Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:47:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341879 times)
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:25:16 AM

all right. Update done and http://fac.blockx.info/ is back on the right fork.

Everything seems normal.

Good job dev Smiley

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
SoulEater

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:30:38 AM

how many coins per block? in order to confirm transactions there needs to be mining.
unick

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:31:20 AM

how many coins per block?

PoW = 0.0001 / block

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:41:59 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:05:57 AM by SoulEater

alright, i mean total 50 mill coins and i see on rich list. http://fac.blockx.info/richlist/

600 000 is like max. i got the 197 000 one. and i mean, regular price is (was) 0.0000040  -400-700 those who followed it would knew. 25 000 faircoins should be 0.13-0.2 bitcoins. (was)

i hope it gets back that way. i mean then 250 000 should be 1.3-2 bitcoins. and that is now on the rich list for the coin, actually i believe my coin was actually bought by someone who paniced about the guy who forked the block and sold alot of coins for low price and i was lucky to get the 197 000 one. cause its in the list. and the other ones with 400 000 and 500 000 is not there wich i saw traded on the website for even lower prices.

we all gotta wait and see. this guy who forked it got away with alot of bitcoins. was traded faircoins for 7.9 bitcoins at poloniex (last 24 hour).... and at btc-e i dont know cause i cant see the page annymore.

https://blockchain.info/no/address/1HPhmCkSU5TrpkzrnQpdro6LcVugXQqsJx

the guy who got away with my bitcoins sended them around to alot of adresses, landed on a final adress in hes wallet with 7.9 bitcoins, wich means this guy has done this before. he moved my coins and added others to the transaction. cause i bought 192 or 193k faircoins and i know my deposit adress for the bitcoin at the trade website, then i can see where it got sent to. and that links shows last place he moved it. prob hes wallet and now putting it away.

i also noticed that i followed him and the transactions done today, alot from chicago and from germany, today around 10 BTC and then i looked down to other coins sent to same adress. 50btc and 50 and 20. omg man. this guy has been doing this for a long time with other coins. also the ending and last deposit is on an unknown IP adress so its no way to trace it. waow gg. ffs.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:02:40 AM

I I have updated the winqt,now it looks normal operation
Hope this project can be refreshed

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

http://fac.blockx.info/get/chain/FairCoin?count=50&hi=2241

75k faircoins out of the block. what the hell is going on. it happends now again. they are getting hacked again. its not SAFE TO TRADE COINS, LEAVE THEM IN WALLETS. waow

32 min ago on the newest block*
unick

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

http://fac.blockx.info/get/chain/FairCoin?count=50&hi=2241

75k faircoins out of the block. what the hell is going on. it happends now again. they are getting hacked again. its not SAFE TO TRADE COINS, LEAVE THEM IN WALLETS. waow

32 min ago on the newest block*

Well this looks to me like a normal transaction... that block hold 75k worht of FAC in 5 transactions. it doesn't necessarily means someone is being hacked.

the 75k is total sum of what is being moved on the block chain

SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:20:41 AM

unick are you sure?
unick

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:25:11 AM

unick are you sure?

No... but it definitly looks like someone just moved coins from one address to another, maybe that person just changed wallets or computers or whatever...

Forks are bad but this kind of transactions are common, check back a few hundred blocks and you'll see it's pretty standard to see that kind of money moving around

You'd have to know where that address is from to become suspicious of anything

SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:35:18 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:58:53 AM by SoulEater

yes, but how will the lost coins be handeled?? i mean i bought 192 or 193 000 faircoins at a tja, 2x lower price than usual. i could regularly buy faircoins for .400 and sell for .800 literally in 24 hours. thats how i made some money, and my faircoins seems to be the fake ones traded at BTC-E wich allowed this guy to trade and they never stopped their transactions in time...... i lost my bitcoins in order to buy fake 193 000 faircoins. will i get the faircoins and or will i get the bitcoins i used to buy them with back? how will this be handeled.. alot of people got scammed today and it will result in 1-10 bitcoins total. (actually not very much compared to other cases) but i just read poloniex had got hacked around 12% of their coins once by a hacker and lost money worth 50 000 dollars. atleast they stopped the FAC transactions early. but this guy has been doing this for long time i notice and he has alot of bitcoins using hidden IP adress so at last adress its just ip 0.0.0 with 10-50 btc in each wallet. just a hdd taken out of computer when done and puts it somewhere safe.

also the coins needed 3-6 confirmations before it was confirmed in wallet and other websites, how did the guy manage to get 50 million of them and then confirm all of them? if the http://fac.blockx.info/get/chain/FairCoin?count=100&hi=2241

tells all money transacted between everyone but i dont see any high numbers or very close to 50 million in total annyway. and or on rich list cause this guy sended in faircoins from 200 000 to 500 000 each in one send and people bought it. how did that get confirmed when it was not even on rich list wich means it should not have been confirmed....

here is the btc adress that the guy i bought 193 000 faircoins" from. i can confirm the other transactions there is me. u can follow the first transaction sent and so on, u end up in a place with 500 bitcoins recieved in total and then into one adress each with unknown IP. just goto blockchain.com and check the adress.

1DsDCx65NXSNYmPfnb2jhP6JFtKyCfQNfP

this also means it can happend to aphroditecoin and other coins that is pre-mined. and those coins have bigger value and more known = more chance of more and better hackers
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:36:40 AM

FAC isn't even showing on nxt-e anymore...not even under the balances screen  Huh Roll Eyes Shocked

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

FAC isn't even showing on nxt-e anymore...not even under the balances screen  Huh Roll Eyes Shocked

From their site: "We have suspended the Faircoin market and withdraws. Please wait till the problem solves."

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
unick

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:12:53 AM

yes, but how will the lost coins be handeled?? i mean i bought 192 or 193 000 faircoins at a tja, 2x lower price than usual. i could regularly buy faircoins for .400 and sell for .800 literally in 24 hours. thats how i made some money, and my faircoins seems to be the fake ones traded at BTC-E wich allowed this guy to trade and they never stopped their transactions in time...... i lost my bitcoins in order to buy fake 193 000 faircoins. will i get the faircoins and or will i get the bitcoins i used to buy them with back? how will this be handeled.. alot of people got scammed today and it will result in 1-10 bitcoins total. (actually not very much compared to other cases) but i just read poloniex had got hacked around 12% of their coins once by a hacker and lost money worth 50 000 dollars. atleast they stopped the FAC transactions early. but this guy has been doing this for long time i notice and he has alot of bitcoins using hidden IP adress so at last adress its just ip 0.0.0 with 10-50 btc in each wallet. just a hdd taken out of computer when done and puts it somewhere safe.

also the coins needed 3-6 confirmations before it was confirmed in wallet and other websites, how did the guy manage to get 50 million of them and then confirm all of them? if the http://fac.blockx.info/get/chain/FairCoin?count=100&hi=2241

tells all money transacted between everyone but i dont see any high numbers or very close to 50 million in total annyway. and or on rich list cause this guy sended in faircoins from 200 000 to 500 000 each in one send and people bought it. how did that get confirmed when it was not even on rich list wich means it should not have been confirmed....

here is the btc adress that the guy i bought 193 000 bitcoins from. i can confirm the other transactions there is me. u can follow the first transaction sent and so on, u end up in a place with 500 bitcoins recieved in total and then into one adress each with unknown IP. just goto blockchain.com and check the adress.

1DsDCx65NXSNYmPfnb2jhP6JFtKyCfQNfP

well I'm not sure I get your question clearly but here it goes.

You said you're the owner of that address http://fac.blockx.info/get/address/fUvyHo21Mbb1zG75hd1S1TgKhYLK5z6xX1

well that balance is correct since the block explorer is running on the correct chain and has been rescanned.

if you bought FAC on the exchange that were from the forked chain, then when the exchange is going to rescan their database with new client, it's going to remove any transaction made from that bad fork.  So if you bought coins from that bad source, you're likely to lose your coins AND the BTC. since those BTC left the exchange before they were stopped.

If those coins came from the good chain, I believe you are good since they will still be there after the rescan of database.

well you won't see the 50 millions since those were on the bad chain.

I hope you didn't/not going to lose too much  Sad

popman

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:20:34 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 06:55:32 AM by popman

This is the most SHIT coin I have ever seen. Since the first day it corrupted on distribution, lost 15M coins.
It should change its name to SHITCOIN.

How come anyone still try to do any business with this coin.

Now 51% attack? I can't help come up with this conspiracy that dev team is manipulating this coin to make himself rich.

Now I think it's time to abandon it. Gods knows what will happen to this shit coin again.

Flee away. No exchange will accept this coin any more.

WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:22:11 AM

This is the most SHIT coin I have ever seen. Since the first day it corrupted on distribution, lost 35M coins.

Now 51% attack? I can't help come up with this conspiracy that dev team is manipulating this coin to make himself rich.

How I think it's time to abandon it. Gods knows what could happen to this shit coin again.

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency where the value of the coin is made up and weird things happen.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:25:57 AM

This is the most SHIT coin I have ever seen. Since the first day it corrupted on distribution, lost 35M coins.

How I think it's time to abandon it. Gods knows what could happen to this shit coin again.

lost 35 mill coins? there has not been a guy selling over 35 million faircoins since the coin got into exchange websites. there is currently 4. and 2 of them is not trading cause its abandoned websites literally, nxt-e and poloniex. there has not been even been traded 35 mill faircoins back and forth in total (in history) on the trade websites. so this attacks wont really affect you. you dont loose anything unless you bought faircoins from this guy with the fake faircoins.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:50:19 AM

Give the dev and faircoin some time,
Look forward to brighter future

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:53:05 AM

If you goto NXT-E and go on active trades your FAC trade should still be there. i just cancelled mine (was maybe not a very good idea) and yea if you had a pending trade you can still cancel it.
HTC123

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:57:09 AM

If you goto NXT-E and go on active trades your FAC trade should still be there. i just cancelled mine (was maybe not a very good idea) and yea if you had a pending trade you can still cancel it.

Quote from Nxt-e:

"We have suspended the Faircoin market and withdraws. Please wait till the problem solves."

I can't find my FAC balance now.
HTC123

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:00:13 AM

Give the dev and faircoin some time,
Look forward to brighter future
+1
This coin, though it is much young, has experienced too much.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: