Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
SoulEater

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

all my coins together from poloniex and nxt-e is on my nxt-e account. i just noticed that poloniex is now trading FAC AGAIN. why is not nxt-e doing this already? and or giving us our money back, the btc we paid to the Fork'er should get paid back to us as they let him in there and never shut down their fac sale before 1-2 hours after poloniex wich becomes their fault!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liudehua2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:17:00 PM

FAC is still frozen on Poloniex because there is a shortage of about 500,000 FAC in the wallet. This is because someone--who evidently knew what they were doing--deposited that amount on the wrong block chain, dumped it, and took the BTC. They only made off with about 0.83 BTC, so I can cover that, but I will need to roll back the trades that occurred during the dump.

The only other option would be if someone wants to sell me 500,000 FAC for at 166 satoshis. I doubt someone would want to, but the offer stands until I roll back the trades.

Poloniex gave a quick react to the problem.
NXT-E just blame the dev and thought it's designed by the dev. And they complain they received the notice so late.
Now they won't roll back anything and want to eat the real FAC people deposit before.
I bought a lesson.
I will transfer all my coins to Poloniex.
Never use untrustable, cheating NXT-E. Never!
Thrillho

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 10:19:30 PM

The only focus this dev and community ever had was to get on an exchange.

Does that ring any alarm bells to you?

The only value this coin had was trust in "fairness", that it was fairly distributed and offered an alternative currency model to the typical rich-get-richer mode of PoW coins and increasing hashpower.

Do you still think it's fair?

Buy original NSFW artwork with crypto: http://holdenmatarazzo.com/
busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:23:40 PM

To everyone wondering about their BTC--as someone pointed out, the trades will be reversed, so you will lose the FAC you bought and regain the BTC you spent on it.

Hopefully this will happen tonight. I've had my hands a bit full today because 1) Poloniex has been getting seriously DDOSed, and 2) today is a special day for a special someone, so I can't divert all my time to Poloniex today.

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
Liudehua2014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

The only value this coin had was trust in "fairness", that it was fairly distributed and offered an alternative currency model to the typical rich-get-richer mode of PoW coins and increasing hashpower.

I can say at least the initial distribution is rather fair.  One chance per IP per hour is same for everybody.

What do you expect more? Do you think that after initial distribution it's real fair if each has the same amount?

A society with all wealth uniformly distributed is unstable. The cryptoworld is same.

The big stakeholders will buy in and some small holders will cash out.

The distribution of coins will evovle towards Pyramid shape.  That's the nature.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:29:43 PM

I can say at least the initial distribution is rather fair.  One chance per IP per hour is same for everybody.

What do you expect more? Do you think that after initial distribution it's real fair if each has the same amount?

A society with all wealth uniformly distributed is unstable. The cryptoworld is same.

The big stakeholders will buy in and some small holders will cash out.

The distribution of coins will evovle towards Pyramid shape.  That's the nature.

true. sadly, but true, wealth always flow toward few hand, because few know how to get the wealth.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
Liudehua2014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

To everyone wondering about their BTC--as someone pointed out, the trades will be reversed, so you will lose the FAC you bought and regain the BTC you spent on it.

Hopefully this will happen tonight. I've had my hands a bit full today because 1) Poloniex has been getting seriously DDOSed, and 2) today is a special day for a special someone, so I can't divert all my time to Poloniex today.

That is exact what a responsible exchange should do!!

Have a nice day for both you and the special someone!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:31:39 PM

#1 on Mintpal! Awesome! Can't wait for this to get bigger and bigger.

NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

what did everyone think the dev just made a coin and gave it out to everyone for free cause he is a saint/crypto robin hood!
of course he was trying to make money on this idea. He screwed it up and got cought.
honestly it happens every week with a different crypto each week devs don't make coins for free.
I don't blame exchange for being angry they have become the victim.
I would make the dev cover the loss since he made the coin and is obligated to insure it is safe.
easy fix.
dev pay exchange for the loss they had due to his negligence and the exchange moves on with trading and community is happy.
problem is dev doesn't want to step up. this is why dev's create new bitcointalk names and remain anon!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

Liudehua2014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

what did everyone think the dev just made a coin and gave it out to everyone for free cause he is a saint/crypto robin hood!
of course he was trying to make money on this idea. He screwed it up and got cought.
honestly it happens every week with a different crypto each week devs don't make coins for free.
I don't blame exchange for being angry they have become the victim.
I would make the dev cover the loss since he made the coin and is obligated to insure it is safe.
easy fix.
dev pay exchange for the loss they had due to his negligence and the exchange moves on with trading and community is happy.
problem is dev doesn't want to step up. this is why dev's create new bitcointalk names and remain anon!

How can you say that?
Why are they the victim?
What did they loss?  BTC or FAC or both?
Cashed BTC is the users buying FAC.
The real FAC are those users who deposit before.
Now BTC is cashed out.
And the real FAC have been eaten by them. How can you say they are victim? How dare you say?!

Liudehua2014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:51:12 PM

See what the Poloniex has done!
And then see what NXT-E has done so far!

Besides endless blame on the dev and  eating user's coins, what have they done?

I guess finally NXT-E will give a "great" plan that users pay for everything and the exchange will suffer zero loss or even earn money from it.
But I say, you can win one "battle", but you will loss all your reputation, that's all you have in the crytpo world.

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

Busoni is extremely professional. I love Poloniex.

NXT-E on the other hand...
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

mintpal

Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour

5 votes per hour.

1000 people vote 4 times a day, this thread has been on mintpal since last month. its like 500-1000 people total that was voted or less.

if it was actually 85 000 people who had voted individually this coin would be worth something, but most likely that will take ages.

more like 50-500 people who votes. lol you can get 100 votes per day (even more), 10 ppl, 1000 votes a day, 100 ppl, 10k votes a day, and this has been there more than 30 days, 10 ppl, 30 days, = 30k votes.

30ppl, 30 days = 100 000 votes.

it has currently 85 000 votes. wich is literally nothing.
phreakmac

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

Guys how can i check if I've updated my wallet correcly?

if your client version is v0.9.0.1-gdf9d55a-beta then you are okay,you can check that by going to Help>Debug Window

Yep up to date and everything but still will not sync - anyone else?
vis

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:19:21 PM

Guys how can i check if I've updated my wallet correcly?

if your client version is v0.9.0.1-gdf9d55a-beta then you are okay,you can check that by going to Help>Debug Window

Yep up to date and everything but still will not sync - anyone else?

do a getinfo
look for protocol version 80001:
"version" : "v0.9.0.1-gdf9d55a-beta",
"protocolversion" : 80001,
"walletversion" : 60000,

if this is what you have, if you have connections just wait it'll sync
just had this myself
SoulEater

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

what is nxt-e saying about refunding our coins?

i asked them a message but apparently there is like 22 questions in que (wow such many)

what they say, are we gonna get our money refunded in btc.

bought 193k faircoins for 0.21 bitcoins, therefore those faircoins where fake and i should get those bitcoins back to my account.

are they gonna do it or not, this is taking forever.
Liudehua2014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

Again, about NXT-E.

I summarize some of their points:

1. They thought it's the dev who create the fork and sold 15m FAC to cash out.

2. They thought the dev is Chinese scammer. He kept a huge amount of FAC to wait for cash. Funny is all staffs of NXT-E are Chinese.

3. They said they did nothing wrong. They said they were informed too late so it's the dev's fault.  (So Satoshi should pay for those losing their money on Mtgox. Mtgox did nothing wrong!)

4. They said unless the dev paid for the loss or "combine" the fork, otherwise they will stay on the forked blockchain. That means those users who deposit their real coins won't get their coin back.

5. You can see several pages before. There are several Chinese character posts saying FAC is dead and no exchange will accept it. They are from NXT-e working QQ group.

6. Likely,  they will blame me as they think I am another account of the dev.

7. I love their logic. But they don't love ours.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:56:09 PM

Again, about NXT-E.

2. They thought the dev is Chinese scammer. He kept a huge amount of FAC to wait for cash. Funny is all staffs of NXT-E are Chinese.

3. They said they did nothing wrong. They said they were informed too late so it's the dev's fault.  (So Satoshi should pay for those losing their money on Mtgox. Mtgox did nothing wrong!)

4. They said unless the dev paid for the loss or "combine" the fork, otherwise they will stay on the forked blockchain. That means those users who deposit their real coins won't get their coin back.

5. You can see several pages before. There are several Chinese character posts saying FAC is dead and no exchange will accept it. They are from NXT-e working QQ group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wtf? They were notified too late?

I put up a question as soon as the fork happened and even sent msgs in the trollbox. No one answered.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:59:00 PM

Again, about NXT-E.

I put up a question as soon as the fork happened and even sent msgs in the trollbox. No one answered.

nxt-e has the crappiest support.

They have a live chat and they never answer a single question.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
SoulEater

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:02:37 AM

Again, about NXT-E.

nxt-e has the crappiest support.

They have a live chat and they never answer a single question.

fack man, NXT-E is gonna get abandoned soon.

unreasonable kids thinking the Dev's where the ones that did this to make an excuse not to give our coins back when they know its not them.

Why the hell would they fork one blockchain with when everyone noticed it and we now fixed it, we got nothing out of this. just the FAC members loosing their FAC and the guy got maximum 5-7 btc's out from this. (thats not really much for forking a coin) this got handeled pretty quick and the dev's now fixed it. what the hell is nxt-e's logic that the dev team would do it, when most likely that 99% would notice the fake coins sooner or later, and when the problem is fixed all the they got out of it was loosing customers who had Faircoins. if i dont get my faircoins back im done with this already. had 33 000 faircoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: