Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:11:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4636 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

No, this isn't the end of Bitcoin. We just getting started. The prices are down and have been down for a while but this I think is needed to sustain the process.. Eventually, we will get back to moving up again. If you are scared though, you can cash out and wait to join back later or you just keep hold and wait... Good Times r coming again.
Indeed, we're just starting, it's still early to panic, the price is still high if we base on the past years. The price is still stable, and it's still recovering, and also the support is still not broken, that's why it won't end easily. It's also the future, and there's still a lot of believer and new investors. That's why it won't end easily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Try to relax, bro, it’s not the end of bitcoin. I always say the same thing but crypto market is still very young. Nothing gonna die soon. Just be patient and wait for a higher price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin.
I agree with your opinion that this is not the last bitcoin.
The more people who use bitcoin, the stronger bitcoin is in the world because bitcoin is very beneficial and profitable, so many people believe in bitcoin.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Relax omg... BTC will never end, that's sure. It will be stronger and stronger day by day.
You'll hear a lot of FUD around this world, just for let you dump... DON'T! Never dump BTC at this price, it will be really better soon!
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Why do you say that. This is not the end of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin will remain for a long time. Because bitcoin is currently still really needed and is still being bought by everyone. Bitcoin is a good investment for the long term. And I think the potential of bitcoin is still very good for the future. So this is not the end of bitcoin. You must be patient to wait for the upcoming increase.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

I think bitcoin can be said to die when bitcoin falls at zero. Crypto market is not stable and if bitcoin decreases the price is normal, and if it does not fall at zero then bitcoin cannot be said to die. Let's change our thinking to be more positive.
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

this is not the end of bitcoin, but the end of your thinking is so panicked. This decline is not the first time in the history of the crypto market, bitcoin has experienced a greater degree of accident rate although it differs in terms of price values ​​for the time being. I think bitcoin will grow again next year...Let's change our thinking to be more positive.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

No, this is not the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a glowing star that can never end. Bitcoin is ruling the hearts of people because of its popularity.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

If a person don't see any value in cryptocurrency, so then is better to go on the street. Who understand what functions are performed by cryptocurrency, they a see the potential in crypto projects and will be to stay.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

bitkoyn will stay with us with investors, bitkoyn will make us more profitable, many think that this will soon end, but not bitkoyn will grow and develop in the future, and everyone will look for it.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Bitcoin will not end. For as long as there is blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, bitcoin will stay. I can see that bitcoin will become more stronger in the coming future.
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

No
This is a journey of no return
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

lol this is a journey with much return
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

No, for me. Its very funny to see the people out there who can tell that bitcoin is going to be dead when the price starts to fall. Just turn back the history then you can understand that bitcoin will recover soon when the price crashes. Still bitcoin is the expensive crypto and the current downfall in price due to South Korea ban and transaction fee issue. But there are more people in the world who can invest on crypto other than South Koreans so the price will get back into the right position soon. The transaction fee will be less if we use segwit address so it is better to move to a wallet which support segwit.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

For me that is not the end of bitcoin. Actually if you are an expert here you will know that it is normal that the price of it drops or decrease because after that it will rise.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I studied the history of bitcoin a lot, how it fell and rose in 2013 from $ 300 to $ 1200, and then fell again. Then there was the year 2016, when bitcoin fell and rose again. I know that every year or after 2 years, bitcoin has started to grow again. Perhaps not in 2018, it will rise again, but in 2019 it will definitely make a big growth.

Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

pump and dump it's normal, there is no investment that keeps pumping because the principle of investment is supply and demand, buying and selling activities are carried out so that prices become volatile, so this is not the end of bitcoin but just a normal cycle.
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

not yet end bitcoin because over time many more can learn it and they can also analyse how randomly the bitcoin so not yet end bitcoin.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

No it is not the end of bitcoin. Maybe the end of your investment career but definitely not the end of bitcoin. I see a lot of people always crying out whenever a price decline happens. Most of these people are the ones who have no idea what is going on or have little knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin is for those who are patient and knows how to wait and observe. Bitcoin can't make you an overnight millionaire.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency wont definitely end, as i say this is the future currency for e-commerce and monetary system. The downfall trend of its market after hitting all-time-high price record from late 2017 is just temporary due to banning issues, regulatory threats and some issues reported recently which may somehow gives negative impact to the cryptomarket itself. I guess this is the best time to invest more coins and assume potential profit when the cryptomarket soon recovers.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: