Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4638 times)
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

I don't think so, Bitcoin will still go a long long long way. It is a medium to reach out people to come to know crypto because it is more known now. By it's popularity, Bitcoin is most in demand to those who are new in cryptocurrency. that is why Bitcoin will still stay long.
organicrice

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

No, is this not the end of bitcoin because. there are many things that could help to become permanent the bitcoin in our country. . Even there are lots of things that could be done  to become it permanent because things pass on the right law that could be followed by each and everyone. .
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

Bitcoin price for now is low. This is the best time to buy for more bitcoins and hold until the price is mooning. Bitcoin is predicting to rise again on its price this coming ber months. I hope and I believe that this is true. How lucky for those who bought and hold their bitcoin for they can have huge profit in the future. Nobody knows the end of bitcoin. For me it will have no end while there are still promoting projects about new coins bitcoins will not disappear.
w4nv3n

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

in the world there are ups and downs for prices, we have to play smart, and wait for the price of coins to rise
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

I think this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the currency fluctuation of BTC. I hope the prices of btc will be normal.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, it is the beginning of success of bitcoin that every day many people come to buy, bitcoin will become more popular in the future .
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

don't panic, this is not the end of everything from bitcoin, it takes patience because bitcoin needs time to recover and increase, of course many of us bitcoin holders are waiting for the right time to sell it.
skisport92

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

every year one thing and the same) constantly all go that this the end of the. this is the usual speculation
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Not only bitcoin but all the crypto currencies run through this situation and it is very much normal and only because the price in down it doesn't means that it is the end.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

I would start to say that this is not the end of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin fluctuates a lot. If you research on the price behaviour of bitcoin in the past years, you would understand better. This is not the end of bitcoin. Hold your coins
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

In the history of bitcoin, there were cases when bitcoin fell, and created a vision of the collapse of this currency. But a year later, or even more again showed the maximum price and capitalization. So do not worry, everything will be fine.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

This is the problem with these dumbass hero and legendary dickheads - ignorant idiots of highest orders acting like some fkn financial whizz. Most of you fucktards are dumb millennials who don't know jack about Economics 101 and who were in their diapers when the dot com bubble went bust in early 2000s.

If you want to act like some smart financial whizz - first learn what kind of numbers mean anything and learn how to interpret them. Instead of quoting BTC price from way back, you need to look at market caps from back then and compare it with where the markets are now. That's you how gauge market health, you fkn twerps.

Back in 08/2017, total market cap was a measly ~€115B. In early January 2018, it reached around €800B - about 85% increase. Today MC hovers around €195B, a whopping 75% MC got wiped out. Do you understand what that means? this is called game over, you dumb fuckwits!

I had correctly called back in early Jan about the impending collapse of the bubble when all you dumb millennials were falling over each other "predicting" continued growth and screaming moon in your dreams. I had said at that time, by mimd '18 most coins would be worthless PoS rolling in dust - look around what's happening today? All those "promising" coins even the ones which now have supposedly working products associated including Verge, Iota, Dent, Denta on & on & on, they're all eating dust now.

All you dumb morons desperately & naively waiting for yet another "moon-ride"  LOL  Grin  Grin ain't happening. Who's got the money to invest? Everyone of you greedy fucks who jumped in at ATH are now sitting in deep red with nothing but useless crap in your hands while brainlessly chanting the mantra "HODL".  Investment and making money through investment is not about being braindead zombies - it's about being able to read and beat the markets, knowing when to show your hands, make profits while you still can and bail out.

Go read about the dot com bubble crash of 2000s to educate yourself first.

From hereon, only a handful of top tier coins will retain some relevance and survive - but DO NOT expect another gold rush you fkn idiots.
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

Bitcoin's anticipation is over, I think it's a bit far. People still believe in subjective predictions and have no basis. At present, the cryptocurrency market is still stable.
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Taking the exit and selling at this time would be the worst thing...never sell when market is down only weak hands do it and make it dump even more...just hold on tight and keep faith in it..i will get stronger yet again
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

The current condition of Cryptocurrency has not improved and still has a price decline.
This is a difficult choice, but I am sure that in the future Cryptocurrency will rise in price so joining the Cryptocurrency might provide new opportunities.
Holding coins is a wise choice for now.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

no one can know the end of bitcoin, because bitcoin is a lot of bitcoin users, almost large countries use bitcoin, because of the source of currency.
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

I do not believe because I believe that bitcoin will get the best moment, we will only wait for some time to come. This is not the end of bitcoin, this is just a normal thing in the crypto market.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

I think this is normal. Bitcoin will never end. I believe that this is a price manipulation by whales. They want to buy your bitcoin at a cheap price and then pump it back for sale
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Its not the end of bitcoin but the very beginning ,to me I'd say bitcoin is still very young and its struggling ,its at war ,price struggling, manipulations,regulations? In the future we will see a very stable currency called bitcoin.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

No its not the end of bitcoin.l believe that bitcoin soon will survive.And all bitcoiners will be happy for the great future that bitcoin give to us.lts agreat opportunity to every bitcoiners if bitcoin value will go higher and higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: