Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is superior  (Read 2275 times)
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

Bitcoin excels in terms of market capitalization, value and popularity. But on profit at its present value, I would not say it excels. There is a better chance to earn bigger with altcoins due to their low price and lower market cap.
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Being the first digital electronic money and leader in the market with the highest market value is what makes btc the best in all electronic money. Not only in the rankings but many btc supporters and investors are supported globally not only for investment but also for btc as a payment system. BTC has reached the highest market value of $ 20K in the last quarter of 2017, which I believe is the most advanced of them.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Bitcoin is more stable than all the other altcoins, bitcoin controls the market market momentum and bitcoin is an excellent store of value especially for future purpose
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Bitcoin is superior than any other cryptocurrency out there because it was the one that started the whole thing, even though it doesn't offer that much of an innovative idea it is still a reliable option.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Because bitcoin is the father of electronic money. Bitcoin has gone through many difficult challenges to survive until now. Bitcoin has confirmed its worth in the world of electronic money. It has won the trust of all investors. Bitcoin is the safe choice to invest.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

If you look through on the theories and realities in the crypto space
You will find bitcoin existent in almost every area and aspect

Be it for exchange pairing, for trading or for store or measure of value
Bitcoin ruled it all with guile dominance and stern established markets

Rarely do you find weak hands hodling bitcoins
And the rare weaklings are forced to dump during any bearish session in the market
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Bitcoin is the first and widely accepted no doubt about the superiority of bitcoin. Bitcoin is used as a store of value and many countries used bitcoin as mode of payments using a payment platform.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

Because the encryption market is the beginning of bitcoin. Its status in people's hearts is indispensable. Even if ETH collapses, it will not cause a particularly big impact on bitcoin.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Bitcoin is superior because it is the founder of this world. It is a father of  all coins,It is a brand of super rich peoples. It has good potential and more stable.  It gives huge profit and good for long term. It is a king from start.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

it's clear that bitcoin is indeed the king. And I don't doubt its greatness

For me it is the first and largest and widely accepted coin. Bitcoin is used as a store of value and many countries used bitcoin as mode of payments. And it is the king of world electronic money.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Bitcoin started it all. As of the moment nothing could beat bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is the only currency that are being accepted by most businesses that is why its power is really evident
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

It's being said that bitcoin is known to be a superior of all cryptocurrency because of its undefited value and volume, number one highest profitable gainer coins in coinmarketcap, and the most trusted coins all over the world counterfeit to fiat currency and being a mode of payments now a days.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable

Yes, at this point I think you are right and the place of BTC at the top of the crypto market is unshakable. But I think it will come the moment (at least after 4-5 years) that Ethereum (or maybe some other altcoin) will be able to replace it. There are many projects that try to eliminate the disadvantages of the big coins, and that can be a huge advance.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Bitcoin is superior because it is obvious that Bitcoin started all of this, and one of the reasons why BITCOIN is superior is that they've managed to outgrow every cryptoccurency, a rival perhaps, and I pretty much think that there is no near competitor that may be able to replace BTC yet.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

I think Bitcoin is future money. Bitcoin already challenging everything we've come to accept about money, financial institutions, and even government. The digital currency can be nearly anonymous.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

because bitcoin is stamped as a pioneer of cryptocurrency, so I don't wonder why bitcoin is so strong. maybe in a few years there will be coins that will match bitcoin
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

I think that is simple. Bitcoin started it all and the only popular coin that stood the test of time. And since then it has never been surpassed even with so many promising coins that may be able to break bitcoins achievements.

The conviction of new investors in bitcoin is amazing. Why does no one want to learn new projects? There are so many promising today!
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is superior because it's like bitcoin is the father of all the coins. We have so many coins nowadays and some will be vanished but bitcoin, I think it will last forever.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable

May be bitcoin is called as superior its because bitcoin is the first crypto currency introduce in the market and aside from bitcoin also is the most expensive crypto among all coins and the most invested crypto of so many investors world wide.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Bitcoin is the first and widely accepted no doubt about the superiority of bitcoin. Bitcoin is used as a store of value and many countries used bitcoin as mode of payments using a payment platform.
And because of that bitcoin dominate still the wide market for crypto, since it is the first crypto currency and was accepted by the public,
the popularity give him the superiority around the industry, it's hard to dethrone the first and the most known digital crypto money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: