Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6858 times)
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

I think fluctuations are quiet normal and part of the deal. I also think it is impossible to predict when the market will rise and become stable. Just one tip: enjoy the ride!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

It will take lot of time i guess because now days scenario is going very bad and tough to rise market soon . Thats why i am saying this, 2019 is the year when market will gradually improve because there is very less scope in 2018.
2018 is really not good for cryptocurrency though we heard many good news this year but I think its still not enough to pump the market. Anyway, we still almost 4months before the end of 2018 and maybe this is enough time to pump this market but it is still not sure. This market may take more time before it rise again but for sure it will happen.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

If we based on normal yearly crypto cycles, prices should rise by this time of the year and a sharp uptrend at the end of the year. But that is not happening. According to reports, the cryptocurrency market has taken a bit of a battering in world media in recent weeks followed by news with two major hacks rocking causing traders to stay away from the industry. Also, Bitcoin has also faced continued regulation speculation and trader tensions rising.  If these issues are settled I'm confident the pricing will stabilize again.
You are right, the market is changing every year, and cyclical, too, but I do not think that experienced traders make conclusions, only based on news, everyone is waiting for the market to recover and there will be favorable conditions for investment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

of course you should wait. we all should wait. waiting and faith is a main things in trading. cant say when market will grow but i think it will be soon.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

no one knows for sure when prices will rise, but we all hope prices will rise as soon as possible. we can only hope and predict without knowing for sure, and hopefully everything is fine.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

No one can predict or tell you the exact time the crypto market will rise again, but as it is known that bitcoin has dominate the market, and the ETF is likely to be approved by SEC on 30th and i think something positive should follow.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

not the time needed to increase the market. but demand for supply and demand, as well as good news about crypto that can raise prices in the market. a long time cannot guarantee a price increase in the market if it is not done.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ASNAKU

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Price increases can occur with a short time one day can increase prices quickly, as long as there are no sales and increase the price of buying and selling in large numbers, so that people automatically have to buy at a high price ,,
Thanks you
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

No one can predict how the market will go in the future. Therefore you have to be better prepared before the price goes down badly. If you need it every day, you have to monitor it so that you don't get very severe losses.
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Hi there,

Maybe in September maybe in February 2019. Depends on new money inflow into crypto markets. Bakkt and CBOE ETF are the two awaited occasions which would have cause such a new money flow to happen.

Kind regards,

mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

I think the market will stabilize by the new year and new growth of the whole market will start. I think 2019 will be successful for bitcoin
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

people all this year waiting it, someone talks that market will rise only in the next year, we will see, but also hear that autumn good period for cryptocurrency
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

No one will tell you for sure. But there are assumptions that by the end of the year the market should begin to grow. But there are additional points that can help growth. The first point is investment because it's the price of cryptocurrencies and the second is a good rumor because people are starting to invest more out of rumors.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

There's no specific time frame when exactly market goes up or down. If there is, then everyone would have predicted that already and market would have been messed up already. So what you should do is do some research and try to figure out what can happen to the market, based on your own belief.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

it will be very difficult to estimate how long the market will grow. of course in each analysis it can change according to the situation and various factors. however, if we examine the decline that occurred especially in this year. I think there is no truly stable growth, so it is likely that the market will start to normal again in the middle of next year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

I do not know exactly when the money market will increase. It depends on buyer demand and the impact of government. I think the electronic money market will increase at the end of the year. When the number of people buying electronic money is huge.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

It will take lot of time i guess because now days scenario is going very bad and tough to rise market soon . Thats why i am saying this, 2019 is the year when market will gradually improve because there is very less scope in 2018.

It seems like that, I'm sure that the current conditions are difficult because of the many negative news and banned from various countries, but I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will be bright even if it takes a long time or at least a year from now.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I am sure at the end of this year Crypto market will in good position and hope in January it will break previous record.

Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I am not able to tell you specific time when market will rise but I am sure about that it will rise . There should be a positive news so that new investors and new money will enter in the market and it will rise accordingly.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:56:14 AM

Unlike other investments, crypto requires good psychology management. Many people come in with the hope of instant profits, and now come out with big losses. But the market will definitely be bullish, and the winner of this game is we who have enough patience in situations like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: