Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

It is very clear to hold longer and buy more coins so as not to cause a minus in our balance.

Wait until the end of the year.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

This actually does not happen once but it is just a life cycle of every cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin due to volatility and FUD that is why there is a sudden change of trend. All we have to do of course is to buy more as long as we can in the dip for us to gain huge profits when the market turns to green again. Buy and hold is the best strategy we can do during this time but only limited to those who have capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

I think blockchain technology will thrive and btc will die out

No bitcoin did not end because as of now it is considered as an investment, a huge of profits. Many people want to invest and hold for the long term.
@crypto_m

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

Bitcoin has come a very long way since its network went live back in 2009. With a few predecessors to Bitcoin that never really solidified into a usable asset, Bitcoin has proven many critics wrong by standing the test of time and getting to its current point. However, are we seeing this bubble finally pop or is it just going through another rough patch? Look at this way: if Bitcoin has been able to survive every seemingly catastrophic meltdown in its history, why should it come to an end now?
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

I think blockchain technology will thrive and btc will die out

No bitcoin did not end because as of now it is considered as an investment, a huge of profits. Many people want to invest and hold for the long term.
Bitcoin will not going to end. I see that there are so  many people that become more interested on it every year. I believe that in the near future the bitcoin will continue to grow and maybe there are so many people that gain on it in the next generation. Bitcoin can help us a lot in terms of financial aspect.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

Well, In my view, the market has been manipulated for some people, so we should hold our coin and never sell it for lower prices, the manipulator want us to be panic and selling all what we have. So, don't be panic and stay holding, so the cannot doing buy back for a lower prices. We should stay togather to doing that so we will be the winner for this war.
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

No, this is not end and i think this year would be last year of this type of fall of bit coin and from the beginning of next year will will start growing.
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

Yes, the past 6 months have been a bad time for the market, but at present the price of cryptos is recovering, luckily at the sharp drop I hold and buy more. Now I am waiting for the market to grow to the number I want and sell them.
Ghost251

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

BTC had it decrease trend, it will continue one more year. then it will increase, keep hope of that,
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

People are looking forward to the opening of a new era of Bitcoin in the future. Not open yet how to finish. Are there any predictions about Bitcoin prices at the end of 2018? I would like to add some more comments.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Bitcoin has no ending.  It will not going to end . Btc never die .its only need time to wait for the rising up again of btc price . We didnt know when , but i believe it will grow again like before .
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

As the situation stands,  I strongly believe shorting BTC against fiat or USDT might be the best option for now, this is recommended as to increase one's bitcoin quantity as we all await the massive bull run. Caution must however be applied as this is very risky as market volatility is high.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
lizzylove2

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

For the long term, buying and holding is good at this current low price. But for the short-term which is risky as things may not go as planned. So day trading bitcoin with care will be a good way to getting more Satoshi.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Present condition of bitcoin does not depict the end of bitcoin, the last hype of the bitcoin price and gave bitcoin more than enough fame and the present condition has also given bitcoin more famous because people outside bitcoin want to know what is really going on in the bitcoin community.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

on the contrary, if you want to earn something, you just have to buy and not sell. it's too late to sell

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

This is not the end bitcoin  the price only was changing but not the whole bitcoin, price of bitcoin is normally changing when the price decreased wait until its become increase that is common in cryptocurrency, be patient and don't panic.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

It is not yet the end of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. You are right that the last six months are not so good for Bitcoin and alternative crypto currencies. But for me i will keep on holding because i believe that the market will move upward in the future we just need to hold on and be patient.

xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I do not think that. Because I believe Bitcoin will be one of the most widely used currencies in the future. All transactions will use Bitcoin, the bank will allow people to send credits by bitcoin, there will be ATMs withdrew Bitcoin ....
But to do this, BTC must overcome the current crisis period when its price is nearing the threshold.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

To be sure, the ongoing cost of bitcoin has declined even precarious, however as I would like to think it is better for you to hold it until the point when the value rises and settles, I have confidence later on the cost of bitcoin will rise once more.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

in my opinion, even though the price of bitcoin currently continues to fall but that does not mean it will be the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that has a period and will continue to grow so bitcoin will definitely survive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: