid, so if someone didn't get his coins, Send us your token and a new address and we'll check it.

In the meantime you can contact exchanges (even in China, we don't speak Chinese), and of course vote:

POLONIEX:
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000017039

MINTPAL:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
BTC ADDRESS:
16YuGZ2v4HJhjUaGG8vXMcWgaJrhu8i2mL

CRYPTSY:
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
BTC ADDRESS:
12b7kf6Si7QVSitajrXxA31RpERcBEjmZh

Faircoin Team

loss 2

1.40218 don`t ask me why it's only 5 digits..i wonder why too

address: fUnoin9KUuryz3rEYPopwrgYbsFzVTrhch

ty!
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

bitdraw, don't be fooled by that apparent distribution - it depends on how many addresses one has on the wallet. The fat wallets just tell us that those guys decided to use only one address, and even then they can all belong to the same person Wink
Actually, and that's part of the cryptocurrency design goals, you can't know how much coin a person controls at any given time, unless that person chooses to out himself with that information.

As I asked the DEV in the beginning, the only way to know the actual distribution is to have it by wallet, not address, and even then, there would be no way to know how many wallets belong to the same person.

disclaimer: yes, I use more than one address in the same wallet - a have a few K of FAC, but they're all into 1K/address chunks Smiley

It's true that we can't know if how many 1 person controls addresses at any given time, but it's still nice to see witch addresses hold the most coins.  Grin

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
vandokkum

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

WAIT ... SO DEV !

Hey NJRiot,
Please let me/us know.
TKS.

NOT ACCEPTABLE!

AND DEV,

Unbeleiveable! You , an idiot , are still crying here.   

bitcoinsservice

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:18:43 AM

Maybe we should focus on one major exchange, I prefer Mintpal, and pay BTC
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:28:23 AM

Don't forget thousands of faircoin been sold for a few satoshi so this have probably changed Tongue

CONTACT
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:42:08 AM

totally agree..mintpal is a perfect place for those who hold 30k-3000k to sell their coins ..hooray!!
move up guys..lets throw some money on the votes..i promise you thats really worth for it!  

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

totally agree..mintpal is a perfect place for those who hold 30k-3000k to sell their coins ..hooray!!
move up guys..lets throw some money on the votes..i promise you thats really worth for it!  

I'm in about 40th position, I wish I was on the 40th position for bitcoin, lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

orrkid13

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:15:06 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 01:23:32 PM by orrkid13

I have 5 that were invalid? 1) 455723 (2) 222918 (3) 583669 (4) 209333 (5) 819729 thank you
sorry forgot address : fPGJSTwcUFvwyTX5fzBd3mwTQuFUqK8MYN
vandokkum

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:58:23 PM

I'm out of 500th position!!!!   Angry

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:04:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 05:58:21 PM by y3804

Good news for Faircoin soon!

I will post an official thread for it once I get the confirmation(s).
bluetree1

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:31:14 PM

I'm out of 500th position!!!!   Angry

me too  Angry

comm
trip

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

The faircoin reddit page is lacking. That is a lot of free exposure we should take advantage of.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: