Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

When we think about the merits that the bitcoin corporation have implemented it will be hard for newbie to rank up and they will eventually leave bitcoin. And as we all know the bitcoin value is directly proportional to its users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

just watch and learn sir anything will be okeifyour be patient so if now the price is going down try to be patient. as we know the price is have flutuaction sometime its growing up and sometimes is going down so the key is patient with time
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
All i can say is to give yourself a bit more patience. That will be the most important that you can give into yourself here in cryptoworld. Cryptocurrencies value are voltile and if we become weak that will lead us for a huge loss. I guess before the year comes to an end, the market will recover and that is the best prize for those who patiently wait.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
All i can say is to give yourself a bit more patience. That will be the most important that you can give into yourself here in cryptoworld. Cryptocurrencies value are voltile and if we become weak that will lead us for a huge loss. I guess before the year comes to an end, the market will recover and that is the best prize for those who patiently wait.
brilliant thoughts and expectations. I agree with you, the value of cryptocurrency is voltage and if we become weak that will have an impact and bring us to a big loss. stay afloat and be patient that's the key. thank you for your description.
keep the spirit!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
podidhana

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Actually, the current bitcoin condition is not good. The whole market like a red market. I think the main reason is Bitcoin price dropping heavily. So the whole market goes down because Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market. BTC prices are on the going downwards since the beginning of 2018. But I think it's price will rise up heavily in mid of 2019. So be patient.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Actually, the current bitcoin condition is not good. The whole market like a red market. I think the main reason is Bitcoin price dropping heavily. So the whole market goes down because Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market. BTC prices are on the going downwards since the beginning of 2018. But I think it's price will rise up heavily in mid of 2019. So be patient.
you are right. the market situation is indeed decreasing and indeed during 2018 until now it has decreased if compared to the end of 2017. I'm sure this will not be long, and bitcoin will return to the top. it could be like the end of last year. so hopefully, that's what many people expect.
thank you.  Smiley

✦ files.fm library ✦
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

I think at the time of the decline in bitcoin there were two choices, namely buying and holding, buying because it could get a cheaper price and hold it to save from losses due to low sell.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions.
As a big fan of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin whenever I see a situation like this bitcoin's price is falling I always think that if I just have more extra money I will invest it more to bitcoin because it is a good chance to get higher profit from it.

Reading those thread's that says bitcoin is dying will not help you and it will just cause you to get panic and you cannot think what is the right decision to make while other investor's loving the market fall very much.
I am pleased to read such a post. I am glad that there are people with whom I share my opinion. Studying the history of great investors, I realized one important rule. When most people panic and sell, it's a good time to buy. If the time lasts long, then the bottom we still do not get it. But now I see that the bottom of bitcoin 6000$/
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

the current condition of bitcoin prices in the market is still low, and what I do is still holding the bitcoin that I have and I will wait until the price rises again, I am sure of that.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

It looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there are a lot of bad news circulating in some media that makes many traders who are afraid and eventually sell the assets they have.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

It is advisable to follow the progress of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. This can be achieved by joining platforms and reading journals and magazines that are crypto -related.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Ofcourse we need to ask help to others and also to our dearest God, but those help will be effective if we make an action and make it happen. We need to encourage investors to invest in bitcoin and make bitcoin price  rise again not going to die.

indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions.
As a big fan of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin whenever I see a situation like this bitcoin's price is falling I always think that if I just have more extra money I will invest it more to bitcoin because it is a good chance to get higher profit from it.

Reading those thread's that says bitcoin is dying will not help you and it will just cause you to get panic and you cannot think what is the right decision to make while other investor's loving the market fall very much.
I am pleased to read such a post. I am glad that there are people with whom I share my opinion. Studying the history of great investors, I realized one important rule. When most people panic and sell, it's a good time to buy. If the time lasts long, then the bottom we still do not get it. But now I see that the bottom of bitcoin 6000$/
that is the importance of a discussion in this forum, when there is a problem or something that is not clear enough to understand, we can discuss it here. of course with a positive and constructive discussion to act positively. thank you for encouraging and willing to give time to discuss. hopefully this is useful. Thank you friend.

✦ files.fm library ✦
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Just keep your coins and don't be tempted to sell them. In the end, the price will rise, and you can lose your investment by selling it at a low price, thereby losing profits. Just wait.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

You don't have to do anything now. Generally. Simple save your coins as much as possible without giving in to the General panic. Just watch the market.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

regards

indoagung
Yes, I can only remain for a while and wait until the miracle comes, and maybe this market condition will take a long time to become price soared, and if doing or withdrawing our assets when the market is bad this will increase the risk.
So relax for a moment to face the condition of bitcoin now, just enough to see positive information and news and surely this bearish market will be over as soon as possible
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Recently it is still unclear, that Bitcoin Gold is currently trading much lower than Bitcoin Cash — the previous bitcoin branching, therefore many crypto investors doubt whether they will be able to get their Bitcoin Gold or not.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.

indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

regards

indoagung
Believe and think positively about bitcoin so you can avoid the panic created by a group of people, I personally don't know how long this condition will last, now I have sold some of my assets to invest in several legitimate ICO projects, so I can meet my daily needs. because this is shorter than I am silent and waiting for the market to recover.
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

There’s no way you can change the present situation of bitcoin, but you can change your attitude toward the situation by being hopeful and positive about it. Don,t focus on negative articles or feedbacks about bitcoin, but rarher learn more things about it for a better grasp of it that will help you in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: