Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token  (Read 2291 times)
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

I think distributing cash to so many people who are participating in bounty campaign is very difficult. There will be transfer charges applicable. Also, ICO is to raise funds for the project and invite investors and If the project is a big success token value will also increase.

early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

I think most developers are not willing to take money out of their pockets to pay for bounties, remember that ICOs are basically fundraisers to promote the project, that's why most pay in tokens, because they don't have money on hand to pay in fiat, I also imagine that this gives them some security and confidence, that bounty hunters will do a good job because they themselves will be part of the project and benefit the welfare of the same
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

payment for investors or bounties I think will be done with cash payments. this is the crypto world, and everyone will develop their crypto, all transactions will be carried out with crypto, if anyone pays cash I think it will actually hamper the development of the crypto market.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Because tokens were created by themselves so they are paying the bounty participants with tokens this is like free money to them but some of the projects who looks for the better posters will go for the bitcoin weekly payments to get more exposure.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
It is better for them to pay their bounty participants a tokens instead of cash, in order for them to make their investors more proud of their ICO tokens. If bounty hunters will be paid in cash, I think they will not agree on it because some bounty hunters are trading their bounty rewards when they received it. So for me, it is better to pay in tokens rather than cash.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

Why need to use cash here. There many way to get it  anyone can use BTC , token and other cryptos.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

I think bounty hunters won't have a problem to receive in cash, but the managers won't be happy to do that. This is also because they will like their tokens to be transacted a lot of times on exchanges.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

The basic or fundamental purpose of establishing a project and sustain it and also to create the token which can later be traded in an exchange while the project is sustained, that is one of the reason why bounty hunters are paid with the tokens and paying with btc or ETH will incur additional expenses to the team of the project.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
The developers will never pay bounty hunters cash because its not practical. As a bounty hunter, of course we want BTC or ETH as remuneration because there is a greater assurance for us to get paid  and it is a sure money. Being paid with token is risky but it will be more than worthy if the project was successful. This work is very challenging indeed, and to be successful, it starts with choosing the right bounty!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I think it is very hard to pay the bounty hunters in cash or even dollars. Every developer will prefer to pay them in their own tokens or coins, or alternatively in Ethereum. It will be very worried and troublesome if the developers or team must convert the token into the cash and then transfer it to each participant bank account. IS is very worried if we must send our bank account? I don't think this is a good idea.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Bounty is useful for many perspective and there are some way to pay for bounty but not  by cash. Hope in future it  can done with bounty.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

Of course it is possible. However, this is a matter of liquidity. So I don't think people would be doing this. They are raising funds after all and they would rather pay you with something that can be converted into cash
I think it's possible but depends on their bounty manager and the dev. the purpose of reward bounty using tokens is one form of
promotion and distribution of their coins as well. so that it will be an advantage for them too.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

I know a few projects that pay in the ETH. I think that this very well will attract shot bounty to this project! In General, I believe that you need to pay part of the project tokens and part in ETH.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

There are two main reasons why the bounties are not paid in cash but in the respective tokens.

1. Being the major reason, most of the projects launching raise money in the ICO stages. They accept cryptocurrencies and give tokens in exchange for it. There is no cash involved and hence they don't pay in cash for the bounties.

2. If at all they decide to pay cash for bounties there will be so many people from different countries and paying all of them in cash will require for them to have different fiat currencies which is really hectic. This is why everybody avoids fiat currencies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

It's not possible easily but it's very complicated. Some limitation here for paying cash and then tokens help to do it.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

The reason is very simple: most of the start-ups is lack of money, they needs investment. Absolutely, it's better if they pay for you by tokens instead of cash. When their tokens come to exchange, you also buy these tokens they paid for cash or hold it.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

its possible, but for me, i prefer to recieve in token, because token having much possiblity to moon than fiat money
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

I don't think that it is possible. The bounties never pay with cash. They try to raise funds and so they pay with coins.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

The first purpose of cryptocurrency is the using of virtual money with the purpose to someday replace the real money, with ico, token is introduced and thru token the virtual money introduced, if thru the real token money is not know thr purpose and meaning. A project that made in a country but in every country has it own currency, with token you can change it into currency thay accepted by your country.

cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

There is a possibility for that, but it s not an orthodox way and maybe most of the teams will not abide by it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: