Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:16:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

This would be interesting to see a cryptocurrency that support a mining especially those miner that have big help to us and i will rather invest this kind of cryptocurrency that surely i will support.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

Being a fan of proof-of-stake projects,  I get that the current phase is POW but really can’t wait for the PoS feature to be implemented on GenesisX mainly because I don’t have a mining rig.  Perhaps it may be in the project info somewhere although for the life of me I can’t find it, I wonder when this (POS)  is likely to be implemented and also what the staking percentage would be, coin maturity etc. 

As a matter of fact, almost all the airdrop participants are eager to see the pos feature. Admin made it clear the last time that somebody asked in the group that the pos feature added soon and the percentage will be announced. We just need to give them time and perfect everything. Genx is progressing
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Hey people, are you going to make regular update videos on your project? I believe you reach the most people by actually posting on YouTube, people like to hear and see things in a video rather then reading about it. The information is easier to get that way I think.
You are right bud the average human understand easily something they hear than what they read but I believe that every project have stages first is to create a strong and active community which will be needed in the second stage which is called marketing by helping to spread the ideas and use case of the project and the problem it's trying to solve which the crypto/mainstream needs while the development of the project continues
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

The management team of the Genesis project consists of people who have been successful in helping other projects reach a height in crypto. So I believe in the success of the Genesis project. I have not missed any of Genesis' ad. And now I hope to see the Genesis list on Crex24.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Formed devs and mods of DO are here in this project and I wish them the best because even if they left with a blank to cover, they are really good guys that know how to bring a project to the next level. Although I cannot post here their decisions to leave DeepOnion I can agree partially with them - and that's why I'm following their new born with attention. If they are willing to do what their roadmap is , well, backle up your seatbelt : they skyrocketing soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Hey people, are you going to make regular update videos on your project? I believe you reach the most people by actually posting on YouTube, people like to hear and see things in a video rather then reading about it. The information is easier to get that way I think.
You are right bud the average human understand easily something they hear than what they read but I believe that every project have stages first is to create a strong and active community which will be needed in the second stage which is called marketing by helping to spread the ideas and use case of the project and the problem it's trying to solve which the crypto/mainstream needs while the development of the project continues

Well said, the penetrate reach is quite massive and the crypto community tend to pay more attention when visual publications are put out there especially from very young prospective Projects like this which can invariably separate from the crowd.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

The main reason I got interested in this project is because I was in the POS business for more than 15 years.  Smiley

Although few years back I left the POS industry and joined Oil & Gas industry, i still misses the good old days of doing outdoor sales and user training on site, etc.

I had experience in Micros (USA), Raptor (Singapore), Seito (Hong Kong), Pointsoft (Indonesia), and some others.

Oh by the way, they are all F&B POS in case anyone wonders..

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

The main reason I got interested in this project is because I was in the POS business for more than 15 years.  Smiley

Although few years back I left the POS industry and joined Oil & Gas industry, i still misses the good old days of doing outdoor sales and user training on site, etc.

I had experience in Micros (USA), Raptor (Singapore), Seito (Hong Kong), Pointsoft (Indonesia), and some others.

When you said POS I was beginning to wonder how you could have been in (Proof of Stake) Algorithm for more than 15years maybe you can clarify further what you actually mean and what F&B is?
angelitomdq

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

I'm lucky to be in the genesis community since day 1! I was surprised how fast and hard the team works, in a couple of weeks they did a lot of things !! It is clear that they have experience and want to do things right! I hope everything goes well and we have genesis for a long time.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

The main reason I got interested in this project is because I was in the POS business for more than 15 years.  Smiley

Oh! I am sure your job history will be very impressive for employers if you decide to apply for a job.
I personally care about GENX for the simple reason that I have a bit of knowledge about some of the dev team members. So I know that they will do well in their work and grow GENX into a big coin.
Sometimes you can tell if a project is successful or not just by evaluating how dev is.  Grin

When you said POS I was beginning to wonder how you could have been in (Proof of Stake) Algorithm for more than 15years maybe you can clarify further what you actually mean and what F&B is?
F&B is the "Food and Beverage Service", which specialized terminology in the restaurant industry, hotel, bar ...
POS in the crypto is that you hold the coin in your wallet and run a node to receive the coin. POS in life is that you provide services and receive money. ok?
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

The first time I heard someone say that F & B is also a POS.  Grin But that is the right concept, and quite new for service providers in real life.
Currently, GENX does not have a POS function, which is a plan in the roadmap.
I will hold GENX and try to speculate as many GENX as possible and wait for POS function of GENX launch to make more profit.
Be positive support for this project and keep the job well!
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

The main reason I got interested in this project is because I was in the POS business for more than 15 years.  Smiley

Oh! I am sure your job history will be very impressive for employers if you decide to apply for a job.
I personally care about GENX for the simple reason that I have a bit of knowledge about some of the dev team members. So I know that they will do well in their work and grow GENX into a big coin.
Sometimes you can tell if a project is successful or not just by evaluating how dev is.  Grin

F&B is the "Food and Beverage Service", which specialized terminology in the restaurant industry, hotel, bar ...
POS in the crypto is that you hold the coin in your wallet and run a node to receive the coin. POS in life is that you provide services and receive money. ok?

I agree with you, whenever POS is mentioned anywhere around the cryptocircle it means only one thing which is a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has. I love good POS cryptoproject which is why I joined genesis in the first place.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Well said, the penetrate reach is quite massive and the crypto community tend to pay more attention when visual publications are put out there especially from very young prospective Projects like this which can invariably separate from the crowd.

A very good point. Something that we are actively going to do. @themonkii will be our main video creator but we welcome any assistance along the way. If you can help us, why not get in touch? We want the best out there.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Being a fan of proof-of-stake projects,  I get that the current phase is POW but really can’t wait for the PoS feature to be implemented on GenesisX mainly because I don’t have a mining rig.  Perhaps it may be in the project info somewhere although for the life of me I can’t find it, I wonder when this (POS)  is likely to be implemented and also what the staking percentage would be, coin maturity etc. 

As a matter of fact, almost all the airdrop participants are eager to see the pos feature. Admin made it clear the last time that somebody asked in the group that the pos feature added soon and the percentage will be announced. We just need to give them time and perfect everything. Genx is progressing

Correct, PoS will be released this phase along with all details well in advance. We look forward to seeing you all involved in this next phase.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

That's a wealth of experience and documents the real need for a crypto PoS implementation. I hope that everyone can continue to support and assist us as we make this proposal a reality.

Abhijitsaha

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

To be honest i got into crypto project mainly because of airdrop but sometimes you really found something that's not only about airdrop, same happened with genesis, i really like being with this project and i think it's worth spending time here.
fergieman92

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

i wish genesis can be listed in cryptopia a great exchange!!
cryptopia is too expensive

Yeah like some coins spent over 200k usd for a cryptopia listing at its peak end up of last year. My guess is that it has dropped a bit, but is still extortionate pricing.
Exchange movement is in the near future Smiley

Even with the lowered DOT requirement, it still costs 6.8btc at the moment. so $44,000 for a listing on a 5 million daily volume exchange. Easy for ICO's, not easy for projects not taking huge premines. Unless it's coming out of their own pockets.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Airdrop 4 Details

Most of you guys will know about them, but for anyone new to $Genx, you can participate in this weeks Airdrop.
You'll receive a minimum of 3k $Genx!

Check out the details here - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-airdrop-4-details-requirements.90

Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

Airdrop 4 Details

Most of you guys will know about them, but for anyone new to $Genx, you can participate in this weeks Airdrop.
You'll receive a minimum of 3k $Genx!

Check out the details here - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-airdrop-4-details-requirements.90

Fantastic, great to see you're still rewarding your supporters by keeping the bonuses running. Looking forward to the next Airdrop.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Even with the lowered DOT requirement, it still costs 6.8btc at the moment. so $44,000 for a listing on a 5 million daily volume exchange. Easy for ICO's, not easy for projects not taking huge premines. Unless it's coming out of their own pockets.

It is quite ridiculous isn't mate.  I think that ICO's are actually what created the problem and why exchanges got greedy.  Like you said, many ICO's can afford the fees hence they keep increasing.  The sad thing is the fees that they charge is not at all in keeping with the spirit of crypo currency but it is what it is.  Surely it doesn't take an arm and a leg to run these exchanges regardless of location hardware and the likes....unfortunately crypto, like conventional markets is fast becoming a capitalist environment. 

I would suggest Genesis goes with an exchange like Crex due to the sensible amount they charge for listings.  Of course as the project progresses, there will be need to list on the larger (volume wise) exchanges.  We'll cross that bridge when we get there i suppose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: