Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

We always experience and seen bitcoin in a decline price. When price drops people claim bitcoin to be dead. It does not mean the end for bitcoin. Although price happen to be down it will be skyrocket in time.
I do not think it will end and the bitcoin will disappear, you can see that bitcoin is always what people are aiming for in the future. Bitcoin has great benefits. All transactions are anonymous, absolute security, unlimited transaction volume and size, fast transaction speed. So we can all see that bitcoin prices can be reduced but will last.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Nope not the end of bitcoin droping is part of decentralized volatile fluctuations lets go back from the very beginning history of bitcoin value in the market ipcame from 2009 onwards is very cheaper but niw 6000& to 6500$ value not bad than before so stay strong do not scared yourself.

estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

we don't need to panic. this is only a normal decline, we are just waiting for the normal market to sell bitcoin
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Be patience buddy! If you dump your coin you will just contribute to the more decrease in price. Hold on for a little bit longer. Historical data is pointing fourth quarter of the year as the most profitable month for cryptocurrency.  I too, was afraid of the falls but I don't want my emotion to ruin my portfolio.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

now is not the end, because in the present time it is not the time for bitcoin to experience a high rise, we know from the graph that cryptocurrency usually increases at the end of the year

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is showing its true value at the present time, the crypto fever last year has pushed up the bitcoin price so that people have the current bitcoin price psychology too low, but compared to the bitcoin price of 2-3 years ago the bitcoin price was still high, you are not too pessimistic about the current market,
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Try to keep holding it, this way you will not experience any loss at all. By holding it for a long time, surely you will feel tremendous benefits in the future. Because, holding is a one on one successful property, IMO.
Shubhamgill33

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

No, this is not the end. Just wait for some time and hold your bitcoin. Soon market will recover and so does bitcoin.
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

My worry is as time passes, awareness and adoption of crypto has increased, however the real economics has not started !! meaning as of today it is just crypto - some may suffix currency or coins or asset ..what not ! only demand and supply of willingness to just HOLD in wallet or Trading (for traders doesn;t matter what is underlying asset that they are trading, only price fluctuations matters) is driving prices on either sides mainly FUTURE CONTRACTS which is dangerous all most all !!

All major governments across globe have not opened up there banking system to trade-on with their respective fiat nor they have allowed to do commerce with goods and services , this means they have not accepted it yet as alternative to fiat currency for the commerce in respective countries nor regulated fully as revenue stream to governments. This is the greater concern for any person to hold crypto-asset(my assumption until I buy any goods or services instead of fiat) with conviction or belief that as probability of regulation outcome is either 0 or 1 and it is greater risk from the point of Investment which is in the quarter "out-of-control" as per theory.

Good indication for me to decide on status of cryptos - as No Body has tried to put light on the points of my worries !!! means it true that people are just holding in wallets, and looking for just price point of view for trading. No one is worried about regulatory aspects, so hodl with very HIGH RISK.... prepare for either 0 or 1 Smiley
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

I dont want btc sideway at this price 6-7k. I was invest BTC at price 14k, I was losing more  Angry. I will hodl until I can get back my money. Hope the market will recover like 2017
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

For me, you are too afraid facing the market situation. Crypto market will be always unstable and no fixed rates for every coins. Bitcoin rate sometimes rises and goes down, it is unavoidable since no one can control the price. But if you can learn the market situation and take advantage by the unstable condition, it will be worth for you. If you can't do it, to take exit is the right option.

It seems like that, there is no doubt that the future of crypto will continue to improve so we have to be optimistic about the future of crypto, most people do not understand the risks so they are too scared because of the drop in prices.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

Don't be too pessimistic about the market. It's just a normal correction process. Let's wait and see if Bitcoin is still trusted by most people.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

I also fee discouraged now, since i have been into the cryptocurrency world o have not experienced such type of kong bear market, its just too much and we all still expecting it will come up soon.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

As i can see you are not long enough in this business and also not much informed about it.Make some researches about technology and markt and you will get your real answer
thewoyo10

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

I do not believe because I believe that bitcoin will get the best moment, we will only wait for some time to come and that time will be awaited by everyone including me who has joined and hopefully it will be useful in the future for the family. and can be used as a source of income Wink
_jshsnts

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

because bitcoin doesn't have strong foundation yet. If bitcoin prove its value to the market and how easy the transaction is while using it, it may increase its legitimacy and they will have our trust to invest in that kind of investment.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Im not sure about it, but i dont like to end of bitcoin because more people will help bitcoin for many reason, and its so popular now i dont believe that bitcoin will end dont panic because bitcoin is so nice and cool.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

Even if it's really a tough situation for bitcoin to recover anytime soon, i still could not able to think that it's already the end of its Era because i believe that what's happening now is normal and that its history is going to repeat again

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Even if it's really a tough situation for bitcoin to recover anytime soon, i still could not able to think that it's already the end of its Era because i believe that what's happening now is normal and that its history is going to repeat again
I think this is just a low point for bitcoin but not the end! it till has a long ways to go
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

That does not seem to be the end of Bitcoin as it will simply increase again in the end of the year. What we are experiencing in the last eight months is a revolution in the electronic money world. Better days are coming up with that certainty. Let's be optimistic about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: