Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 06:44:11 PM by blade87

Guys, it doesn't take a rocket scientist

1) I have no idea how many shares the dev, or even a group that may be associated with a dev may have registered for themselves
2) BC flopped after PoW mining, meaning many of those who mined during PoW week had sold out, else how else would it have dropped to 500 sat?

There's a reason there are big investment groups behind BC right now, and it's not because they had huge mining farms during PoW week. Your distribution model is nothing new either : PMC has already done it, and look where it is now.

I'm not saying point #1 was taken to the extremes with FAC. Maybe the distribution was truly 100% fair, but unfortunately I just don't know. Sad

Anyway, good luck with FAC, but please stop trying to convince others its somehow a fair version of BC. "BC this, BC that", if you keep comparing yourselves to BC and only trying to ride up the success of BC, you are destined to fail in the end.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:53:00 PM

1) I have no idea how many shares the dev, or even a group that may be associated with a dev may have registered for themselves
2) BC flopped after PoW mining, meaning many of those who mined during PoW week had sold out, else how else would it have dropped to 500 sat?

There's a reason there are big investment groups behind BC right now, and it's not because they had huge mining farms during PoW week. Your distribution model is nothing new either : PMC has already done it, and look where it is now.

I'm not saying point #1 was taken to the extremes with FAC. Maybe the distribution was truly 100% fair, but unfortunately I just don't know. Sad

Anyway, good luck with FAC, but please stop trying to convince others its somehow a fair version of BC. "BC this, BC that", if you keep comparing yourselves to BC and only trying to ride up the success of BC, you are destined to fail in the end.

Blackcoin dev team member comes into Faircoin thread?

We must be doing something right!!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:54:02 PM

+1

I support both so I don't really care, keep posting on each others threads, it's good for investors like me Smiley

GEO, RLC & QRL.
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

+1

I support both so I don't really care, keep posting on each others threads, it's good for investors like me Smiley

Same!

The anti-inflationary model is a superb investment.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

I think we should all be arguing but we should be celebrating the success of alt coins in a time of economic uncertainty..More peeps we can get into cryptos buying BCS AND FACS and whatever we decide next is all  GOOD THING..If peeps outside see everyone arguing it will put them off..Let's just keep continuing to buy coins. Grin Grin
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:58:48 PM

I think we should all be arguing but we should be celebrating the success of alt coins in a time of economic uncertainty..More peeps we can get into cryptos buying BCS AND FACS and whatever we decide next is all  GOOD THING..If peeps outside see everyone arguing it will put them off..Let's just keep continuing to buy coins. Grin Grin

Some people are OneCoinNazis, they will only hold one specific coin and constantly put down anything else, many LTC holders are OneCoinNazis.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:03:12 PM

Go look back a couple of pages the amount of bc trolls publishing here before asking us to stop trying to get ideas into peoples head.

Your talking about fair distribution but yet  people been receiving 200k+ blackcoin in the first couple of days.

Quit the bs lol.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:11:13 PM

Alright faircoin on the rise!

Multipool at 300 MH

Bright Bright future for a FAIR Coin Smiley

CONTACT
Noviz

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

I think this is a very nice altcoin as the communitycoin.

If you miss fac train,get on the comm spaceship asap now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.0

FAC train is just accelerating, and you can still get on now.
Welcome on board.

What's the COMM?  Is it special?  Or has it really potential?
I'll have a look at it.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:31:14 PM

Welcome on board.

I'll have a look at it.

COMM dev has 50% of the coins in his secret wallets. Scam...
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:35:05 PM

Go look back a couple of pages the amount of bc trolls publishing here before asking us to stop trying to get ideas into peoples head.

Your talking about fair distribution but yet  people been receiving 200k+ blackcoin in the first couple of days.

Quit the bs lol.

Quit the bs?

FAC is 100% premined you noob. Let me spell that out to you, that means the person who created FAC owned every single FAC that ever existed. He then gave it out to people using a method that can't be checked. Compare this with Bitcoin that uses the global consensus of the blockchain that anyone can independently verify and proof of work mining as a way of FAIRLY distributing the coin in a manner which cannot be GAMED.

Fair coin is actually one of the LEAST fair coins out there. We might as well go back to the government printing out money and giving it out to people randomly.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:35:22 PM

Welcome on board.

I'll have a look at it.

COMM dev has 50% of the coins in his secret wallets. Scam...

+1 exactly and asking people to vote the coin for mintpal already.

This shows just how much faircoin distribution is compared to these other coins.

CONTACT
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:36:45 PM

How do you know how much the developer owns of Faircoin? He could create a thousand accounts and have assigned him 50% of all Faircoin.

If however he had used proof of work mining to distribute the coins (Blackcoin or almost any other coin) he wouldn't have been able to do this.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:37:04 PM

Quit the bs lol.

Quit the bs?

FAC is 100% premined you noob. Let me spell that out to you, that means the person who created FAC owned every single FAC that ever existed. He then gave it out to people using a method that can't be checked. Compare this with Bitcoin that uses the global consensus of the blockchain that anyone can independently verify and proof of work mining as a way of FAIRLY distributing the coin in a manner which cannot be GAMED.

Fair coin is actually one of the LEAST fair coins out there. We might as well go back to the government printing out money and giving it out to people randomly.

Nah u cut ur fkin bs i was here since the begining and there was no way to be more fair than how it happenned.

Blackcoins  500k holders in the first week due to heavy mining rig is fuckin fair to you? Gtfo

CONTACT
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Your talking about fair distribution but yet  people been receiving 200k+ blackcoin in the first couple of days.

Quit the bs lol.

Quit the bs?

talking about bitcoin FAIRLY distribution LMAO

what is this method that can't be checked? baseless accusation of course

also BC was instamined to oblivion, add this to a bad launch time (6am eu lel) and u get a worse coin than faircoin
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Watching BC breakout like mad...

Laughing at the FAC panic sellers

This BC run-up will benefit FAC a lot.

We are gonna rocket over 3k satoshi in the coming days. There really is no resistance. Its like 10-20 btc to get there.

Yeah but no one wants to buy a premine. You dont get the same attention just because another coin does. Press releases, Coinkite. there are so many factors that play a role on why a coin moves up. Just because FAC is a copy doesnt mean its going to be as succesfull as BC

I still like how people complain about it being a premine. All the fac was distributed, just because someone gets a few extra tokens and grabbed a few extra coins dose not mean much. When Blackcoin was pow I mined 400k with 60 m/hash farm, so what about the little guy with only 1 gpu farming. Well its the same difference a guy grabs a few extra fac is no different then a guy with a huge farm mining blackcoin at the start. Makes no difference now the coin is here just like blackcoin. You cant mine eather anymore so miners cant dump on the price. Its just a matter of time and the price will go up as well. Its just a slow processes just like blackcoin at the start.

I pretty like your line of argument sir, for what i got from Fac i wouldn't have nearly got when BC was pow. Fac is a premined-evolution of BC. You just had to be there from the start to be a player. That's it.

an it is also more fair than bc instamine at 7 utc time

Can you prove to me the dev didn't send a large portion to himself? And also, how fair was the "BC instamine" that put all miners at some significant losses the following week after it crashed to 500 satoshi due extremely high PoW mining difficulty (and this is not opinion, it is fact)?

BC is far more transparent and fair than FAC will ever be. You guys bought a premine that you have no idea how it was truly distributed. BC sat dumped at 500 satoshi for any willing investors to pick it up and try to run with it. But at least I have to give it to FAC for not completely copying BC's method of distribution. Unfortunately the one FAC chose has far too much uncertainty for me to really be interested in it.

Please, This is as transparent as it can be, check the google analytics report during the signup phase. You will see 56828 visits and 27425 unique visitors. You know the dev couldn't claim all this for himself
https://mega.co.nz/#!jQIFULSZ!vRqeTVsI0qeZ9SC9ZV7BSSTfEkKirm66VIoso-TgqkY
Also check the activity on this thread since day one.
Check how fast we got on MintPal WITHOUT paying/bribing our way in (~2BTC were paid for voting)
Check the stats on the rich list, you see there is a lot of addresses in use. Sure the quantity of real people behind these addresses are less. and as time goes on, some people are selling and stronger hands are buying FAC so this picture is bound to change.  Make your own opinion about it.
http://fac.blockx.info/richlist/

Not interested in? what are you complaining about then?

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

Guys lets not be dissing other coins. I also got 1 mil free in community coin and u never know with all these wonderful experiments where we might end up..Hopefully in the black and not bankrupt..Let's all enjoy and hope we all make a bit of money in alts.. I just bought another 200 FAC they are part o my Grin Grin retirement plan.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Quit the bs lol.

Quit the bs?

Nah u cut ur fkin bs i was here since the begining and there was no way to be more fair than how it happenned.

Blackcoins  500k holders in the first week due to heavy mining rig is fuckin fair to you? Gtfo

How about stop swearing and try to articulate your side? Is that possible? Obviously not since you can actually argue with what I just said.

Lets compare the two methods:

1. A single person holding all the money and giving it out to people using a method that can be gamed and involves TRUSTING that person

2. People using mathematics (mining) and the blockchain, to distribute the coins out in a way that cannot be gained, which is decentralised and involves zero trust.

The irony is Faircoin is actually the LEAST fair coin out of most of the coins on here. Unfortunately a lot of people just buy coins based on a pump and don't do their research and get burned. Reason: premined coins by the dev NEVER go far in this community. Look at MINT to see what I am talking about, it;s almost identical to Blackcoin and yet it's daily trading volume is pathetically small, and they both launched around the same time. Pre-mined coins get the worst reputation.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:47:16 PM

Please, This is as transparent as it can be, check the google analytics report during the signup phase. You will see 56828 visits and 27425 unique visitors. You know the dev couldn't claim all this for himself
https://mega.co.nz/#!jQIFULSZ!vRqeTVsI0qeZ9SC9ZV7BSSTfEkKirm66VIoso-TgqkY

Not interested in? what are you complaining about then?

To repeat myself, there is nothing to stop the developer creating a shit ton of accounts and simply assigning himself the coin. That is a fact.

Comparing a google analytics report to proof of work mining is ridiculous.

Why don't we just stop mining Bitcoins on ASICS and just dish out new Bitcoins based on google analytics? lmao.

You're lucky that too many people don't understand the basics of crypto and will just buy any old rubbish. But please do me a favour and stop shouting out from the rooftops about the fairness of Faircoin, the hypocrisy is shocking.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

How do you know how much the developer owns of Faircoin? He could create a thousand accounts and have assigned him 50% of all Faircoin.

If however he had used proof of work mining to distribute the coins (Blackcoin or almost any other coin) he wouldn't have been able to do this.

just for your information:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

http://fac.blockx.info/richlist/

Dont talk about fair distribution lol ur not helping ur case.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: