May 29, 2024, 03:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:05:06 AM

Pos is 20 days u dont need it open the whole time, but when the 20 days passes make sure u have it open to start producing blocks

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:06:35 AM

Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

Did you create the zeitcoin.conf?

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Fill in your username, password, router range

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

If your wallet and miner are at the same computer:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:44843 -u user -p password 

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://192.168.1.15:44843 -u user -p password 

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run

You mean you put it into AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin - Right?
eeee no.Where is the appdata??
Rikkie7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:09:20 AM

Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will

my friend lose totally 74 millions!! i think at lease they should pay the btc as refund, since they didnt test and made the mistake!!

Who the hell puts 74 millions coins on such an exchange and with such low volumes. I agree the exchange should refund, but I doubt they will do it.
ydrogios

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:12:41 AM

I have lost Zeit coins in cryptorush too.Forget it,life goes on.We all have to support the coin so we put them a zipper in their big mouth
penaway

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:13:07 AM

Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will

I know that many have lost much more, I was just testing this exchange with small amount for first time and therefore lost only 1€ worth of doges. But what pisses me off is their attitude: We take the the profits as fees but are not taking any responsibility about our clients funds. They act just like big banks: Profits are private but losses are socialized to others. And that's why I appreciate if someone will give me some coins even though they are in this quantity near worthless: It's symbolic acting as a community against all we should resist Smiley
danny-rr

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:21:44 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 11:37:03 AM by danny-rr

Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners
Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run

found 4 blocks... Go figure??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

You can put the wallet content data in any drive or folder.
In your desktop shortcut you should add: -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Maybe hackers (or malware) wil look in the normal folder and find nothing.

Example content shortcut: N:\mywalletfolder\zeit\Zeitcoin-qt.exe -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Replace N: with your drive letter.
danny-rr

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:31:57 AM

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

eeee no.Where is the appdata??

Normally the walletdata is in:

C:\Users\youraccountname\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Type %appdata% in your windows searchbox to end up there.
ydrogios

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:49:39 AM

Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Example content shortcut: N:\mywalletfolder\zeit\Zeitcoin-qt.exe -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

I put the file at the correct place but still the *.bat file doesn`t run.
waldistons

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:50:13 AM

42K votes on mintpal for ZEIT. I'm woting every hour Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dogecoininferno

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Less than 1k to overtake GRUMP Smiley
MillerBerto

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

People, take a look at my faucet!
It's manual for now and it's simple, but at least it works (manual)
theckstudios.cloudapp.net/zeit
andyBernard

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:17:08 PM

I can haz zeitcoins?

MpJvGRjQVgZTRMygcM4UY48H8jYmXRAmrL

Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:22:40 PM

Me too.
neoxxx

Activity: 351

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:27:10 PM

People, any report for solo mining amounts/days ??
danny-rr

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:30:35 PM

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

I put the file at the correct place but still the *.bat file doesn`t run.

What is happening? Is a window opening and closing?

My bat file content:

@echo off
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
COLOR E1
timeout /t 6
C:\cgminer372\cgminer.exe  --config C:\cgminer372\subfolder\zeit.conf
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:40:59 PM

So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority

the only thing we can do is keep buying, we need to encourage allot of people to buy so it is distributed
angryacorn

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:55:51 PM

+1

www.cryptorush.in
WE HAVE TO WE COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS MEANLESS SHIT..
They made a wrong and they are doing NOTHING!!!!! "We lost all your zeitcoin and there is nothing to do!!" Huh
This is unacceptable!!!

This can happen to any coin in www.cryptorush.in at any time..

I did not lose any coin but I WILL NOT USE THEIR EXCHANGE ANY MORE!!

WE ARE A BIG COMMUNITY, WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER AGAINST TO THIEVES!!!

complaining never gets anyone anywhere! action is what is needed and i dont think boycotting them is enough unless we can get enough members on to join zeit so that if we all pulled any buy sell orders etc it would cause a huge lose for them! we need this coin to increase in value, not much but just enough to get more ppl on here I think its time for coinwarz but we need zeit to stay at a stable 5/6sat while on coinwarz! any ideas?
angryacorn

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time! this is one way we can fairly compete with whales! and gives the little guys a chance! im going to keep looking for ways for us to actually have a real influence on zeit value because this isnt the first david vs Goliath scenario.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:09:01 PM

I just picked up some of these because they were really cheap at 1 satoshi and I have never actually held a PoS in a wallet before. So it's an experiment on my behalf.

My question: How does the PoS work? Do I have to open the wallet continuously so the network recognises me or is it sufficient to open it a couple of times a week (or less)?

Appreciate an answer.

Hi.

I've made a search and found the wiki for PoS. In fact, I have the same question then you but couldn't find the answer anywhere.
If someone does know, please answer Smiley

wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: