April 27, 2024, 05:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Italone100

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

In criptography we trust!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:22:04 PM

I have followed on Twitter (my user is "Audio Editor") and liked on Facebook (my user is "Atono ....")
my zeitcoin address is Mt3Q6rPgyWxp2vWvRQ3jQaDrT2S36Lb4w1 Wink
thanks!!!!!!!

<|||COMPRO-VENDO|||>[BITCOIN]|||>                                         LOCALBITCOINS SELLER | OVER 700+BTC AND 2500+TRADE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amadeika

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:22:18 PM

I love how people complain it is our incopetence when we have been announced since the 15th of Februrary with this giveaway I apologize but we are trying to be fair to the people who followed and liked when they giveaway was still in effect.

We did everything as transparent and as fair as possible dealing with 2000 people to giveaway to

I still didn't receive 500k+50k, but I'm waiting. I sent my wallet by Twitter PM.

Don't worry about people blaming you in something wrong. Just keep doing good work. However, it would be useful to announce estimate time for payouts. Some people reported that they already received Zeicoins. As for me, I don't know when I should start to worry.

ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:24:12 PM

I love how people complain it is our incopetence when we have been announced since the 15th of Februrary with this giveaway I apologize but we are trying to be fair to the people who followed and liked when they giveaway was still in effect.

We did everything as transparent and as fair as possible dealing with 2000 people to giveaway to

I still didn't receive 500k+50k, but I'm waiting. I sent my wallet by Twitter PM.

Don't worry about people blaming you in something wrong. Just keep doing good work. However, it would be useful to announce estimate time for payouts. Some people reported that they already received Zeicoins. As for me, I don't know when I should start to worry.

If people are saying they received payouts why should you worry we have over 2000 addresses to send ZEIT to manually give us time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrmork666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/mudslinger_04/?action=view&current=zeitcoinlike.jpg
here is a screen shot of my like time and activity on face book. I could not pm you because you did not follow me back on twitter.

When did you follow on twitter? You did read the rules correct?

It was like on facebook and follow on twitter.

What is your twitter username i will check to see when you followed us
i havnt received 50k yet
followed on twitter 12h ago as mrmork666 and liked on facebook as Tapio Aaltonen
MhcEMb6YvZCnb4TPnti74p4s6mNiRvGMbQ

EDIT
sry didnt see the message above

Join The Zeitcoin Movement
Zeit : MhcEMb6YvZCnb4TPnti74p4s6mNiRvGMbQ | Ltc : LVAfAYf3dr47v5JbVRbGHfqUfKPLTx9Vnk
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:26:14 PM

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/mudslinger_04/?action=view&current=zeitcoinlike.jpg
here is a screen shot of my like time and activity on face book. I could not pm you because you did not follow me back on twitter.

@jeffakaslinger
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:26:21 PM

i havnt received 50k yet
followed on twitter 12h ago as mrmork666 and liked on facebook as Tapio Aaltonen
MhcEMb6YvZCnb4TPnti74p4s6mNiRvGMbQ

EDIT
sry didnt see the message above

How many times do i need to repeat that you need to pm us on twitter your address please this is the only way we can ensure you are who you say you are.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

i am complete recompiling osx wallet... stay tuned... updates here...
alphacenturion

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:31:20 PM

i am complete recompiling osx wallet... stay tuned... updates here...

Im waiting on that for sure - thanks - every one Ive tried has issues.
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:41:32 PM

Okay TY so much for the bounty tweeting now. Smiley
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

I'M STILL WAITING ON MY 250k.

only messing with you mate, you're doing a top job, everyone needs to stop whining and realise how much work you're all putting in

Hey Guys,

I just got my 50k Giveaway as promised  Grin

I like this coin and community a lot, a lot of effort is put in this project, behind this coin are people that working very hard.
I like to thank to everyone that put his effort in this coin on the early days, its great to see that here is people smart enough to see the power in this coin for the future Smiley

Congratulations to the ZeitCoin Team for the smooth launch, and the success , sure there was/are some problems, but shit happens and with time solutions come.

I wish just that some people have some more patience, no need to rush for everything, give things the time they need.
I had a good chat with ZEITCOIN, he is a great guy and knows what he is doing, just understand that handle everything is very time consuming and the team is not really big, remember they are humans and also need some sleep (they never had a lot!!) so again be patience if you are waiting for something you will get it!
There are big things going on behind the scenes, this coin will be huge!

My Tip for ZeitCoin is Mine,Buy, HOOOOLD!!

(If someone don't like ZeitCoin, or dont understand on what im talking about, don't waste the time to answer or quote my post, just LEAVE the Thread, its your problem! you will miss the Boat, not we Belivers  Tongue )

The 50'000ZEIT i got for like FB and Follow on Twitter i will Donate to next 5 who post an intelligent post Cheesy

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
luv2mine

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:48:49 PM

Hey Guys,

I like this coin and community a lot, a lot of effort is put in this project, behind this coin are people that working very hard.
I like to thank to everyone that put his effort in this coin on the early days, its great to see that here is people smart enough to see the power in this coin for the future Smiley

Congratulations to the ZeitCoin Team for the smooth launch, and the success , sure there was/are some problems, but shit happens and with time solutions come.

I wish just that some people have some more patience, no need to rush for everything, give things the time they need.
I had a good chat with ZEITCOIN, he is a great guy and knows what he is doing, just understand that handle everything is very time consuming and the team is not really big, remember they are humans and also need some sleep (they never had a lot!!) so again be patience if you are waiting for something you will get it!

(If someone don't like ZeitCoin, or dont understand on what im talking about, don't waste the time to answer or quote my post, just LEAVE the Thread, its your problem! you will miss the Boat, not we Belivers  Tongue )

The 50'000ZEIT i got for like FB and Follow on Twitter i will Donate to next 5 who post an intelligent post Cheesy

an intelligent post

...did i win?  Grin
Coinsnstuff

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:55:28 PM

Hey Guys,

an intelligent post

...did i win?  Grin

You are exactly what the community needs!
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:57:25 PM

only messing with you mate, you're doing a top job, everyone needs to stop whining and realise how much work you're all putting in

Hey Guys,

I agree with this man! Is that intelligent enough Wink, please? MeQmCGWTnP1W6ExvFKsS2VfSRZZWUvMMq6
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:01:56 PM

Cool coin!  Thanks, I followed on twitter awhile back and also mined some zeit!   (@kc_nihilist) and FB (j.hurley)

ZEIT ME!  Smiley   MhYxDiSrnp9wF4G9hRFaRnpoAGqdFYPrDK

Thanks again

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:05:06 PM

Cool coin!  Thanks, I followed on twitter awhile back and also mined some zeit!   (@kc_nihilist) and FB (j.hurley)

ZEIT ME!  Smiley   MhYxDiSrnp9wF4G9hRFaRnpoAGqdFYPrDK

Thanks again

This was not what i mean as an intelligent post.....

Giveaways are going out...but you have to send a PM on Twitter and have some patience! and especially maybe read some post back befor you post!!!!!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
ubel

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:05:22 PM

Hey Guys,

HOLD them at least until the POW period is over and you will never regret that!
Amadeika

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:05:55 PM

If people are saying they received payouts why should you worry we have over 2000 addresses to send ZEIT to manually give us time

That's why I don't worry. I understand you have a long list of wallets for giveaway. Smiley I'm just keeping a close eye on what's going on with Zeticoin, cause I'm interested it its bright future.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:06:48 PM

That's why I don't worry. I understand you have a long list of wallets for giveaway. Smiley I'm just keeping a close eye on what's going on with Zeticoin, cause I'm interested it its bright future.

BTW yours has been sent

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:11:15 PM

Hey Guys,

I agree with this man! Is that intelligent enough Wink, please? MeQmCGWTnP1W6ExvFKsS2VfSRZZWUvMMq6

What a guy! True to his word and coin of choice! looks like ill be holding my zeit for a bit. no where to go but up haha.
MrKalipso

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

only hold!
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: