Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6861 times)
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

This is the million dollar question right now. Everyone is just waiting for the market to become bullish again. One needs to have patience right now and look for long term hold. Selling right now will only make you loss.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

In my opinion, Crypto-markets are very complex and most are unpredictable. Nobody really knows when turning the other way. But something can be said with certainty - forget the price of last year for a long time ..we don't know how long we will wait for this market to rise but hopefully soon that there will be more investors to increase the market. But as I read in several forums, hopefully it will happen later this year .
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

In my opinion, Crypto-markets are very complex and most are unpredictable. Nobody really knows when turning the other way. But something can be said with certainty - forget the price of last year for a long time ..we don't know how long we will wait for this market to rise but hopefully soon that there will be more investors to increase the market. But as I read in several forums, hopefully it will happen later this year .
There's no specific time when to rise again because it is unpredictable and no one who controlled in this technology .The best thing to do is to remain hodling coin it tightly to avoid loss of capital. As you look in the chart still it's difficult to recover.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I think we should wait for more time, special holiday is near so just hoping the market rise, let's hope that in December will recover the market.

rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

I do not see another option, except how to wait for the market to recover, and also we can buy some coins if there is free capital. Despite the terrible situation, I still believe that the market will recover.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

If you are a bit of a trader, now you can see that in October this year, a new wave is about to start, which will bring a lot of money to the crypto-currencies, but these are only thoughts that may not materialize.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

I cannot predict when this will be better. We must remain optimistic in dealing with all of this. Positive news may make investors interested in buying it.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Even the traders and investors that are against holding now understand that the only way out now is to wait and hold. The market will be recovering slowly. You have to be very patient although it is difficult.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Even the traders and investors that are against holding now understand that the only way out now is to wait and hold. The market will be recovering slowly. You have to be very patient although it is difficult.
I think there is no other way out, because if you sell today, it's tantamount to total theft. Proceeding from this, you just need to be patient and wait.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

Maybe everyone who wants instant benefits at this time, will be disappointed and will not get it. But we must look at the market as a whole, that requires mass adoption to increase market capitalization. So I think only optimism can help the market grow faster, because the new community needs it.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Everyone expects the market to return, but not much to buy. So I think it still takes longer, even in the rest of this year. Psychologically we are still afraid that the market will fall even deeper. But come on, the marketcap is very small and maybe we have been at the price base, so let's start buying coins that we trust.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

We never can tell if when the market will go high. We all know that market is very unpredictable. Market condition worsen day by day. But of all of us still hoping that it will go up and recover again. Maybe not today but in the next coming days

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

If we all knew this we would be rich. I think we still have time to fall and capitulate. We will not rise any time soon. The ETF will be rejected and we will plummet again to further lows. Do not have faith in the SEC in the U.S.A to do anything good this year for crypto and Bitcoin holders. Do not have this delusion. We are in deep bear recession and depression and capitulation is coming. I just want everyone to be prepared for the worst so they do not give up and leave crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

If the experts analysis are anything to believe, and if the trend of the market could equally be banked on too, I think we are gradually entering into a period where the greens would show up again. The bleeding should stop soon. The last quarter of the year would herald in greens which should make everyone happy pretty soon. The time it is going to be no one knows, only that time frame has been given by the experts. We should see how it pans out. Patience is key in this time. Holders, especially long term holders would soon have enough to boast about. Truth be told, this market is unpredictable, hence, away from the expert analysis and market trend, people should brace up for anything. Even if it is falling prices.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

I also think that the market will recover for a long time, and possibly by the end of the year.
adex77

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

I believe in the word of experts, that the green time is near, but does not actually no the time, probably around the year ending something positive might happen
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

We never can tell if when the market will go high. We all know that market is very unpredictable. Market condition worsen day by day. But of all of us still hoping that it will go up and recover again. Maybe not today but in the next coming days
Can not be predicted and guessed because this will be difficult. we can only give speculation and also guess the rest is true or not we don't know
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

Yes of course there is no need to get panic this time since bitcoin is already establish and marketcap for all the crypto in the market has a huge money that flows on it so market will going to be alright though there are certain fluctuations for now. These market price fall down is normal since many are speculating that market price will do good in the near future so how can we achieve good profit if the crypto are already expensive or high in market price?
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Now the market is not in the accurate situation which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to take. Altcoin prices dropped very hugely in the market but the price of Bitcoin is at $6000 but once the price starts increasing altcoin prices will start increasing. We don't know exactly when the Bitcoin price will start increasing.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

You have to assess the situation yourself because you can convince yourself, either way, depending on the media you choose to read. If you choose to believe it will go back up there are many articles that would make you feel better — but equally, if you want to believe it will die then there are also articles suggesting that this is the end too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: