Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4636 times)
Vanessa87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

I want to stay positive and say that we have not seen the end of bitcoin yet. I would be patient and wait until the prices go up again. After all, this was not the first time that it has happened. Hang tight in there. Bitcoin will rise up again soon. Hopefully before the end of the year.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

I think, to be successful in the crypto currency then you must be patient and this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin will definitely recover and now the price of bitcoin has started to rise slowly
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

I think Bitcoin is starting to break new grounds instead of finishing. The initial upsurge was due to people being unconscious. But now the bases are starting to rise in solid form.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

This is just how sure you are Bitcoin will survive, everyone starts feeling uncomfortable with the price of Bitcoin at this time but for me, this is something that you should naturally experience because Bitcoin is not a stable currency.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Just keep holding give another chance for bitcoin to increase this year just hold until December let see what will happen the price I'm sure it will increase.

ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Bitcoin like any other currencies, digital or not, fluctuates. Volatility is one feature of it that will never go. I'd say wait, not for further drop, but for the price to rise because it will. You just have to keep watch.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

As I see bitcoin is in a period of hesitation. it has no idea where to go with the current news i guess. whether the EFT approve or not. if approved what happens? if not what happens. these are the questions. let's think bitcoin decided to hit 3000. then no hesitation I think.

rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

I think this is not the end of the circulation and journey of bitcoin because this bitcoin still has a very long journey and I'm sure bitcoin can be very useful for the future.
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

You should use your time machine(such as go oooogle) to go and look at 5 years behind to increase the acknowledge about bitcoin. You can't say btc is dumping dumping and you're looks like depressed  Cheesy Stay calm man, you are not alone and you are not the one who care about this world.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

I'd say be here for the long run! Be an integral part of the bitcoin market monty, if you do believe in the benefits of bitcoin.

We need more people moving in the market should we wish bitcoin to rise again. Thinking of pulling out will not really help. Remember that bitcoin banks on utilization, without which, it becomes nothing. I know that you see bitcoin as an investment, think of moving your asset through trade or purchases as part of your investor responsibilities.

That way you are able to promote and help grow the market.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I do not think so that this is the end of bitcoin market as upward and downward trends are the part of every market,sometimes they are real and some time created.But it does not mean that the market will going to vanish we all investors have to make faith in the market of bitcoin and hold our bitcoin until the market situation is not recovered back.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will ever end. But whenever the price of Bitcoin goes down. Or there is some negative news about Bitcoin. Then some people think that Bitcoin is going to end. But nothing like this happens.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

It is not the end yet. For as long as people invests Bitcoin and other crypto currency will not last. I still believe that bitcoin will last for so many years and the downward movement is not the indicator of the end because it is normal to the market the price movement and for sure it will go higher let us just wait.

Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Calm down, it's okay. And, of course, save your Bitcoins and  wait for prices to rise. Thats temporary decline and soon situation be ok.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

trading in the crypto world is very risky, because altcoin and bitcoin prices are never stable. it is true that all crypto prices are very unstable, but this is not the end of bitcoin. You wait for the right time to buy.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I am so dissapointed for all of those people who keep telling that bitcoin is dying, maybe it's true that bitcoin value is pumping and dumping but it is not the reason why it will end and for me bitcoin will exist for long year and for sure the value of btc and other alts will pump again.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

the journey is still far away and to be able to say this is the end of a mistake because now the fact that bitcoin will continue to experience price increases. we must be patient for that. because the market will grow and we will be ready to wait

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

If everyone call it the end then I will say it is the beginning because some times we need to back some step for a better jump and bitcoin also doing this.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

How come that bitcoins will end up, in commercial television i saw their segment a karate combat which price they recieve for the winner is bitcoin, so this is still strong and trusted coins at this moment, so dying of bitcoin is not coming but its still improving developing..
crypteeenet

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Its only the beginning...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: