Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:26:09 AM

Well it just prove that even if a member admited his wrong, you are punishing the whole community. I am done trading on mintpal personally its a good exchange but from a greedy admin.

Taking advantage of this situation to punish the community in order to receive even more bitcoins on voting.

What ever your trying to expose i personnaly dont care your as greedy as they come. Careless of your members thats what this story has proved.
You've been asking for proof and we have delivered it, especially after he tried to defame my character.

We're not looking to receive more bitcoins (come on, we've dismissed a 2 BTC bribe attempt by the botter), we just want to create a fair system for all and that does mean having to penalise anyone who is trying to cheat.

We will review the vote reduction tomorrow, but I can't make any guarantees at this point.

Bold: 8K votes loss (with 119 accounts) vs 30K votes loss? What are you trying to prove Jay? Your unprofessional-ism and your inability to make rational, non-greey decisions?

Underline: That was a lame attempt of mine to see if you would react to money decisions. I wouldn't ever give you 2BTC, I don't even own that much FAC to make this decision profitable for myself, idiot.

Italic: False. You told me multiple times you won't consider the decision ever again. So fuck you.

Instead of answering bs concerns, please write about the 80%. Please review it and I'll stop blaming the exchange. What the fuck do you want, seriously?

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:27:07 AM

Live Exchangers:

https://nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=fac_btc
https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=115
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FAC

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

Well it just prove that even if a member admited his wrong, you are punishing the whole community. I am done trading on mintpal personally its a good exchange but from a greedy admin.

Taking advantage of this situation to punish the community in order to receive even more bitcoins on voting.

What ever your trying to expose i personnaly dont care your as greedy as they come. Careless of your members thats what this story has proved.
You've been asking for proof and we have delivered it, especially after he tried to defame my character.

We're not looking to receive more bitcoins (come on, we've dismissed a 2 BTC bribe attempt by the botter), we just want to create a fair system for all and that does mean having to penalise anyone who is trying to cheat.

We will review the vote reduction tomorrow, but I can't make any guarantees at this point.

Bold: 8K votes loss (with 119 accounts) vs 30K votes loss? What are you trying to prove Jay? Your unprofessional-ism and your inability to make rational, non-greey decisions?

Underline: That was a lame attempt of mine to see if you would react to money decisions. I wouldn't ever give you 2BTC, I don't even own that much FAC to make this decision profitable for myself, idiot.

Italic: False. You told me multiple times you won't consider the decision ever again. So fuck you.

FFS stop "helping" already

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:28:56 AM

Just so you remember, you took that 80% decision before he admits it was him. How is that a fair system? I could have done the same bot voting to at least 5-6 other coins and they would have been dismissed and you dare to call that fair?

I doubt he was about to pay those 2 btc he wanted to see how greedy you would be accepting his offer.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

I'm done with mintpal. Just withdrew all my coins. Not going to waste my time trading or voting there if some handful of people can get an entire coin or community's efforts banned. Not going to be held hostage to this kind of fascism from mintpal.

Good day and hope your exchange goes gox some day. Amen!
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:30:51 AM

Thank you. You don't really need mintpal. All an exchange does is help buyers and sellers meet up. And there are plenty of decent exchanges out there without arbitrary at the spur of the moment rules that punish both: its own users and the broader crypto community for actions of a couple. Ridiculous.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:33:26 AM

I really have to think that someone who bragged about botting shares of the coin(350,000 which was later denied), tried to charge people to keep the block chain in order, and now has killed the votes that have been worked hard for by botting at mintpal is more of a problem to your community than anything.
 There are other exchanges, but don't allow the guilt to be place on Mintpal for trying to keep their vote system somewhat fair.
  Hopefully it doesn't slow down your profits too much. That's what this coin is about right?

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:34:05 AM

/sigh

Seriously...   Does everyone have such drastic reactions when face to face.

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
y3804

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:37:05 AM

I really have to think that someone who bragged about botting shares of the coin(350,000 which was later denied), tried to charge people to keep the block chain in order, and now has killed the votes that have been worked hard for by botting at mintpal is more of a problem to your community than anything.
 There are other exchanges, but don't allow the guilt to be place on Mintpal for trying to keep their vote system somewhat fair.
  Hopefully it doesn't slow down your profits too much. That's what this coin is about right?

Why the fuck do you bring this to the discussion? Oh my god. Now I have to answer those questions AGAIN?

I tried to charge the people? NOPE. I asked for DONATIONS, idiot. I mined 2mh/s for literally 50 HRS NON-STOP, then put 300kh/s for 2 days. I am the one who requested a new pool (fair.poolest.com) because the blockchain was frozen.

I killed the vote? READ AGAIN, IDIOT. What if I wasn't the bot voter? Would FAC share the same fate as today? YES. So I am not to blame here. (this is based on the premise that there are multiple bot voters, as stated by Jay. If that isn't true, then Jay is to blame here)

Profits? I have made absolutely ZERO profits on FAC. Actually, negative profit. I donated 0.1BTC, lol.

If you want me to quit this community, then so be it. I'm done here dude. I'm the one who has requested the addition of FAC on over 9 exchanges, (Bittrex accepted FAC because I requested it via IRC/Bill@bittrex.com). Probably Coinmarketcap too.
MinersUnion

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:40:55 AM

That's true. Proof has been provided, and in an elegant fashion. Personally I appreciate it, but this coin has been the work of many people, from the devs putting it together for months, and to an entire community devoting time and money to promote it.

Cutting off people's real work isn't penalizing the cheater, it's penalizing the honest users. To penalize the cheater you must focus on the botters and not the community. It doesn't make sense to hurt the coin, an entire community and the lives of people who were really OK, because of the actions of one person (or a few) who are really not deserving of any FAIR Coin honestly.

So I understand your decision, but please make it more bearable for the honest people and preserve their work. They can't responsibility for people who cheat.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:43:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 01:54:17 AM by Sebastien256

That's true. Proof has been provided, and in an elegant fashion. Personally I appreciate it, but this coin has been the work of many people, from the devs putting it together for months, and to an entire community devoting time and money to promote it.

Cutting off people's real work isn't penalizing the cheater, it's penalizing the honest users. To penalize the cheater you must focus on the botters and not the community. It doesn't make sense to hurt the coin, an entire community and the lives of people who were really OK, because of the actions of one person (or a few) who are really not deserving of any FAIR Coin honestly.

that is why mintpal s*ck. In fact that is a false step from them. They still can undo their decision by saying that they improved their system and remove only bot vote. That would gave them a better image imo. I hope mintpal is readind this thread. A little bit of teaching on how to do proper comminucation to improve their reputation would certainly help them. They could turn this to their avantage and everyone would be happy.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:45:04 AM

:popcorn:  Roll Eyes :popcorn:
y3804

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:53:44 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:12:45 AM by y3804

That no one would notice 120 accounts showing up from nowhere on 10minutemail accounts and puking votes?

My technological intuition tells me that this kind of voting system should keep low overhead in order to preserve network bandwidth/too much computing resources. Requesting a vote simply sends you a json format value table, and I don't see why they should track thousands and thousands of votes, especially for thousands of accounts on the website. So yes, I was wrong on this one. Jay told me that people did this but they only started tracking 48 hrs ago, so I got f*****

Also, the fact that they didn't block TOR/allowed multiple registration/IP and allowed registration via 10minutemail.com (LMAO) left me to think that they were incompetent and didn't bother checking such little details

Lastly, see BitcoinScrypt. 100% bot voters.  Yet, Mintpal didn't care.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:55:01 AM

that is why mintpal s*ck. In fact that a false step from them. They still can undo their decision by saying that they improved their system and remove only bot vote. That would gave them a better image imo. I hope mintpal is readind this thread. A little bit of teaching on how to do comminucation to improve their reputation would certainly help them.

Totally agreed!! Just because one person tried to cheat, and their fucking system allowed it doesnt mean they have to punish the whole community... I will boycott them as a punishment as well and never recommend anyone to open account on MINTPAL. I had over 15 people i recommended to cryptsy and was thinking to bring them to MINTPAL but it all depends on how their decision about how they will work out on our legit votes tomorrow Grin
MinersUnion

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:56:36 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:08:22 AM by MinersUnion

Why the fuck do you bring this to the discussion? Oh my god. Now I have to answer those questions AGAIN?

I tried to charge the people? NOPE. I asked for DONATIONS, idiot. I mined 2mh/s for literally 50 HRS NON-STOP, then put 300kh/s for 2 days. I am the one who requested a new pool (fair.poolest.com) because the blockchain was frozen.

I killed the vote? READ AGAIN, IDIOT. What if I wasn't the bot voter? Would FAC share the same fate as today? YES. So I am not to blame here. (this is based on the premise that there are multiple bot voters, as stated by Jay. If that isn't true, then Jay is to blame here)

Profits? I have made absolutely ZERO profits on FAC. Actually, negative profit. I donated 0.1BTC, lol.

If you want me to quit this community, then so be it. I'm done here dude. I'm the one who has requested the addition of FAC on over 9 exchanges, (Bittrex accepted FAC because I requested it via IRC/Bill@bittrex.com). Probably Coinmarketcap too.

Are you really this childish?
Man up to your actions and take responsibility.

There might be other botters, but they didn't play such a two face game on this forum, you were only trying to support this struggle because you felt guilty our hard work goes down the drain because of YOU.

You don't get it. You beg and plead to Jay to not punish the community over your actions. But you don't get it. He's enjoying your turmoil in that chat log, it's not about greed, it's about seeing your regret and letting you suck on it. He's smiling because he got you by the balls after you screwed up with his system. He might actually let the FAC off the hook but he just wanted to teach you a lesson. And it's a lesson you surely didn't learn if you're waving your hands saying "it's not my fault!"

Now stop being a bitch about it and just say out loud, you fucked us over, sure there were other botters, but YOU AS WELL.

http://freshgroundhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/door.jpg
y3804

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

There might be other botters, but they didn't play such a two face game on this forum, you were only trying to support this struggle because you felt guilty our hard work goes down the drain because of YOU.

You don't get it. You beg and plead to Jay over IRC to not punish the community over your actions. But you don't get it. He's enjoying your turmoil in that chat log, it's not about greed, it's about seeing your regret and letting you suck on it. He might actually let the FAC off the hook but he just wanted to teach you a lesson.

Now stop being a bitch about it and just say out loud, you fucked us over, sure there were other botters, but YOU AS WELL.

In Bold:

Then he's wrong. He has no morals. Sociopathic tendency. I could have simply dismissed the entire case, never revealed myself and drive FAC back down to 21K votes. Still, I care about community support, so I begged, true. Begging was only one of the various ways I've tested to make him react. Honestly, I don't think he will review the 80%, because he's a greedy ****** who doesn't even want to answer a simple question to the community. It's not about me anymore here.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

MinersUnion

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

You don't get it. You beg and plead to Jay over IRC to not punish the community over your actions. But you don't get it. He's enjoying your turmoil in that chat log, it's not about greed, it's about seeing your regret and letting you suck on it. He might actually let the FAC off the hook but he just wanted to teach you a lesson.

In Bold:

Then he's wrong. He has no morals. Sociopathic tendency. I could have simply dismissed the entire case, never revealed myself and drive FAC back down to 21K votes. Still, I care about community support, so I begged, true. Begging was only one of the various ways I've tested to make him react. Honestly, I don't think he will review the 80%, because he's a greedy ****** who doesn't even want to answer a simple question to the community. It's not about me anymore here.

Oh right! Jay is a greedy bastard because he didn't treat you like a sport after you screwed with his business (which it IS), and he kept his calm when you tested his "reactions" with emotional tricks and actual bribe. This entire saga should really be about him, let's stop talking about how you got us into this and just see what a greedy ****** someone else is!

Hey North Korea is the worst, let's just discuss that instead!

Just grow up.
y3804

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

Read my PM
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:25:12 AM

Nope. That's not what he told me. He will remove the automated votes in the future, but the 80% is fixed in stone for the 3 coins he listed

Here is an excerpt (the very last part) of my conversation with  Jay, dev of Mintpal:

(This conversation depicts the attitude of Jay who runs Mintpal. A greedy, unresponsive piece of shit)

https://i.imgur.com/VvgXDP0.png

And then I asked him for a refund of my donation

https://i.imgur.com/84NFHve.png

I agree I was somewhat agressive, but man, he didn't want to share any thought on the 80% number. Fixed in stone. He didn't want to give me a # of bot votes (which I personally approximate to be less than 10K, for sure). I couldn't get anything out of him
I had a feeling he might do this. Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the users who admitted to using 119 accounts to vote systematically for Faircoin.

Since he has decided to selectively show parts of our IRC conversion, I've posted the full unedited version to pastebin linked below, which includes him admitting to it and later trying to bribe me with 2 BTC to add FAC back after much name calling. I have nothing to hide.
http://pastebin.com/3myAMFiL

Make of it what you will.
Fxxk you ,mother fxxk.

Are you kidding me?

Look at this fucking shitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514426.0

Last week ,this coin get 80,000 tickets and get the first place,so it login the minpal platform.The volume is over 100btc first day.So many people rush to buy it,and jump into the scam,it is quite annoying and make the market worse.You  can check there bitcointalk thread,for this shitcoin,less than 800 replies.So sorry for this coin.

I think mintpal will dead totally if they dont bring FAC back.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: