Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

No, the fall of bitcoin price value is not the end of it.
I believe what bitcoin is exhibiting now is part of bitcoins character "Scaling".
Bitcoin is not expected to have a fixed value just as other currencies is not fixed.as low as it is now, yet it has never ended.
cryptoplane

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I think bitcoin is currently downgraded because most people keep in fiat, they say that it can reach a mark of 3000 dollars.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

no its not don't be negative its just a trials so you must calm down and trust on what you can do just think your future and believe that you can reach it because of this
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

I think bitcoin will never end anytime, even bitcoin will continue to grow.

Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I hope and also believe that it is not the end and also it can't be the end because still it is as famous as before the only problem is the market condition.
TaylorShea

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Mr Bogart said he is most focussed on Bitcoin in 2018. He said: “I can’t tell you exactly what’s going to happen with price and neither can anybody.

“But when I look out over the next 12 months, what I see is a significant supply and demand imbalance at the current price levels.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

this is not the end of bitcoin, the market continues to decline, but there will come a time when the market will also recover. when the market goes down like now, it's better to wait, and hold coin we have, and if possible, buy a little so that it's fortunate when the price rises suddenly.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

it is not possible. Bitcoin is not end. it's is stable long time. and in future it will more stable. although in present time, Bitcoin price  decrease. but I sure, it will come back very soon. you needed wait and Analysis.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Keep hold and relax guys !!!
I also know that Bitcoin prices continue to decline compared to last year.
But I think, now is the right time for us to buy Bitcoin and then we hold until Bitcoin to the moon.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

In fact, in this situation Bitcoin proves itself. Instead of giving up Bitcoin, you should trust it more. There is no big reason for the price drop, and the biggest reason for this is psychology. Maybe if people believe more, we can see a different price in the future.
nareal109

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

BTC never die, I strong believe. Some one told me, BTC now back to its real value, that's true. Then BTC will increase in the next time. Don't panic.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

holding and waiting for bitcoin will raise the price to a higher price that is my advice, because I am very confident that bitcoin will grow even higher, but we must be able to wait, and it is not easy to be able to wait until bitcoin will rise again, but the more we can be patient a little longer, we will be able to get a very big profit.

Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

No,  i think bitcoin will never End because there are lots of sectors where bitcoin is used and still lots of people are still believe in bitcoin so this belive is help to increase the power of Bitcoin.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
I have traded already my bitcoins and other crypto because of the huge market price fall down. Yeah i know that i lose some of my money but i do not care because i am doing practically if ever market will going to high again then definitely i will going to invest again. Maybe not now because crypto market seems so low and it does not look good to me.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Day by day cryptocurrency users increasing. Even this forum too lots of member adding. Which means people's know about cryptocurrencies and they are willing to accept. Hence very soon Bitcoin price will be on moon. Don't worry mate. Every thing will be alright before this year.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

This is not the end bitcoin  the price only was changing but not the whole bitcoin, price of bitcoin is normally changing when the price decreased wait until its become increase that is common in cryptocurrency, be patient and don't panic Cheesy Cheesy
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

No. I don't think that it's the end of bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and its demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot. So Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I think that we need to look more broadly at what happens to the prices for bitcoins. A similar situation was already in 2013-2014, but bitcoin after that only became stronger. Now the situation for bitcoin is even better than it was then, because people began to get used to it little by little.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

It's not the end of bitcoin, there will be so many things coming even until 2019 year, this autumn will show us very good events. Probably, in next year will be a good pump only because we have so many good projects and big investors want to invest more in new technologies and companies.

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

Bitcoin on the contrary began to come to life looking at his quotes of recent days. But in general, the picture is not impressive, of course. Apparently, we will see the level of 10-15k only to winter. At the same time, it is necessary that all existing forecasts remain and no extraordinary incidents occur in the world of crypto currency. Bitcoin be!  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: