Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
I personally assume that if the market price goes down I think it remains optimistic, because it is the state of Bitcoin when it rises and falls, I assume it fluctuates, but if you say reading the article won't be enough to hear it, sometimes the article contains negative information, makes someone panics and is afraid, my advice is to do research.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.

I really do not understand these people, who think that Bitcoin can die. No, it will not happen ever! BTC is the best, the most expensive, and the most powerful cryptocurrency that is also the leader of the market.
people should think that way, BTC doesn't die and will remain the best cryptocurrency to this day. and also the king of crypto. Declining market situation has changed the way people think, so many panic and run away want to sell. and it turns out that BTC only sleeps for a while, now it's starting to open footsteps to walk forward.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
I personally assume that if the market price goes down I think it remains optimistic, because it is the state of Bitcoin when it rises and falls, I assume it fluctuates, but if you say reading the article won't be enough to hear it, sometimes the article contains negative information, makes someone panics and is afraid, my advice is to do research.
you are right. it is very necessary to do research to prove something. it's not enough to just read articles that sometimes only make the mind retreat. that's what should be done, before deciding to panic while running. thank you for your opinions and suggestions.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

There is no hope in 2018. Just as we begin to lift our heads up in hope, the shorters wreck us all and we are all sitting like ducks in a row for the slaughterhouse. Don't expect any miracles in the market for Bitcoin in 2018. Good things may be happening for the big banks and institutions behind the scenes, for us normal folks we just gotta keep struggling in this mess. Now is the year we just try to stay afloat or capitulate if things get too bad. Sink or swim, whoever is lucky enough to survive, well good luck! I hope we can survive but Bitcoin is getting hammered today really badly by the futures peeps.
should stay and fight is a good step, don't have to run away with panic. I still hope and always try to make sure that this will end soon, hopefully later this year, it will be like last year. thank you for the motivation qiwoman2.

✦ files.fm library ✦
kucing garong

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

who must remain calm. because the price of bitcoin will not forever decline. as we know, bitcoin has experienced things like this, where the price of bitcoin has dropped so low, but it is also proven that after experiencing a decline the price can still rise even more than expected. so keep keeping what you have, not be provoked by the words of the people and don't panic. maybe that's all.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

I got the best information for this situation. That said, you don't do anything in this situation and if you do something then do it carefully and with a smart movement going forward to be better. I don't think that's a great situation right now. This time bitcoin has reached the bottom and is still falling below the lowest price and thus looking for a new bottom. What do you do in such situations? I think you have to stop investing, stop selling and just see where that destination really is. If the situation arrives at the place where bitcoin stops going down and starts showing a green surge then you do the right thing and invest. In general it remains as simple as that. Thanks
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

who must remain calm. because the price of bitcoin will not forever decline. as we know, bitcoin has experienced things like this, where the price of bitcoin has dropped so low, but it is also proven that after experiencing a decline the price can still rise even more than expected. so keep keeping what you have, not be provoked by the words of the people and don't panic. maybe that's all.
Exactly, I really agree and also agree with your thoughts. bitcoin decreases very low, that doesn't mean it will be forever. I think everything will be fine and immediately rise from this downturn. don't be easily provoked by negative news. and never try to panic, because panic will only make the mind become uneasy. thank you garong cat, success is always for you. keep this spirit !!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

I think the current condition of bitcoin is very difficult, the prediction that bitcoin will skyrocket when August actually bitcoin prices dumped more than 15%, and September the price has not yet recovered, I hope that in September it can reach $ 8500 making investors more optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies .

kehed90

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

the current state of bitcoin may not be in line with the expectations of many people, many people expect more with bitcoin but in reality it is inversely proportional to what we want. We hope bitcoin will return to the top lane.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

I think the current condition of bitcoin is very difficult, the prediction that bitcoin will skyrocket when August actually bitcoin prices dumped more than 15%, and September the price has not yet recovered, I hope that in September it can reach $ 8500 making investors more optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies .
thank you for your opinion and your hope for the price of bitcoin towards $ 8500. we should always be optimistic about that, throw away pessimists even in difficult circumstances. keep calm and no need to panic. hopefully there will be a significant change. thank you for the time to discuss.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

for now the situation and conditions of the bitcoin price are being friendly you can buy as much as you can by utilizing the condition of the price that is still cheap.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

the current state of bitcoin may not be in line with the expectations of many people, many people expect more with bitcoin but in reality it is inversely proportional to what we want. We hope bitcoin will return to the top lane.
That is so. therefore I can help instill passion for all of us so that it is not easy to be discouraged from seeing this. many people hope, bitcoin will soon recover and return to the highest price. keep your spirits up and thank you for stopping at this discussion.

✦ files.fm library ✦
raden1922

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

and to this day BTC prices and the situation are more likely to decline. I hope this head doesn't hurt, then go to the doctor for a consultation. Huh with the aim of not stressing seeing this deteriorating condition. it seems like I have to go on vacation soon, rather than thinking about this situation. and that's good. keep smiling in this matter.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

As of now the prices of bitcoin are so being low and because of that, I am always thinking whether I buy bitcoin or do not. But my mind says to buy because of it's low price. I hope that I made a good decision.

erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin dropping is a bit of a scary thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

the price of bitcoin is increasingly decreasing. but I can still say that the price is the most expensive. and bitcoin is also always leading at the top of cryptocurrency. the same thing happened to Ethereum, which also decreased to $ 200. stay calm!
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

Bad conditions on bitcoin have often happened, this certainly does not make me panic, it is precisely the right opportunity to buy so I will buy as much as I can.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

The conditions are far different from the others because the 1BTC price is soaring and the 1ETH price is much lower, so that people who are now investing in their ETH can get a lot of profit.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

Currently as of now the price of BTC continues to fluctuate down, it is at a constant rate going down, hopefully it doesn't continue at this kind of pace, but if it does, be ready and please be patient with it, people are panic selling whenever this kind of movement happens, don't worry, it'll be back soon enough.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin dropping is a bit of a scary thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit.

In investment there is always a risk, as long as we understand and be patient then we will get a big profit, the current situation is common and often happens, I'm sure bitcoin can overcome this difficult thing and immediately skyrocket like 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: