Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Bitcoin isn't over, don't give up. Bitcoin will get better again even better. All need time for that, we better be patient a little or leave forever. The bad news about bitcoin is the strategy of the bears to take more

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

For me bitcoin has no end. If you are a worker here or expert you know that decreasing the price of it is natural. Actually there are so many people know it so they only wait to the price of it rise just like what happen last year.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

There is a universal thing called market cycle and all the features of this cycle sre decided by the people in the world according to the supply and demand. when the supply is more demand is less and as a consequence the value of the thing goes down. So that is senn in the bitcoin also. As i think bitcoin is now in the less demanded state and one day its demand will go up and value will be incresed.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

it seems to me that this is what we are waiting for from us to begin to panic and sell our crypto currency

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Its just the beginning mate. What you see in the last 12 months is the routine mark for crypto world. Wit and see.
annaso

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

I don’t believe so, this is not even the worst year Bitcoin has had, 2011 and 2013 were much more brutal than 2018, you’ve seen nothing.
Once Bitcoin recovers in price it usually shoots to new highs if we look at its historical record, this bear market looks like a great opportunity to me, if you know any good products in the cryptospace, this is your discount season.
Another way we can look at this is how Bitcoin grew almost 3000% in 2017 and only dropped down over 60% this year, compared to it’s growth this pullback isn’t that bad.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

I think this is not the end, maybe the price of bitcoin will decrease but its normal it will go back to the old but the literally bitcoin will end its price only.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

I get so confused when i see people asking about the death, resurrection of bitcoin or even  its fall. I don't know whether they rather wish to see that bitcoin falls or resurrects but for your information bitcoin is not dead neither has its end come because i am very optimisitic the price will rise in no time.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

no, it wont end so fast. this is a common thing for the price to go up and down, so not to worries  Grin
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

The decrease in the price of the currency in the market - it is a regular general issue. When the price of bitcoin and eth reduces in the crypto market, almost all the altcoin prices are reduced.Should all these investors sell their coins, then it might be in my own humble analysis that bitcoin will have a great restart until everything will be back to normal but probably will take so many years before it will totally regain itself.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

It's too fast to say this is the end of bitcoin, and it's better to hold it now and wait for the market to stabilize. Be patient bitcoin will not die, and still have the opportunity to increase.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

For now market is down.... It normally you can expect market going up and not coming down....  Bitcoin will come up I will advise you to hold just be patients it matter of time.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

We see not the best times for bitcoin, but there are no reasons for panic and for selling coins, so I advise you to just relax and watch the market situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

No one likes the drop in bitcoin prices, as it is always very nervous. But this is not the end, it's just the time fluctuations of the price, which are already quite natural for the cryptocurrency.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

bitcoin investment is for those with a strong heart and strong mind. i will advice you hold your bitcoin as bitcoin will surely bounce back even stronger. this is not the end and surely bitcoin will not end. just hold your bitcoins and wait
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

I think it's better to keep holding coins, decreasing prices in crypto doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency, we have to be patient waiting for the market to improve and the price of bitcoin can rise again.

Bitcoin and altcoins will never end (at least, the most powerful alts from top-10). If you invest in the cryptocurrency, you can wait for the coolest returns with time.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

There is not a single sign that indicates that bitcoin and the whole topic is over. I do not understand where such rumors come from and what exactly they are backed up. I personally consider the topic sustainable and its application in the future will only expand. I am sure about that. As for the bitcoin itself, it may fall into the background next to the new versions. But bitkoyn has already gone down in history.   Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

There is not a single sign that indicates that bitcoin and the whole topic is over. I do not understand where such rumors come from and what exactly they are backed up. I personally consider the topic sustainable and its application in the future will only expand. I am sure about that. As for the bitcoin itself, it may fall into the background next to the new versions. But bitkoyn has already gone down in history.   Wink

Bitcoin is one of the strongest currencies and the most trusted as well, so it is very impossible that bitcoin will end. The situition we have right now is temporary and we all know for a fact that botcoin will rise again.
GOLDENFISHER

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I don't think that's the end, just like the bear market in 2014, we need more patience and wait. The long fall makes me understand that bitcoin is the best asset to encrypt the world.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

I don't think so, because in my opinion, until whenever bitcoin will survive, that's why I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: