Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4636 times)
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

No. Bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin has a great future. I believe Definitely, Bitcoin will rise up again at the end of this year. At this time BTC price move downwards. that's right. But It means not the end of Bitcoin. Personally, I believe BTC never die. At this time BTC is the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. I think after 2/3 year, BTC can become next biggest valid currency worldwide. However, This is not the end of BTC.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

positive thinking I think it's better for us, now it's a very difficult price for bitcoin to achieve a bigger increase. but we must be sure that someday it will be better for Bitcoin than before and bring progress to the crypto world ...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

No this is not the end, what exactly you mean you have seen the crypto market, seeing the fluctuations in prices is not called seeing it.

Last year bitcoins achieved its highest ever peak, the sentiments level were at a all time high, but as the year began the crypto world was attacked with fud, first the media then prominent people like warren and Jack of Ali Baba gave negative comments about bitcoins, which created hysteria in the crypto markets and got prices to drop down.

Current drop was due to the rejection of an etf which was always bound to be rejected, the market is waiting for CBOE etf which most likely should be accepted.

This is an excellent opportunity to buy Bitcoins and any other coins you wish to add to your portfolio to diversify it, and if you already have coins simply hold them for high returns.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Just see the end of the year later in Desember and you will see a lot of coins were pumping hardly and you won't miss it.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

Indeed, over the past few months there has been a significant price decline compared to last year. For me this is a sad condition and I am sure many people will think that way too. We cannot do anything, what we can do is continue to hope that there will be positive changes in the development of crypto. now we must have become accustomed to using crypto because with that thing slowly crypto prices can increase and reach a much better level.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Bitcoin will increase again, this is not the end it's beginning and we believe on that price like $20,000.
We are in the middle of the years and I hope in the ncoming few months the price will continue to increase.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

If this the first time you are experiencing the price of bitcoin as of today and felt panicked then you must be new to crypto currency. Bitcoin is always here to stay and that's a fact. This is a ghostmonth for bitcoin just like last year so expect this coming months bitcoin will rise again and we will all have a good holidays to celebrate with.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

If you are really worrying a lot because of that then you should try now to cut your losses and try to move on and get out of the market. Investing is for risk takers and not for crying babies.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I am not surprised by posts like this, especially for beginners who are too panicked, if you try to explore knowledge, especially reviewing the history of bitcoin from time to time you will understand why bitcoin can survive today. I am currently just waiting to buy bitcoin and sell it again when it's green.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

positive thinking I think it's better for us, now it's a very difficult price for bitcoin to achieve a bigger increase. but we must be sure that someday it will be better for Bitcoin than before and bring progress to the crypto world ...
We were just in the month of august, there are many things will come on bitcoin in the remaining months of the year. Who knows, maybe before the year ends bitcoin price will reach its peak, just like last year, or maybe increase higher than that. Dont panic sell your bitcoin just because the price is dropping. Bitcoin is volatile, so im sure that it will increase again. Just be patient on waiting for its increase.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I think this is not the end, maybe the price of bitcoin will decrease but its normal it will go back to the old but the literally bitcoin will end its price only. Don't afraid and worry I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Is bitcoin dead or is this the end of Bitcoin?

Hahaha... Bitcoin has been dead more times than I can count but it never stays dead. Ups and downs are part of the market and they are unavoidable. Best we can do is prepare ourselves for bearish market too after taking huge gains in bull market.

This isn't the end of Bitcoin.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Being the first decentralized and digital currency Bitcoin will never be ended. It will be used all the time as a currency as now it is using.
But if you asked about the production of bitcoin then I can told you it will stop to be produced in 2140 when the limit of bitcoin will be reached in 21 million. After that it will not grow more but we can use it as we are using it recently.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

no the problem has nothing to do with being new. it is a more fundamental problem with the person! there are people who are new to the market but they know a lot more than i do. the problem is that OP doesn't WANT TO understand. someone who calls bitcoin pump and dump doesn't know the first thing about the market. Smiley

There is a FOMO brewing...
mikdad1018

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

many people think this will end soon, but not bitcoin will grow and develop in the future, and everyone will look for it..
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

You cannot say that bitcoin is dead because it is given already this is only part of digital technology currencies sometimes its going to up and sometimes dropping the only main reason is that are  because of the scam ico project investors are afraid to invest due to that problem.If you can say that bitcoin will die theres is posible if you cut off all the internet in the world.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Nope Bitcoin will not end actually this was the start for bitcoin to introduced itself to the world and as we see there are many good news about bitcoin and last year btc have a good sign that btc will be more valuable by coming years so we should not worry cause bitcoin will pump again and I think btc price today was normal and this is happens every year so keep holding your btc.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

The drawdown is really strong, but it was when bitcoin reduced its price by about 90%, and then returned and even multiplied! Waiting for that drawdown will end and be patient)
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

Why do not you consider the whole history of bitcoin when it cost nothing at the beginning? Every time I see such posts, do not need to panic, this is normal.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

as we know bitcoin is increasingly popular. So, don't be afraid of my bitcoin fans because everything is fine.
this is not the end of the bitcoin partner. Please read and do a little research on bitcoin investment and you will know that we will soon be months.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: