Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341882 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:30:03 AM

Guys lets put this behind us, its over.

its too much negativity right now, can we get back on track? projects , way to move forward?

Its maybe not a bad thing to not get on mintpal so fast since we need to build up some solid base for this coin yet.

Lets move forward people, china qq are probably up right now, they have great future plans lets just spread some positivity once again.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Seefude

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

Here's a thought. Just legit votes from here on out, but NO MORE BTC votes.. If we get added, good. If not, Jay's greedy.

That would answer the question.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
MinersUnion

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:30:32 AM

Guys lets put this behind us, its over.

Agreed.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:00:16 AM

OK buddies ,stop blame here.Move forward,things will continue later.
Give jay some time to make this issue.Fair need fair,but not bad words.Anger means nothing.
So we need also voting other exchange.Go go go,nothing serious. Wink
Regards Fac china

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Traderberg

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:04:15 AM

I had a feeling he might do this. Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the users who admitted to using 119 accounts to vote systematically for Faircoin.

Since he has decided to selectively show parts of our IRC conversion, I've posted the full unedited version to pastebin linked below, which includes him admitting to it and later trying to bribe me with 2 BTC to add FAC back after much name calling. I have nothing to hide.
http://pastebin.com/3myAMFiL

Make of it what you will.

Grin Grin This is priceless Grin Grin

I'm the one who knocks!
hunterx

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:10:31 AM

I really have to think that someone who bragged about botting shares of the coin(350,000 which was later denied), tried to charge people to keep the block chain in order, and now has killed the votes that have been worked hard for by botting at mintpal is more of a problem to your community than anything.
 There are other exchanges, but don't allow the guilt to be place on Mintpal for trying to keep their vote system somewhat fair.
  Hopefully it doesn't slow down your profits too much. That's what this coin is about right?

So this is not really fairly distributed coin after all because the guy involved also used his botting skills to gain more shares of Faircoin the same way he did with Mintpal votes. The greedy dude wants huge profit from his cheating ability. 

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:12:36 AM

I really have to think that someone who bragged about botting shares of the coin(350,000 which was later denied), tried to charge people to keep the block chain in order, and now has killed the votes that have been worked hard for by botting at mintpal is more of a problem to your community than anything.
 There are other exchanges, but don't allow the guilt to be place on Mintpal for trying to keep their vote system somewhat fair.
  Hopefully it doesn't slow down your profits too much. That's what this coin is about right?

So this is not really fairly distributed coin after all because the guy involved also used his botting skills to gain more shares of Faircoin the same way he did with Mintpal votes. The greedy dude wants huge profit from his cheating ability. 

another troll new account only to troll.Ignored

CONTACT
hunterx

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:23:41 AM

another troll new account only to troll.Ignored

I bought more than 50000 of Faircoin yesterday hoping to gain more profit from it only to find out what that guy did. As an investor this is not good for the coin.
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:32:02 AM

Smiley Smiley :)what's the situation

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:35:10 AM

Why the whole Faircoin community should be punished because one bad guy's cheating? This is totally unfair. Mintpal should secure their voting system to prevent this kind of cheating.

What if I behaved like a bad guy and use bots to vote other coins like 'iXcoin' or 'QubitCoin'? Then will Mintpal remove them as well? What a f*king shit website it is. People were buying faircoin yesterday to wait for profit. Please do not let one bad guy ruin the whole community. Angry Angry Angry

WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:05:16 AM

Why the whole Faircoin community should be punished because one bad guy's cheating? This is totally unfair. Mintpal should secure their voting system to prevent this kind of cheating.

What if I behaved like a bad guy and use bots to vote other coins like 'iXcoin' or 'QubitCoin'? Then will Mintpal remove them as well? What a f*king shit website it is. People were buying faircoin yesterday to wait for profit. Please do not let one bad guy ruin the whole community. Angry Angry Angry

+1
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:18:24 AM

Just to update: All my accounts have been banned, the security update by MintPal should block all bot voters from now on. I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

I know that FAC has strong chinese backing and a good community here also, so you guys will prob. win with legit voting.

As for me, I think you can forget it, I'm out. I completely fu**ed up. I won't post/contribute anymore as I think I am detrimental to this community.

Good luck.
Luyamadou

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:23:04 AM

Just to update: All my accounts have been banned, the security update by MintPal should block all bot voters from now on. I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

I know that FAC has strong chinese backing and a good community here also, so you guys will prob. win with legit voting.

As for me, I think you can forget it, I'm out. I completely fu**ed up. I won't post/contribute anymore as I think I am detrimental to this community.

Good luck.

Good luck man.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:39:30 AM

Good luck.

The ironic thing about all of this is the fact that you made MintPal change their voting security. They, along with every other coin, should be thanking you. To think that they need votes in order to garner support of a coins listing, but have a system in place that can be gamed is incredible. Like many have stated, if you wanted to mess with a competing coin, all you have to do is implement bot voting and ~80% of that vote goes away. What a system!

That being said, I hope that Jay does have a change of heart and only removes the bot votes. That would be the best decision he could arrive at, for this coin AND his exchange.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:12:33 AM

Good luck.

Listen dude you've made a mistake, you admitted it to him.

You helped alot in the early topic so lets call it a quit.

Good sides out of this:

-Mintpal has made their voting more secure because of you
-I personnaly think its better for faircoin not to have rushed into mintpal yet this way we can build more before going on a big exchange.

Not at all excusing what you did but let's move forward, uve made a mistake its over.

Lets not act as if it has done anything wrong to the coin, its only a simple exchange which we are not banned from only delayed.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:39:34 AM

Ive contacted a nice shop, Ive received an answer from the owner where he says he will keep me updated.

This could be a very good start! You can buy about anything in this shop Smiley

CONTACT
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:51:49 AM

Ive contacted a nice shop, Ive received an answer from the owner where he says he will keep me updated.

This could be a very good start! You can buy about anything in this shop Smiley

Really cool nice work Cheesy, is there some business for example some products can trade to china?
I think it is a quite conveniet,if you can make it.We want to buy a lot of things but the cny/dollar is annoying.
 Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:06:29 AM

I guess....

Life's not FAIR...

Sort of ironic, no?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:20:29 AM

We should all say fuck minpal and concentrate on poloniex, they are not a bad exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:26:28 AM

We should all say fuck minpal and concentrate on poloniex, they are not a bad exchange.

Let's not keep mintpal out of the equation.

Only reason is a lot of traders uses it, even if some of us stop trading at mintpal it is still a good market to

provide volume to a coin.

I'd really like to see a new site design a some games.

If we could make a poker game for faircoin this could be big, i did not find any coin having a poker software or site yet.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: