Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 07:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token  (Read 2307 times)
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

I think it would be better for the participants of the bounty campaign, it is a good way of securing that the members get paid in time and in a currency they know more or less, but at the same time, one of the objetives of the bounty campaign is the distribution of tokens too so that would impossible in most cases.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

Because initially the team does not have the funds to promote their project and therefore they conduct a bounty company to bounty hunters helped to attract investors to their project. Payment by tokens gives an opportunity to get unlimited profit. Provided that the project is good, of course. If the team had money, they would be able to order paid advertising and than the bounty hunters would be generally not needed.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?

most likely it will not happen because a project also collects funds to pay for the services of people who have worked to market their projects and tokens are things that have been determined to pay the bounties

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

I think it would be better for the participants of the bounty campaign, it is a good way of securing that the members get paid in time and in a currency they know more or less, but at the same time, one of the objetives of the bounty campaign is the distribution of tokens too so that would impossible in most cases.
lol are you kidding me? rather than paying them in cash and it's much better to do that with the major coin that has a very big daily trade volume and then that should help the developer to avoid the effect caused by the bounty participants will be dumping their small percentage of tokens. I guess that has a problem with the regulation too to use the case to pay the bounty activities.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

When you joined bounty read the rules on what kind of form they will pay. During Ico the team collect money so they will noy pay in cash instead the token since from the start their is a rules of the bounty. They promote their project which based on token.
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
Because The Dev Need Money,And If Their Projects Fails They Don't want to waste their money for Campaign

Ita Also Cost Less Than Paying With Cash

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

No, it's like paying for an ICO in cash. It's simply pointless: a company needs to promote its product, which is enclosed in a token. When the Crypto currency is on a par with the Fiat - then there will be something that looks like your presentation.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

I saw many programs where payment in the BTC. It's really good. BUt really limited. Most of the projects came in the market don't have many funds. But many with the initial investment and believe in their projects used to pay in BTC but just limited to the signature bounty.   Wink
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

in this there is no point, the coin makers want to spread it, they want to earn more real money and pay hunters ordinary money there is no sense
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

I think it is definitely possible, but is unconvinient for ICO projects, cause they will have to allocate more tokens to their sales which leads to a longer duration of it and it may not even be that succesful.
hackzang12

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

I think it's not a good idea to accept cash, Coz we're in the open space crypto forum. I mean this is the place to be to share knowledge and information about the future of technology in the internet. By rewarding our self to get token and bitcoin ofcourse. Why would i receive cash if we can receive more in crypto tokens.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

I think it is possible to get be paided a cash in bounty campaign however almost all the ICo projects are paying cryptocurrency right now because they also paying the bounty campaign with token. But I think if you are related or you have a direct communication with developers or in financial management you could be able to get a special treatment that pays you cash but it is not often happen.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

I guess there is no paying for the ICO bounty hunter with cash. Sure they give you a token and the bounty hunter recently exchanging them with other coins such as the ETH. From there the new bounty hunter sold it in the Exchange and melt the coins into cash.

For me I prefer to be paid in token rather than cash, because token can still earn in the exchanger, if you still do not need money, you can keep your token and wait for it to grow, then when you are satisfied with the growth then you can decide to sell it.
leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

There is no way that the projects can pay out the rewards in cash instead of token, you need to understand that the creators do not have the money that they are promising in the bounties, they are just giving you the coins in hopes that the coin will do well enough to get to that price, they are not giving you actual money because if they coin does not get listed then your tokens are useless.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I dont think it is possible that bounty hunters would be paid in cash since ICO is initial coin offering meaning they are raising funds to build a project so definitely they dont have funds to do it. They can possible pay the hunters with Ethereum or cryptocoins that they will accept during the ICO sale but not with cash.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

The main purpose of the bounty mission is to promote, so the payment of the corresponding token as a reward is the simplest and most economical method. If the reward is used directly in cash, then this is not good for the developer and they are not willing to do so.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Even if this happens, then most likely this will affect the number of payments ...
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

if the project is good, then in tokens you can get a big profit.
A fixed rate in dollars, for example, will not grow as the token rate can grow. Several times, with time after the release on the exchange

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Because its cheaper to pay by your issued tokens, you already have them and you simply send it to participants, with cash there a lot of restrictions and problem to solve, tax regulations for example
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Everyone has their own view for this ,if you are doing a bounty campaign for a particular project it means you are doing advertisement of that product between your followers or friends , you are the part of that project and you are doing work to make that project success. you know you will get tokens for this then you work hard because the rate of that token depends how much people invest in this , so what you get from this work it depends the value of that tokens. if high you earn lot if low then not too much earn. If they start giving money then there is no interest of you to make them success, because you know you will get that amount after end and then no more. main benefit of this is all fake ICO will exit from crypto only real project will be there. so both have their own advantages or disadvantages.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: