Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token  (Read 2288 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I'm sure its not unheard of but it is usually more risky because ICOs won't like to give away cash since there's still chances of not succeeding.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

I think the main reason is that most of the people want to invest in other projects which is easier to do with tokens rather than in cash.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

in my opinion, that is impossible because the company also needs cash to build the project so that is the reason why they pay bounty hunters with tokens.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I think that is not possible because transfer fees using cash will be expensive. For example, you can compare cash transfers with GAS fees for Tokens (Erc-20), that might be one of the conclusions why most Bounty payments do not use cash
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

It is possible but i believe teams will not do that. because firstly they want to give to us as a early adopters a hold chance these tokens. we can sell our bounty tokens but also we can hold them. secondly that is cheapest way for that. because they are giving us a tokens. too many icos doing a very bad job during exchange listings. so they are not giving us a real money. they give us things that have the chance to be dollar value. but surely it will be good if someone will decide to do that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?

Everything is possible, but in this matter I think it will not happen. We are joining in cryptocurrency this kind of business works as a cashless basis or digital money that's they use token. Besides in bounty hunting you get tokenor stakes weekly or daily so if they directly pay it on cash chances are people will not continue the promoting project if they got enough money in hand.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I don't think that is even possible, the money the bounties are promising are not even their own, it is the ones that they are hoping to make from their coins when it gets listed, they do not have any money to give people, when the coin gets a good value that is when you make any money from participating in bounties and so they cannot pay you in cash.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
i don't think what you have suggested is profitable for the team. obviously they look for their personal gain in the same measure as you do. that's my opninon on that

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

It is impossible to pay bounty hunters in cash when the support they are giving is in cryptocurrency community. If you want bitcoin or ethereum as a reward you can look for bounty that pay in those coin.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

It is likely not possible to be paid in cash but instead it should be paid in ETH. This is in the best interest of the bounty hunters as most tokens are useless after distribution.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

It is good for the developers, they actually spend no money on marketing. And also it encourages the community learn more about the token they receive.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

I think someone once ask on another thread if eth can be paid to bounty hunters instead of paying with the token, peradventure they are afraid that their tokens might get dumped. You suggest paying in cash over crypo, which i think might not work.
irenegaming

Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

This is something that has been discussed since the beginnings of ICOs and bounties, but I think that paying in cash is not so attractive for developers, since they would have to take their own money to pay a marketing team that is what bounty hunters are, plus they seem to feel that there is an extra motivation if they pay with tokens, because the value of their pay is linked to the good work they do to spread the qualities of that currency.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

Because only in case if bounty hunters are paid with tokens they can hold such campaigns, it would be far too expensive to do it with cash.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

I think it is not possible for the most of the bounty projects. Because before getting success, we can't ensure our project will be a success in the future or not. What if I pay bounty hunters directly in ETH more than 1 Million USD but my project can't raise even 1 Million! So, most of the project can't take this risk! Though Some projects like Metahash brought bounty by paying in ETH, their bounty budget was too little. So, it is not a wise decision to bring a bounty in paying cash!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

this is the point. you are developing a project and this project makes you roughly speaking your shareholder. they give you for the work done on the fact of air and nothing more

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
cryptowolfsu

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

When we are promoting a project we try to learn about, following the news in telegram group etc.
I like to get the rewards in tokens as I believe we can have higher profit that way.
Of course in case it is a  high potential project.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

There are thousands of ways available by which one can invest into crypto currencies and now the era of crypto has been started and more and more people are curious about the bitcoin and still there are millions of people around the world who are investing into crypto and the best way to earn through crypto is by joining bounty campaign and they will pay you for your work and its beneficial that you are getting your payment in tokens instead of cash, as there are chances of increase in valuation of tokens.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

It doesn't make sense for ICOs to pay in cash. First off, the bounty helps with the wide distribution of the coin. And a new ICO wants to raise cash, not give it away. If you hear of any that pay straight cash, let me know Smiley

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

the purpose of the bounty is a marketing and media for promotion. the bounty hunter accepts payments in the form of a token with the aim to introduce the token from the ICO and also to market this to many people. This small possibility will pay with money and even I have not come across something like that. If indeed with money then it will still be a nominal token will be sent.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: