Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

wow, is this the rumored new coin project of jimmybob and themonkii?  looks nice, I hope to become one of the early members of this community.  when will the coin be officially launched?

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

wow, is this the rumored new coin project of jimmybob and themonkii?  looks nice, I hope to become one of the early members of this community.  when will the coin be officially launched?

It sure is, among others who you can view on https://safecash.io

We are planning to launch on Friday. Please join our discord, register on our forum and follow us on twitter to hear all of our announcements.

We want everyone to be ready for day 1 block 1! No pre-mine or ico Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Thank you kindly for your words of support. We aim to launch on Friday and all details will be made available shortly.

Please take this time to understand and ask questions about the project (probably best to join our discord, view our website and read our launch paper), and tweak those mining rigs ready for day 1! As there is no pre-mine or ico you have a very good chance of earning plenty of safecash.

Random block rewards are scheduled daily, weekly, monthly and annually (increasing in size). Good to anyone who mines one! We're really excited to bring this feature to you.

Stay tuned. Much more to come.

Congrats on the launch Jimmy, Been looking forward for the public launch for a long time. Cheesy

Waiting for the pool launch Cheesy i will mined this heavily on day 1..
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

Thank you kindly for your words of support. We aim to launch on Friday and all details will be made available shortly.

Please take this time to understand and ask questions about the project (probably best to join our discord, view our website and read our launch paper), and tweak those mining rigs ready for day 1! As there is no pre-mine or ico you have a very good chance of earning plenty of safecash.

Random block rewards are scheduled daily, weekly, monthly and annually (increasing in size). Good to anyone who mines one! We're really excited to bring this feature to you.

Stay tuned. Much more to come.

Congrats on the launch Jimmy, Been looking forward for the public launch for a long time. Cheesy

Waiting for the pool launch Cheesy i will mined this heavily on day 1..

Great to hear. Thank you for your support.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Hey, seems interesting!!
Let us know, if you're interested, we will add it on our 4500+ COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER where we share new coins.
Would love to add this one. Cheesy

Discord: https://discord.gg/WUmbyWM

Thanks!

Thank you. Let us discuss this and we'll be in touch if we decide to go ahead with it.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

the concept has been very systematic, but why does the roadmap have no predetermined timeline, or is it indeed a long project trip

We are very careful to manage expectations. We've been involved in numerous projects whereby missing deadlines creates a lot of unnecessary negativity. Crypto is a work in progress much like all software development. We strive ourselves on quality and rigorous testing. Features will be implemented in the proposed order and will be released when ready. We will have total transparency during development and testing so you will know where we are at.

SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

the concept has been very systematic, but why does the roadmap have no predetermined timeline, or is it indeed a long project trip

We are very careful to manage expectations. We've been involved in numerous projects whereby missing deadlines creates a lot of unnecessary negativity. Crypto is a work in progress much like all software development. We strive ourselves on quality and rigorous testing. Features will be implemented in the proposed order and will be released when ready. We will have total transparency during development and testing so you will know where we are at.
Exactly! We plan on performing everything on the roadmap in an efficient method, but we will NOT rush something that's half done just to make it within an unrealistic timeline Smiley
whitefish

Activity: 645

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Looking forward theMonkii and JimmyBob! You have my full support!  Smiley

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Glad to have it  Cool

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Excited to see how this project unfolds! Looks like a great project with a great team behind it!

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Finally, a cryptocurrency that can be use by an ordinary people. This project is truly extra ordinary it has an originality, a nicely unique project. Im pretty sure this isn't just another project which was made many times it will be a big successful project. So much excited for this one. Looking forward to it.
markovonline

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Quite an interesting project is the information about the approximate start date in full mode? Well the web wallet will make it much easier to interact with the token.
And yet you have telegram channel/group or only through the discord all communication goes?
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

Quite an interesting project is the information about the approximate start date in full mode? Well the web wallet will make it much easier to interact with the token.
And yet you have telegram channel/group or only through the discord all communication goes?

We are only using Discord at the moment, and yes the approximate start date will be when we are planning to switch from testnet to mainnet.  Cool

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Thanks!

Excited to see how this project unfolds! Looks like a great project with a great team behind it!

Cheers! Glad to have your guys support!
We have a great team of people involved, and I'm very excited!

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

The guys I trust are here. I'm onboard.

Thank you! We're really looking forward to launching on Friday (planned).

evorn4

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

Wallets?
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Wallets?

The links will be available on Friday before launch. You're also free to compile from source although it will change before launch.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Well over 100 members on discord in under 24 hours. Hope everyone is ready for Friday's (planned) launch. We want as many people as possible to be ready to mine block 1! Remember, no pre-mine or ICO.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Any detailed information sir about presale and any planned bonuses for early birds also exchanges in plan ?
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Any detailed information sir about presale and any planned bonuses for early birds also exchanges in plan ?

There is no pre-sale. We're purely PoW for launch. Starting from genesis, there's no ico, auction or Pre-mine. Exchanges are planned for soon after launch and all details will be communicated in a timely fashion when we have some information.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: