Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token  (Read 2288 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
The problem that ICO projects do not pay FIAT for the work on promoting their project on social networks is that most of them do not have the financial means, they launch ICO in order to get money for their idea or project that exists only on paper. And to pay for work with tokens of your project is the easiest way for them.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Previously, there were quite a few projects where all the payments for participants of bounty campaigns were paid in Ethereum or Bitcoin. These coins are very popular and you can say that this is almost a fiat money.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

I recently participated a bounty giving ethereum as bounty(kamagames) besides that every bounty i participated giving out their tokens, which is smart actually.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

The ICO project is precisely because of the need to raise funds to release the bounty activities and airdrops, and if they do not issue their own coins, how do these merchants make money? ?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Paying for bounty in cash isn't impossible like the team make it seem but I think they are not doing it because they don't have the cash that's why they're doing ICO in the first place and secondly it'll cost additional money which might not be rational to transfer cash
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

I participated in several companies that made payments by bitcoins and ether and some of them were paid every week. There are very few such companies but I really like this type of payment.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

It's almost impossible. Participants in the ICO generosity campaign are in different countries around the world. Everyone has their own non-cash cards for payment. Therefore, for the ICO team, paying for bounty hunters with non-cash currency would be a significant challenge. However, they will not want to do this at all. They distribute their tokens and pay for bounty hunters also is a kind of distribution of these tokens.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

It is not possible, the team initially has no means for advertizing payment for this purpose and was thought up by Bounty. What the team pays for advertizing in tokens, they develop the project their tokens rise in price and you can receive having waited some time much more.
If teams had money, then they would order better advertizing than Bounty.

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

I think that this will not happen, because this is the world of crypto-currency, the company of generosity promotes projects and raises money,although I have met several projects that pay in dollars, but this is rare.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Since this is cryptocurrency, where we deal mainly with coin, i do not think anyone will be ready to pay you in cash.
Also, is easier to pay in coin than to pay in cash or better still fiat.
You might talk of being paid in ethereum or bitcoin directly.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?

I hate you so much for even asking this question! Are not even btc or eth not good enough for you? What are you doing in crypto world at all then? Go and make some youtube videos and try to make some easy fiat there!
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

I think good ICO should raise HardCap. And it should give a choice for bounty hunters: to get paid in tokens or in liquid currency.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

well it is possible. some of the bounty campaigns pays you directly in cash. most of the campaigns that are paying in cash is weekly campaigns. every week you will earn a money not a token.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

They could do that if they want to, but the main mission of creating bounty campaigns of some ICO is to advertise more their coins or create or add some holders or in their community, if they pay in cash their coins will be worthless and maybe they are trying to minimize their coin and lower their circulating supply instead of burning them, but their are some ICOs that pays Bitcoin instead cash or their tokens but that is very rarely to see.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

It is possible and I have participated in some projects before that pay us in Ethereum. This is good for the project and for we hunters as there won't any excuse blaming bounty hunters of dumping the token on exchange.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I think that being paid in cash when joining a bounty campaign is possible but as for the convenience of the ICO managers, the company surely will choose to pay their participants with their tokens. Its like giving away your own products as payment which is practically more cheaper as compared when funding lots of cash just to pay a bounty project. Giving away their own tokens will also add to the circulation of their token in the crypto market.

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

It is not happen i think because we deal here with crypto and anything here is digital and the bounty participants are in different part of the world so it is impossible to be paid in cash, project token is already enough as bounty reward.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

Yeah it is very possible to use cash for paying bounty hunters but the question is, what then becomes of the tokens? Where lies its worth if not used as a medium of payment. The tokens are used in order to give it value on the market.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

The ICO team will never pay fiat bounty hunters. It is very difficult technically and in any case unprofitable team. The meaning of ICO in the distribution of new tokens and payment of tokens at the same time partially solves this problem. Sometimes payments are made in ethereum or bitcoin, but this is extremely rare.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Its possible but I don't think a team will  do it, they are trying to raise funds. If they  have the cash there wouldn't have the need for ICO to gather for the development of the project.. They'd rather be distributing ETH or BTC than a cash. But they prefer to give out the tokens they are selling for the investors. I prefer the tokens too because if the team develops well, the more money  you got if the project end up successful.

Hmmm,in a way yes but its more on the value and the transaction fees,if you pay for cash you will be needing multiple transactions to do before getting into the wallets of participants,and if cash is involved then what would happen of suddenly the cryptocurrency pumped then the dev might lose a chance of gaining it back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: