Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I don't know, it seems like people are getting bored with this investment.
I hope that at the end of the year the price will rise again, otherwise I will be very worried that bitcoin will be slowly forgotten.
EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

most definitely  not
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

don't you see bitcoin still has a very expensive price, only in a few months have you said that this is the end of bitcoin? doesn't this look FUD? or is your knowledge limited?
I think bitcoin has been running for more than a decade, until now growth has always occurred despite its temporary nature. but thus shows that this is not the end of everything.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

People says it is the end of the bitcoin but if  you have patience and believe that bitcoin will be recover it make you inspired  it is only trials to bitcoin or test your patience and faith to him always believe and think that bitcoin will recover and be risen.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

I have seen about last six months with bitcoin and altcoin price was drop, but I can say its the end of bitcoin and crypto world. Always have one destination of bitcoin at the end of this years and we can see how bitcoin price wil growing up again. Just wait and see your will be supprize how bitcoin will growing up.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

For me I will wait till until the price of bitcoin gets high again because I still giving my trust in bitcoin that its value will gets high again. Bitcoin doesn't have stable price, we are waiting that the value gets high and I believe that bitcoin creator has a plan to get back the high price that it has before.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Lol, you're a coward and an alarmist. This is just a temporary natural drawdown of the market. And what did you expect after the price increased from$ 600 to $20 000?

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Yes, boy, you can do that, and the rest of the investors will quietly wait for the stabilization of the market and make a good profit.)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Nope. Don't exit now. Too early to tell that it's the end of the line for bitcoins. On the contrary, you should invest in it because of how much it may grow on the last quarter. We'll probably see a growth spike in the coming days so expect. The last quarter is always the best time for cryptocurrency to climb in price.

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

If you think this is the end just sell all your bitcoins and forget about the money. No need to spread FUD on the forum.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

I can not say so, because bitcoin continues its reign in the world of crypto-currencies, and well shows the same in the crypto-currency market, and this is a big sign for the continuation of the existence of this coin.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

still not, because as long as Bitcoin is still a lot of users it, I think Bitcoin will stay alive in the future. the price of Bitcoin is still there on $ 6,717.98 and I think this is not the end of Bitcoin. I believe that the future of Bitcoin will be brighter and increasingly known throughout the world.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

the most stupid thing that can now be done is to quit everything and leave the market. now, on the contrary, one must buy crypto currency

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

NO,this is not, because the investor is still there for bitcoin, people want to buy bitcoin, and most important thing is people have faith in bitcoin and where there is faith market value will be there, and bitcoin will raise again.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

The must famous crypto is the bitcoin and i'm not believe that bitcoin is going to end as much as i know bitcoin value is going down but not going end trader and investor trying to hit a good quality of the bitcoin and bitcoin wont stop to reach a good value from it
stillwait123

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Of course not, because I'm still waiting for a big explosion in this market that makes people change and invest more aggressively, we should not be so nervous, it is necessary to keep calm and wait. Wait for the opportunity.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Biotcoin is the leading currency, but it itself has many shortcomings that can not be widely applied. I believe that Blockchain technology will change the world and there will be another alternative to Bitcoin to do that.
metvloz69

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Do not hurry to conclude, things are still going on, investors are still putting their trust in bitcoin so do not be too worried, seize the opportunity and be consistent.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

I never thought that all of this was the end of bitcoin. it's better to think positively and believe that in any situation we still have the opportunity to earn income. I think the best now is to hold on
some and do daily trading. while waiting for the price to recover, we can still find income by trading daily. by taking advantage of opportunities from rising and falling current market prices. in my opinion it's the best I can do in the current state.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

This is definitely not the end of bitcoin,this is just a normal decline considering the unpredictability of the market

at this time the bitcoin market is experiencing a dilemma but it is just as normal as the usual trading events that are falling prices. and don't believe that bitcoin will end. waiting for the time he will return to glory as early as the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: