Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:41:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Folks. I will continue to delete any fud on this post. Yes we’ve been members of other projects, so has 100% of other project members for every other coin. Why else would we know what works and doesn’t work?

I'm not sure what the 'fud' is about, but if you went through what the past projects are and why some people are concerned you could probably put a line under it and move on. Transparency and all that can only help.

My guess it is just a couple of people who went all in on a half baked project you supported and are looking for a scapegoat!
Let me be as transparent as possible:

This group was formed from folks that met on different projects. That's typically how most projects form. FROM this knowledge of successful and failed projects, we have worked together to do something that we hope will end up being very successful in the future.

We have no problem saying we've worked on other blockchain projects from community management, to help desk, to development and design. I still support a couple of projects I've "assisted" with.

We are not here to scam anyone or try to make a quick buck and dip out. That's one of the big reasons a lot of people HATE cryptocurrency in general. It's not good for communities and not good for overall growth. We want to see this industry GROW and be SUCCESSFUL and be the actual thing that takes over when fiat fails. That's our goal.

Also, if we were scammers or whatever you would like to call it, why would we put our actual names and info on the website Cheesy
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Lol -  why did I get included on the list of "scammers"?       I'm not a member of the team.       Man, apparently I should be getting something -  I feel gypped!

Personally, I've talked about and want to support this project because IMO the people behind it are good folks.  I've talked with and gotten to know Monkii and consider him a friend.  I try to lend support when a friend does something.   But that's just me.             If they turn out to do something that I don't think is befitting of my support,  then I'll be the first person to call them out on it.    That's how I got banned from another project.   I do what I believe is right because I like to sleep at night.

Your signature here
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

I hope everyone is ready for the first airdrop? Details can be found in our forum https://safecash.io/forum and on our discord.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

I hope everyone is ready for the first airdrop? Details can be found in our forum https://safecash.io/forum and on our discord.

The form will only be open super late at night for me! Unfortunately I'll be asleep Smiley
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

SafeCash AirDrop #1 Application Form

We are proud to announce that for the next 2hrs (10am -12pm EST) you're able to register for the 1st SafeCash Airdrop.

Please follow the link below, submit the required information, and sit back and wait for your drop.

We will make all efforts to distribute as quickly as possible.

https://safecash.io/forum/threads/safecash-airdrop-1-registration-form.50/

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

SafeCash AirDrop #1 Application Form

We are proud to announce that for the next 2hrs (10am -12pm EST) you're able to register for the 1st SafeCash Airdrop.

Please follow the link below, submit the required information, and sit back and wait for your drop.

We will make all efforts to distribute as quickly as possible.

https://safecash.io/forum/threads/safecash-airdrop-1-registration-form.50/

Make sure to join in, very simple to complete! 4 more to follow.

TravelFrog

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

i like SafeCash is because it is a fair launch coin, no pre-mined, no ICO, ASIC resistant, only by GPU mining. Point-of-sale coin for business and E-commerce. Beside mining, there is plenty of ways to obtains some SafeCash via Discord group airdrop, giftaway. Looking forward for the POS & Masternode implementation in near futures.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
lxakigcn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

The safety case team has great experience in development and management, the community members are well-known, and I believe this project has great potential. SAFECASH focuses on bridging the gap between encryption and business adoption, which will have a very large market in the future.
Mehrterdnehar

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money! Good luck fellows.
umairjanjua

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

A very professional and interesting project with a solid plan. And if themonkii's involved there are good people behind this.
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

First airdrop applications are complete! Now to sift through the rubble!
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

I feel you are very brave by not holding an ICO. I really want to see this project continue to the end. Hopefully my filing is right about the greatness of this project

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Thank you for all the kind words of support, it is extremely humbling and makes all of the hard work worthwhile. The first airdrop was a great success and it's amazing to see so many people after SafeCash. We are currently working through the applications and send out the payments soon. Stay tuned for the next airdrop!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

Thank you for all the kind words of support, it is extremely humbling and makes all of the hard work worthwhile. The first airdrop was a great success and it's amazing to see so many people after SafeCash. We are currently working through the applications and send out the payments soon. Stay tuned for the next airdrop!

Awesome nice work! I've been mining safecash since the first few days and think it looks like a great project Smiley

For the next airdrop, I (selfishly) would prefer a longer application opening period, even if the steps to complete the airdrop are more lengthy.

I'm sure alot of people are in the same boat, as due to the time difference, working responsibilities etc, I couldn't be in front of a computer to complete the application form.

Just a suggestion. Either way, keep up the great work Smiley
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

First airdrop applications are complete! Now to sift through the rubble!

Wow nice.. I hope I was in. Done all the simple task..
I don't mind other people saying against this wonderful project from themonkii, jimmybob etc., I mean this is cryptoworld, we have our own opinion and we are free to choose what we will do and what and where we like to go or do. Goodluck to the team and to this awesome project..
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

Awesome nice work! I've been mining safecash since the first few days and think it looks like a great project Smiley

For the next airdrop, I (selfishly) would prefer a longer application opening period, even if the steps to complete the airdrop are more lengthy.

I'm sure alot of people are in the same boat, as due to the time difference, working responsibilities etc, I couldn't be in front of a computer to complete the application form.

Just a suggestion. Either way, keep up the great work Smiley

We are aware of the time differences and will ensure that we cater for all time zones in future drops.

SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

SafeCash is live on ESCODEX!

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

I just received the first airdrop.  A big thank you to the team, for all the hard work!     

Your signature here
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

Thank you for the distribution, although there were only a few, I hope that the next round of distribution will be able to register more participants to make the community grow.
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.

1. Got any proof?  If not then no one will listen.

2. Please run as far away as possible and don't keep posting on this thread if you don't have any proof.

People can't be terrible if there is not proof.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: