Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token  (Read 2288 times)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

This is a very good and relevant question. Indeed, why not receive an award for participating in a bounty for example ETH ?! This would solve several problems at once. I will break through the token price dump when they believe that it is the members of the bounty tokens who reduce its price. Another problem is deception, from the side of ico administrators and bounty managers, who are trying to reduce payments, or even not to make them at all. I think that the ico admins need to decide here, but if they don’t think about it, then sooner or later those programs will appear that will give the best conditions and bring the community of participants to the bounty and then there will be a shortage on the participants and this should lead to improvement terms of payment.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

In my opinion, tokens have much more prospects and are preferable as payment for bounty hunters. Some companies pay you a reward in tokens, which is equivalent to a couple hundred dollars, but after a while you will be able to sell at a price equivalent to several thousand dollars. Doesn't that make tokens a more desirable payment method?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

I think this has planned by thinking on many aspects, so keeping it, as usual, is beneficial for us. As well you can join BTC paid camping where you can get BTC instead of the tokens.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

There are a lot of interesting ideas on this forum and there are some bounties that are already offering payments in major crypto currencies instead of their tokens to save the token value. Why do you not pay with stable coins then?
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

i don't think this is possible instead this is why bounty exist, just to help icos and team behind them to dramatically decrease the budget for marketing have a nice day my friend !
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Because it is cheaper to pay with tokens than with real money, because a token takes time to show its real value!
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I don't think that the developer would agree to it,
First they are doing bounty for promotion they are paying us to advertise their project and they are playing safe by paying us with their token,
Because they don't want to spend cash for it because if they pay us with token they wouldn't spend cash just a portion of their project.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

This is not possible, because you understand that the price of a token can fall immediately after entering the exchange, then the token will cost much lower than it was bought by ICO investors, and you want bounty hunters to receive cash rewards.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

Why would any bounty will pay cash? Cryptocurrency are here to replace FIAT in the world because we are seeing a better currency in crypto.
Then why do they need to use cash to pay the bounty participants? why not just BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
It is possible, I just completed a bounty were the proceeds are being paid in USDT. If an ICO is going to pay everyone from the proceeds of their token sale they can easily do it, but many will prefer to pay you in their tokens because it is just free money they can create out of thin air. 

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

What is the use to create your own token then your payment is fiat? Useless and meaningless project concept could be. Basically, if you want to create your own platform with appropriate tokens, you will include in the planning system to paid bounty with the tokens equivalent to the amount of fiat if there is a standard basis. Fiat is the common used so in order to promote your ICO or project, everything must be related to the project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I think it is rare to be paid on ethereum when participating bounty since you are just getting a small share on the total allocated money and even those who invest have their money in terms of token. So the ICO's bounty campaign are just being fair for the investors since without them there will be no bounty that will occur.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

I don't think that they would do that I have seen some bounty that have a $ rate,
But in the end they also paid the bounty participants with their token.
For me paying their participants in token is a good choice why would you join a bounty if you don't believe in them?
Most of bounty hunters are only participating the project that they believe so for us if we get paid with their token we would hold it till it reach the price that we expect.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

The entire idea of a bounty campaign is to raise funds so if the bounty manager pays us in cash how does this thing happen? I think it is important to be payed in the tokens of the campaign you are promoting.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

I have never seen such campaigns paying in cash. If it would be so - project has to sell received crypto payments for fiat and send participants cash. Too much actions in comparison with payments in tokens.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

The market of any token is usually active when there are many holders that are trading at the same time. So paying with their token is beneficial both to you and to them. You benefit because there is every tendency of the token to go up in price if  demand is high because of active market of that token.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

It is possible, it might be quite difficult. This is cryptocurrency and we deal with digital currency. I cannot imagine a system that see faults in the traditional payment system and now embracing that same method, it might not work.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Of course it will be possible but from the perspective of the ICO why would they do that, if they can pay in their own tokens. They want us to be involved with their tokens and become committed to it. This solution has pros and cons of course.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

For campaigns, cash payments to participants are more risky, and then bounty hunters are less interested in promoting the campaign and they do not have such curiosity and desire to learn the latest news, since payments will not be tied to tokens and there will be no need to follow the listing on the exchange.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?

I think what we're promoting here is an ICO, a successful replacement of the fiat, and if they pay you in cash, the essence of using cryptocurrency is not effective. And also, it is much more flexible to pay in token rather than fix amount of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: