Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alt coin to invest in 2014  (Read 120754 times)
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

Mintcoin, lot's of things in the works. Buy now or regret.  Grin

I sold all my mint, digibyte and doge for NXT and Silkcoin.
Best decision i ever made.
If coins such as Mint ever reach $1, then i hate to think how much NXT would be worth! Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:44:02 AM

Mintcoin, lot's of things in the works. Buy now or regret.  Grin

I sold all my mint, digibyte and doge for NXT and Silkcoin.
Best decision i ever made.
If coins such as Mint ever reach $1, then i hate to think how much NXT would be worth! Grin
Worst decisions ever made. You should have bought other coins not NXT.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:44:11 AM

Here is a short review of the coins i am holding.

DOGE - One of the best coins around in terms of decentralization. Mining reward will halve again soon. Current market cap and the price of one coin is cheap enough to invest in. Growth opportunity at minimum 50% in 3-6 month time.

CINNI - Represents an extremely good buy opportunity until 10-15K sat in my honest opinion. Unique features are being implemented by a skilled developers. Looks like a steal for the current price.

WDC - Has very good and active developer team. This coin has been around a long time (considering average cryptocoins age). With a mining reward decreasing 1% per week, it will soon reach the point where market cap and the price of a coin will start rising within 2-6 months time. At current price, the growth opportunity is at minimum +100% in 1.5-2 years time.

DIG - A new coin with a unique perspective how coin creation works. Gold diggers avoid this coin because its difficulty dependent PoW reward and 1 year long mining period.
I think its a coin with a good simple name and brilliant ideas behind it. Currently one coin is worth 100 sat and market dept is very shallow for any big investor. Digit can go up by 500% and more easily.  However, be aware that Digit block reward will increase with difficulty and this provides more supply when its mining becomes very profitable. So its price growth will be automatically hold under control.
500% growth will give DIG a rank around 150th in market cap. Its an easy goal.

MINT - Not exactly very active coin anymore, but it has a good userbase and lots of merchants/services which will carry it on. The price could easily rise over 12 sat again, which will give it a market cap inside top 20.
Android wallet for it is in the works. The dev also promises some marketing campaign. We will have to wait and see.

Please be careful what you invest in and always do your own research. Never invest the money you can not afford to lose. Those are the very basic rules of trading and investing.

Constructive arguments are welcome.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:26:21 PM

DOGE - One of the best coins around in terms of decentralization. Mining reward will halve again soon. Current market cap and the price of one coin is cheap enough to invest in. Growth opportunity at minimum 50% in 3-6 month time.

CINNI - Represents an extremely good buy opportunity until 10-15K sat in my honest opinion. Unique features are being implemented by a skilled developers. Looks like a steal for the current price.

WDC - Has very good and active developer team. This coin has been around a long time (considering average cryptocoins age). With a mining reward decreasing 1% per week, it will soon reach the point where market cap and the price of a coin will start rising within 2-6 months time. At current price, the growth opportunity is at minimum +100% in 1.5-2 years time.

DIG - A new coin with a unique perspective how coin creation works. Gold diggers avoid this coin because its difficulty dependent PoW reward and 1 year long mining period.
I think its a coin with a good simple name and brilliant ideas behind it. Currently one coin is worth 100 sat and market dept is very shallow for any big investor. Digit can go up by 500% and more easily.  However, be aware that Digit block reward will increase with difficulty and this provides more supply when its mining becomes very profitable. So its price growth will be automatically hold under control.

MINT - Not exactly very active coin anymore, but it has a good userbase and lots of merchants/services which will carry it on. The price could easily rise over 12 sat again, which will give it a market cap inside top 20.
Android wallet for it is in the works. The dev also promises some marketing campaign. We will have to wait and see.

Please be careful what you invest in and always do your own research. Never invest the money you can not afford to lose. Those are the very basic rules of trading and investing.

Thanks for this post.
I've found it extremely useful Smiley
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:29:03 PM

Thanks for this post.

you forget guldencoin the best coin @ the moment and the future
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 12:35:15 PM

1. NEM

2. EXO

3. NODE

boiling under: FIMK

Easy to achieve 10x ROI with those  Grin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 12:49:28 PM

I got out of SC with a small gain and moved it into XMR and still say RDD is going to make everyone some $$$!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
kaimannoah

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:58:19 PM

its litecoin or darkcoin or ripple (xrp)

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

Watch close: FTC, PXC, UFO.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
bitcoincal

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:49:46 PM

Other than BTC.

Darkcoin and Doge seem like winners.

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:29:04 PM

Thanks for this post.

you forget guldencoin the best coin @ the moment and the future

Sorry, there are way too many coins for me to keep track on. Would you please share the reasons why do you think guldencoin deserves potential investors attention? Simply saying that: "coin x has a good future" is not enough for many of us.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:31:33 PM

best coin for short term who knows a lot of pump and dump coins CAN/COULD make you money. Medium to long term I am thinking Blackcoin/ Darkcoin/ Xbc/

i know the last one is a bit of a longshot but with the dev teaming proving themselves despite many many problems especially if they are going to build the xbc nodes darkcoin style as its rumoured.

Steve

Steve, I totally agree with XBC, it stands the greatest chance of a price change just for it's low volume, only around 55,000 coins?  BitcoinPlus developers working hard to make this the "better bitcoin".  Keep your eyes on this one in the next couple of weeks.
Globb0
Legendary

Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

Looking back having read these threads and patiently followed for some good coins.

I avoided the pump and dumps and tried to focus on potential, largely the advice of most people.

University coin - Looked good, good purpose, target market etc. - Invested in this one to hold - Scam dev dumped the coin down to nothing FS

Sharecoin - Looked promissing, working developer, exchange with long term potential - Invested in this one - Scam dev ran away with coins

Freebs - Initialy free a fun coin for a bit of day trading/hodling -  invested in a few extra mil - Lost 1 mil on Share scam + dev no longer interested

So FFS I may have been better with just the pump and dumps, nothing to show for my few bitcoins of investments except a few lessons in what not to do.

Phil

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:59:10 PM

I agree, everyone's in it for that quick buck these days it's so Depressing  Undecided
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:03:36 PM

I agree, everyone's in it for that quick buck these days it's so Depressing  Undecided

It has been happening for quite some time , New coins from new Devs , pumped for a while and then dumped on the bag holders.It will also keep on going as most of people want to make quick bucks . It is depressing but sadly true also..
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:07:50 PM

This thread of full of shameless promotions of what are 1.0 clones of bitcoin, intended as a get quick rich scheme for their one man development team.

NEM is no envy movement but many are already envious of it.  It's arguably the last (big) 2.0 coin of 2014 and it will likely go from $5 million (current capitalization based on token trading) to the double digits, possibly even three.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Lauda
Legendary

Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:09:22 PM

Don't miss out on DRK before the fork.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

This thread of full of shameless promotions [...]

NEM is no envy movement but many are already envious of it. [...]

ROFL dude

~CfA~

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:35:48 PM

Don't miss out on DRK before the fork.

What fork? Will the anonymity features be successfully implemented at last?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:35:31 PM

I agree, everyone's in it for that quick buck these days it's so Depressing  Undecided

Quite true, investing in cryptos should not be treated as a get rich quick scheme, although that is indeed possible (at the pumpers expense)
We have seen it with blackcoin, and will happen with alot of other coins, any coin that makes a quick return, should not be treated as a long term investment, i would put any profit from altcoins into NXT or NEM, or even perhaps Qora.
Im sure there are a few other high quality currencies.
I think anon coins are just a fad, very speculative at present, so good to make a quick return on.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: