May 24, 2024, 05:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Morecoins

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:26:55 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 07:28:52 AM by Morecoins

Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
We were attacked by the Chinese robots. But they can not defeat a free spirit crypto anarchy!

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.

Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:00:39 AM

when will pos mining start? And is it 25% per month?

25% annually

PoS blocks are generated by your wallet after your coins accumulate over 20 days

so if I have 5000000 coins, if i run it like 3-4 hours everyday, do I still get 25% (1250000 coins) annually?

yes
Actually wouldnt it be way more than that due to compound interest?

trigeek

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:12:57 AM

I never did receive the remaining balance from hashstrike being down yesterday. I knew this would be the case when I saw that one lump payment that was miserably low.

Anyone that has any payout issues, PLEASE, either PM me or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com.  I will make sure that your account gets fully reviewed.

there seems to be a problem with the unconfirmed account balance, stays 0

This is 100% normal with a PPS pool.  You will see all the coins go immediately to confirmed balance and skip unconfirmed.  There is a brief news item about it on the pool page Smiley

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:22:22 AM

The movies claim they want to live with no currency, no money.  The only way of getting there is to first make sure everyone has too much of it. Then it becomes meaningless automatically. This will NEVER happen as long as it's in the hands of governments and central banks. The first step is to decentralize it.

not exactly, money is only a proxy to other resources, we need to make those resource abundants, not money

I agree 100% but zeitcoin is not a resource, it's currency. Different debate entirely. One leads to the other. Any goal in life is only reached through understanding the steps toward the goal.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho

I think you should not stop talking to them. The meaning of cryptocurrencies is usually misunderstood by many people. The zeitgeist movement will have to admit that they need something to trade. If it is a resource or something else, a world without trade is impossible (it has been there since the beginning of mankind). But what is important with cryptocoins is that you could put rules on it and because it is distributed over the whole world, one person alone can not change it (if the rest of the world does not agree). So corruption, debts, ... can be controlled. If that is not what the ZeitGeist Movement stands for, then I don't know. Of course the process will take  along time. But you have to start somewhere. Are cryptocoins currencies? currently yes, otherwise it cannot exist. In the future, it can be a trading good supported by the people for the people.
dogecoininferno

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:29:31 AM

On the official site (zeit-coin.com) Mac wallet links to Mega.
Is it possible to host it on the official domain? Mega is crap.
Especially on Safari. It will give more credibility if we don't use
Dropbox or Mega links to the wallets on official channels.
chidex

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:34:43 AM

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lm4aqb.jpg

Please vote here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 3x per hour. If you are registered, you can vote 6x per hour. Thank You

Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:59:54 AM

The movies claim they want to live with no currency, no money.  The only way of getting there is to first make sure everyone has too much of it. Then it becomes meaningless automatically. This will NEVER happen as long as it's in the hands of governments and central banks. The first step is to decentralize it.

not exactly, money is only a proxy to other resources, we need to make those resource abundants, not money

I agree 100% but zeitcoin is not a resource, it's currency. Different debate entirely. One leads to the other. Any goal in life is only reached through understanding the steps toward the goal.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho

I think you should not stop talking to them. The meaning of cryptocurrencies is usually misunderstood by many people. The zeitgeist movement will have to admit that they need something to trade. If it is a resource or something else, a world without trade is impossible (it has been there since the beginning of mankind). But what is important with cryptocoins is that you could put rules on it and because it is distributed over the whole world, one person alone can not change it (if the rest of the world does not agree). So corruption, debts, ... can be controlled. If that is not what the ZeitGeist Movement stands for, then I don't know. Of course the process will take  along time. But you have to start somewhere. Are cryptocoins currencies? currently yes, otherwise it cannot exist. In the future, it can be a trading good supported by the people for the people.

hunter gather society's did not need trade
if we manage the earth correctly we would not need trade, trade assumes ownership, what if their is no ownership?
not owning does not imply mandatory sharing
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:10:36 AM

when will pos mining start? And is it 25% per month?

25% annually

PoS blocks are generated by your wallet after your coins accumulate over 20 days

so if I have 5000000 coins, if i run it like 3-4 hours everyday, do I still get 25% (1250000 coins) annually?

You can mint only once your coin inputs are of age. Zeitcoins require a minimum of 20 days before you can start minting them. Once you mint a confirmed block, then your coins would need to be of age again, i.e., you can't mint with those coins again for another 20 days, let alone 3-4 hours everyday.
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:35:03 AM

Looks like a great coin.... if someone would donate some coins MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb, i would be happy Smiley

Thank you Smiley

EDIT: Vote on Cryptsy for Zeit is done !

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
Rikkie7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

if we manage the earth correctly we would not need trade, trade assumes ownership, what if their is no ownership?

I'm sorry, I haven't seen the 3rd movie (only the first), but people having no ownership seems to me you need a central system enforcing that. And just centralizing creates corruption. Looks like communism. To my opinion it is much better when people themselves have really control. That's great about open source society. Look for example at OpenOffice, the people were not happy with the way it goes, so libreoffice was forked. Same with cryptocurrencies, if we in the future would have one (or more) cryptocoin(s) that are widespread but people detect corruption with it or power influence or whatever. Someone just can create another and if he has enough people behind it, it will become again the standard. That's real power to the people.
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:44:54 AM

Looks like a great coin.... if someone would donate some coins MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb, i would be happy Smiley

Thank you Smiley

EDIT: Vote on Cryptsy for Zeit is done !

THANK you !!!!!!! Smiley

Date: 06.03.2014 09:40
To: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb (own address)
Credit: 4500.00 ZEIT
Net amount: +4500.00 ZEIT
Transaction ID: 4bb2ecc76245cd9862806abf579236323c7720ef1683116b2e011680343de4d4

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:50:57 AM

I'm sorry, I haven't seen the 3rd movie (only the first), but people having no ownership seems to me you need a central system enforcing that. And just centralizing creates corruption. Looks like communism. To my opinion it is much better when people themselves have really control. That's great about open source society. Look for example at OpenOffice, the people were not happy with the way it goes, so libreoffice was forked. Same with cryptocurrencies, if we in the future would have one (or more) cryptocoin(s) that are widespread but people detect corruption with it or power influence or whatever. Someone just can create another and if he has enough people behind it, it will become again the standard. That's real power to the people.

not at all centralized, prima facie associations dont make for good disscussions
go watch Zeitgeist Moving Forward, or better yet check out the Orientation Presentation (dated tho) www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ngs-tOybJc
we are definitely for open source
Morecoins

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:02:43 AM

Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Operability restored. Slight delay in service work. We apologize for any inconvenience.

kjesser

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

So the hunters only ate meat and the gatherers only nibbled on plants/roots/berrys? Must have been horrible sitting there around the camp fire watching the other half of your little tribe consume something you couldnt swap for!

Rikkie7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:23:13 AM

The movies claim they want to live with no currency, no money.  The only way of getting there is to first make sure everyone has too much of it. Then it becomes meaningless automatically. This will NEVER happen as long as it's in the hands of governments and central banks. The first step is to decentralize it.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho

I think you should not stop talking to them. The meaning of cryptocurrencies is usually misunderstood by many people. The zeitgeist movement will have to admit that they need something to trade. If it is a resource or something else, a world without trade is impossible (it has been there since the beginning of mankind). But what is important with cryptocoins is that you could put rules on it and because it is distributed over the whole world, one person alone can not change it (if the rest of the world does not agree). So corruption, debts, ... can be controlled. If that is not what the ZeitGeist Movement stands for, then I don't know. Of course the process will take  along time. But you have to start somewhere. Are cryptocoins currencies? currently yes, otherwise it cannot exist. In the future, it can be a trading good supported by the people for the people.

not at all centralized, prima facie associations dont make for good disscussions
go watch Zeitgeist Moving Forward, or better yet check out the Orientation Presentation (dated tho) www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ngs-tOybJc
we are definitely for open source

I will check it out. Anyhow if the movement is for open source, they should at least be able to see that cryptocurrency is an intermediate step and this cryptocoin (or any cryptocoin) could help. (Although I doubt the human society will go that far as having no property at all)
yodoberman

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

Any plans to get on some more (bigger) exchanges?
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:42:31 AM

Angry Acorn +1000

I would really like to reward someone in our community the bounty for the forum!!!

We could do it ourselves but still time to spread the word share the wealth!

I would like us to have an official area to discuss how we can work together.

Funny how TZM claims not to have any official leaders however a small sect of individuals can make a decision without bringing it to their 500,000 members.

Hmm. Here we all have a voice and let's get them heard by doing what should be done with this coin!

To be fair, they haven't told anyone what they can or can't do. They just want people to understand that Zeitcoin is an independent effort that assumed the identity of the movement without asking permission or even informing it first. They just want to protect people from being mislead or otherwise defrauded by people who may not have the best intentions. The fact that your efforts are "unsanctioned" doesn't ultimately mean anything other than they don't support your efforts. They didn't tell you to stop or anything. Obviously there are is a significant intersection of those of us who are TZM advocates and those of us who are cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Harnessing and organizing that energy to help make the world a better place for all people is an admirable goal. I hope it does lead to positive outcomes.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
wesleysnipezz

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:45:40 AM

I can hook you up with our danish tzm, they Are open for alternatives aslong as its not a centralised.
You can mail me at dedikationandersen@gmail.com for info
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:46:44 AM

Has anybody got his bounties?

Kam800

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:51:02 AM

one more thing, this doesn't add up, TZM has a huge following right? yet scroll through the "official" facebook page and a lot of their posts barely rakc up 200likes, with an apparent 146k following thats not even 1%.....I have a feeling that its better that this coin takes its own direction and path because im not so sure on who or what is going on that side.

Hmm interesting point... thinking about it though, do you think TZM people would support a centralised social engineering system that routinely erodes people's privacy in return for better targeted advertising?

Low number of FB likes is quite reassuring to me Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: