Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6846 times)
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

I think growth can begin at any time. I see that very good projects still appear on the crypto space, and this is a good sign. The market is waiting for another signal, trigger, driver, whatever you want, and we will see new conquered peaks. Growth will be, it's only a matter of time.
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

I hate to look like the bearer of bad news but with all honesty with the current situation of the market i think it would take quite a while to rise but it will rise definitely just that it is not going to be anytime soon.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

I think this takes a very long time, even I think the market will be difficult to recover in the near future and I am sure the market price will continue to fall.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Am not optimistic about the market rising up this year again but am certain that things will change for holdlers in next year
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

Observe the flow of the market, it is the normal situation and everyone is panicking about that, but they should change their view because they need to wait for the exact time for that. Patience is the only key to be successful someday.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

I think the market will go higher before the end of September, because now most investors are waiting for the right price to buy coins!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

Nobody knows! I think what is important for crypticurrency investors is to decide to wait, be pstient and hold tgeir coun for as long as it will take for their coin to rise so they could be proud of their decision and gain more insight on how cryptocurrency work!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

I use MACD to see market trend and I'm sorry this situation will continue until end of the year, if someone have different opinion that's fine. The best suggestion is stop all crypto activity and find another way create income out side crypto market. My asset already stuck in eth and I keep hold it, I hope my patience is enough to wait.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

You have to realize from the start that when you decide to buy and invest, the nature of the cryptocurrency coin is fluctuating, so you must be prepared if the current market conditions are not profitable
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

You have to realize from the start that when you decide to buy and invest, the nature of the cryptocurrency coin is fluctuating, so you must be prepared if the current market conditions are not profitable

at least beginners also need to know about the rumors and trends of what is happening to avoid FOMO which really doesn't need to happen, crypto currencies have faced unsatisfactory tensions all year long and should in the fourth quarter of 2018 show a turning point because of the saturation and the need to sell. it all goes naturally but this year doesn't look smooth and results in a huge panic wave.
Miracleefe01

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Rising in market can only be predicted but it is only determined by the forces of demand and supply in the cryptocurrency market. We can only guess and such guess may not be accurate. If you look at the way people have predicted the movement of cryptoccurency in 2018, you will see that all predictions failed.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

It is hard to determine how long time the market it will rise it is only our prediction and our instinct we use because it is depending on the demand in order to make market goes up, when the market goes up and probably we can make an investment for our big profit as well.
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

I don't believe him he is a human too no one know what the market will really look like in few months time the growth might not be up to x1000 but some huge grow in some tokens and coins will still happen
Happy Miner

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

The drop in the crypto market will stop no earlier than in 2019, when bitcoin will cost as much as it cost before the rise in price in 2017. And this does not mean that tokens will immediately go up.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

I think the time needed for the market to rise is only a short time, because I'm sure the market will soon increase again.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

this is excessively intense, making it impossible to answer your inquiry concerning the market recuperation as this is flighty and I don't figure somebody can ever give your the more particular answer when this will going to happen. I see the market had been exceptional than the earlier days and I trust that this will proceed.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Wait at least until the end of the year 2018 for the market to grow stronger and stable to some extent. Institutional investment is in a mood of wait and see due to volatility of cryptocurrency and regulatory measures. After regulators come up with a fixed way to deal with cryptocurrency, institutional investment will start pouring in, thus booming the market.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

The system of cryptocurrency market is more or less the system of capitalism.  Cryptocurrency is a market that controls itself. It is the forces of demand and supply that influences capitalist system. The market has been in a bad situation for long but it doesn't mean it will not change for better.  I am observing that from next months there is going to be positive change in cryptocurrency market,especially around December. Last year December, things were not as bad as this in cryptocurrency meaning that toward the end of this year there will better change in cryptocurrency.
Natasha95

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Why everyone is talking only about what you see with your own eyes, why you do not see the situation much wider than you show. I'm sure things will change in a month or two. But strong growth will be only in the spring of 2019

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

imho it could take a few years. past months and now is the best time to invest. I know it is hard, but it is true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: