June 01, 2024, 08:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:54:20 AM

What would the community want?

A new wallet built from scratch with some innovations?
A zeitgeist project funding platform?
A decentralized exchange based on blockchain technology?
A micro-manufacturing workshop kit?
Augmented Reality Unified D-Space?

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:56:21 AM

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.

I want 30 satoshi Zeit.
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:38 AM

I want 30 satoshi Zeit.

I can guarantee that if our community starts showing it can build things and innovate faster and better then other altcoins
Contribute, consider learning new things to the benefit of the community, its never to soon or too late to start programming, playing with electronics or getting involved with local activism.
Rikkie7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:03:59 AM

With the wallet, I should wait for a moment (at least if their are no problems). A new wallet could have problems again (because of fork risk) and this is news we better avoid now. Project funding platform could be interesting. But I think whatever you do, as long as it is worked out well and is positive news, it is good for this coin.
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:08:07 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 10:24:25 AM by Anonymousg64

With the wallet, I should wait for a moment (at least if their are no problems). A new wallet could have problems again (because of fork risk) and this is news we better avoid now. Project funding platform could be interesting. But I think whatever you do, as long as it is worked out well and is positive news, it is good for this coin.

part of my ideas is to build a more modular wallet with easier to maintain protocol modules, i find the current wallet(used by all coins) to be a big mess, i think i could write something much cleaner and smaller.

i also dont see why a multi-protocol wallet has not yet been created
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:13:37 AM

Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

Did you create the zeitcoin.conf?

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Fill in your username, password, router range

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

If your wallet and miner are at the same computer:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:44843 -u user -p password 

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://192.168.1.15:44843 -u user -p password 
Thank you very much for your help.I will try it and i`ll tell you if i have any problem
Rikkie7

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:25:23 AM

part of my ideas is to build a more modular wallet with easier to maintain protocol modules, i find the current wallet(used by all coins) to be a big mess, i think i could write something much cleaner and smaller.

I understand and probably a good option in the near future. But let the cryptorush problems first get through the system. I think as much people indicate being on a trustworthy exchange is also a good step forward. But for that we also need more transactions and that's only possible when the coin is known very well. (Look at doge, they came in the news when funding the Jamaican bobsleigh team, this was an important step forward for them).
penaway

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:28:59 AM

Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:36:30 AM

I understand and probably a good option in the near future. But let the cryptorush problems first get through the system. I think as much people indicate being on a trustworthy exchange is also a good step forward. But for that we also need more transactions and that's only possible when the coin is known very well. (Look at doge, they came in the news when funding the Jamaican bobsleigh team, this was an important step forward for them).

the zeitcoin devs should be handling that, im talking about what i can do for this community and what the community would prefer me to focus on.
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run
14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:38:35 AM

Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR

15 K Zeitcoin I sent to you I do not care about your destiny
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

keep voting on https://www.mintpal.com/voting

if you need some trades to vote, i can send doge
runomata

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:42:27 AM

www.cryptorush.in
WE HAVE TO WE COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS MEANLESS SHIT..
They made a wrong and they are doing NOTHING!!!!! "We lost all your zeitcoin and there is nothing to do!!" Huh
This is unacceptable!!!

This can happen to any coin in www.cryptorush.in at any time..

I did not lose any coin but I WILL NOT USE THEIR EXCHANGE ANY MORE!!

WE ARE A BIG COMMUNITY, WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER AGAINST TO THIEVES!!!

waldistons

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

penaway: 1 sent you 1K Smiley

Personally i was able to double my zeit amount on cryptorush by honest and smart (more or less Cheesy ) trading and was able to withdraw everything Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:46:28 AM

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run

You mean you put it into AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin - Right?
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will
Rikkie7

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

the zeitcoin devs should be handling that, im talking about what i can do for this community and what the community would prefer me to focus on.

I know, I'm just giving suggestions how I look at it (as only one member of the community).
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

Project funding platform id say, exposure always helps a coin get noticed, and would help the community grow if successful.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:00:31 AM

I just picked up some of these because they were really cheap at 1 satoshi and I have never actually held a PoS in a wallet before. So it's an experiment on my behalf.

My question: How does the PoS work? Do I have to open the wallet continuously so the network recognises me or is it sufficient to open it a couple of times a week (or less)?

Appreciate an answer.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
asjun317

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will

my friend lose totally 74 millions!! i think at lease they should pay the btc as refund, since they didnt test and made the mistake!!
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: