June 21, 2024, 09:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:54:31 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:35:20 AM by kiklo

Zeit Research
Raffles

After a little more research, it turns out in the United Slaves of America,
it is illegal to host a raffle unless you are a Non-Profit organization or Church or
on Native American tribal land.

So do we have anyone in any countries or on tribal land that is unaffected by these ridiculous laws that could host the raffle if everything else checked out.

Cool

Edit: After even more research raffles would be out unless we have someone not restricted to host it.
But their is more than 1 way to skin a regulation.

Skill-based game tournaments that have been played for cash or prizes
Example of such is http://www.gamecolony.com/aboutus.shtml
zeitcoins could be accepted for an entry fee.

A long range goal would be if we could have zeitcoins used in place of
http://shop.majorleaguegaming.com/collections/credits
to be used to enter http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/tournaments/

Good or Bad ?
What does everyone think?
Thanks.
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1340
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:38:18 AM

Good or Bad ?
What does everyone think?
Thanks.

2nd one would be very 'kewl'. But there is the "BITCOIN" issue.
We need a payment service because no bigger company (such as Microsoft or Dell etc..) is accepting Bitcoin directly.
They're all using BitPay or similar services to get their money instantly.
From the view of the companies BitPay is the same as PayPal. They have no idea what's behind - main thing: money flows.

If we wanna do that, we need the following:
Exclusive Payment Service (like coinpayments.net, but for "Zeit only")
Rebranding (uberPAY®, rayPAL™ )
5-10 developers
some real money investment or a crowdfunding

First link I will check later.

Cheers,
Ray
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:07:19 AM

Brand  rayPAL™

LOL ,
Best Brand Name & Logo Ever   Cheesy

Cool
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

Zeit Research
Raffles

it is illegal to host a raffle unless you are a Non-Profit organization or Church or

So do we have anyone in any countries or on tribal land that is unaffected by these ridiculous laws that could host the raffle if everything else checked out.

Cool

Edit: After even more research raffles would be out unless we have someone not restricted to host it.

The Zeitknights - a legal entity

It would seem that the Zeitknights fulfill the criteria of being a club, or non-profit organisation. They have a Constitution. A notion of what they can, or cannot do, even if it is at a rudimentary level. They have stated the membership requirements and hold regular meetings. All they need to do now is elect a Chairperson, a Secretary and a Treasurer to be formally constituted.

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest that any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be sufficient. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

The Zeitknights could easily assume the status of an artificial personality, a legal entity in the eyes of the law, just as business companies and other organisations do.

Therefore, if the Zeitknights are a non-profit organisation, then holding a raffle should be no problem.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:16:01 PM

Brand  rayPAL™

LOL ,
Best Brand Name & Logo Ever   Cheesy

Cool

As it's POETS' day...
(Piss Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday)

For senior citizens-

greyPAL

For devout christians-

prayPAL

For people with well-worn clothing-

frayPAL

For lazy lions-

preyPAL

For football hooligans-

affrayPAL

For procrastinators-

delayPAL

For uphill gardeners-

gayPAL

For hungry horses-

hayPAL

For fascists-

obeyPAL

For gamblers-

playPAL

For dentists-

decayPAL

.... OK, I'll stop now.

Laugh? I thought my trousers would never dry out Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:19:08 PM

Zeit Research
Raffles

Cool

It would seem that the Zeitknights fulfill the criteria of being a club, or non-profit organisation. They have a Constitution. A notion of what they can, or cannot do, even if it is at a rudimentary level. They have stated the membership requirements and hold regular meetings. All they need to do now is elect a Chairperson, a Secretary and a Treasurer to be formally constituted.

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be the case. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

The Zeitknights could easily assume the status of an artificial personality, a legal entity in the eyes of the law, just as business companies and other organisations do.

Therefore, if the Zeitknights are a non-profit organisation, then holding a raffle should be no problem.

That's a spliffing idea, Mr B Grin

As there are at least 3 UK based knights (me, thee & Varvarin) why don't we go for it?

We can discuss it at Sundays' Knight-session.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 07:24:38 PM by BainbridgeJ

Zeit Research
Raffles

Cool

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be the case. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

That's a spliffing idea, Mr B Grin

As there are at least 3 UK based knights (me, thee & Varvarin) why don't we go for it?

We can discuss it at Sundays' Knight-session.

In the UK, the minimum legal requirement to form a company is two, so the Zeitknights in the UK are already there. I'm not actually a Zeitknight, but I will pop in at the Sunday session anyway, assuming that I can get my head around TeamViewer and anything else that might need to be done.  It will be interesting to meet and speak with other Zeitcoinistas from around the world, in a different scenario from the usual words printed on a screen.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:44:06 PM

Cheesy
For Devout Lions
preyPAL/prayPal

Cool
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:23:56 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 08:34:03 PM by Rent_a_Ray

Cheesy
For Devout Lions
preyPAL/prayPal

(nice pic, kiklo  Grin)

Quote from: BainbridgeJ
In the UK, the minimum legal requirement to form a company is two, so the Zeitknights in the UK are already there. I'm not actually a Zeitknight, but I will pop in at the Sunday session anyway, assuming that I can get my head around TeamViewer and anything else that might need to be done.  It will be interesting to meet and speak with other Zeitcoinistas from around the world, in a different scenario from the usual words printed on a screen.

Interesting background. Good to have you with us, BJ.
Will try to join the meeting.

Cheers,
Zay™
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:09:10 PM

For Hillary Clinton - WhatDifferenceDoesItMakeAnyway Pal

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

I'm most amused & impressed with that Lion, Sir pic-klo Wink

Well played!

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:54:34 PM

Another 14 coins that haven't stood the test of zeit (time):-

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on March, 28th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

AidBit [AID], AliPayCoin [ALI], BitMiles [BTMI], EuphoriaCoin [EUPH], Plankton [FOOD], KingdomCoin [KING], MetalCoin [METAL], Magnetz [MGT], Opal [OPAL], PesetaCoin [PTC], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], Stable [STB], BitSwift [SWIFT], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before March, 28th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

The shitcoins come and go, the strong & committed live to fight another day Wink

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:17:14 AM

Another 14 coins that haven't stood the test of zeit (time):-

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on March, 28th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

AidBit [AID], AliPayCoin [ALI], BitMiles [BTMI], EuphoriaCoin [EUPH], Plankton [FOOD], KingdomCoin [KING], MetalCoin [METAL], Magnetz [MGT], Opal [OPAL], PesetaCoin [PTC], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], Stable [STB], BitSwift [SWIFT], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before March, 28th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

The shitcoins come and go, the strong & committed live to fight another day Wink

The reason PotatoCoin [SPUDS] failed was no one ever made a Ketchupcoin to go with it.  Tongue

Cool
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:43:03 AM

Truly sad what is going on with PND right now. Also, truly sad that I yet again did NOT win PND or Zeit in the weekly lottery on UsePND.com.  Embarrassed

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:06:23 PM

Truly sad what is going on with PND right now. Also, truly sad that I yet again did NOT win PND or Zeit in the weekly lottery on UsePND.com.  Embarrassed

I never won a dime on either, even in the early days when few were there.

But yeah, shame a coin with a wee bit of promise fell so far so fast. Think they tried to do too much too soon though. Simple & solid is what people want.

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:25:02 PM

Very true. And from reading the last few pages of their thread here it seems as though their dev shafted them too. Or at least it is alleged that he did. Now there is a bit of a power play going on with one side screaming dump and abandon ship and the other side screaming community takeover. It does seem a bit orchestrated though. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens there. I'm in no way heavily invested in them, I just like the fact that UsePND took a chance on us and added Zeit to their lottery and acceptance at their store.

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:47:32 PM

Very true. And from reading the last few pages of their thread here it seems as though their dev shafted them too. Or at least it is alleged that he did. Now there is a bit of a power play going on with one side screaming dump and abandon ship and the other side screaming community takeover. It does seem a bit orchestrated though. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens there. I'm in no way heavily invested in them, I just like the fact that UsePND took a chance on us and added Zeit to their lottery and acceptance at their store.

Still not convinced that their motives were pure, but it was entertaining while it lasted.

I think it was 17 Zeit to 1 Panda when I started - how times have changed!

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:39:06 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 06:56:54 PM by Rent_a_Ray

Is there anything we could do for them?
Jommy is a friend of our community and we owe him something.

I have no idea what's going on there (sorry, no time to read atm), but we helped Mint and we should help PND (if it's possible anyway).

Maybe someone could give a short synopsis here.

Thanks in advice,
Ray
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:23:47 PM

I've already tweeted a request for Zeiters to give some support, will do FB too.

Rugby is on - and it ain't going well for England Sad

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:12:52 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 09:33:55 PM by kiklo

Is there anything we could do for them?
Jommy is a friend of our community and we owe him something.

I have no idea what's going on there (sorry, no time to read atm), but we helped Mint and we should help PND (if it's possible anyway).

Maybe someone could give a short synopsis here.

Thanks in advice,
Ray

PND devs create PND coin to kill Pandacoin from woolong, since it was a scamcoin.

PND devs created a android wallet and buypnd thru paypal and modified their wallet to try and be more like a bank register. (Personally did not like that bank register feel. )

They were on the verge of tanking a few months ago, but a guy named whalepanda showed up and pumped in over $50 thousand dollars into their coin. PND community was happy.
As time and dumpers wore down that money , Later that same amount was pulled out of PND and then ~$50 thousand pumped up mintcoin for their 1 year birthday, and has been in Mint since.
With the withdrawal of that amount of capital , PND community was disheartened , and looked to their dev team for hope, some members drop out for different reasons, and others never responded.
Then a guy name Mani pops up and gives this hidden info , he was paid to write the panda bank version, and the other devs are only pumping and dumping this coin for Profit.
After that, their coin took a nose dive as faith in the old devs is gone, and currently no one has stepped in to take their place, Mani claim the old devs have billions of coins and even buy at 2 sat doubles their profit.
Also rumored that AMDOGE is also SELLPNDforDOGE, trying to triggered another pump so they can dump again.  Also AMDOGE has not offered to turn over anything (one is github) if a new dev stepped up.

Personally, don't know what of that is true and what of that is a mindgame.    Tongue
But that is the latest story as far as I could tell.

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: