Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6858 times)
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

In the past I have seen that the average is six months and as far as I can see this year there will be a strong price increase from altcoin and I am waiting for that moment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

No one can tell accurate time, so I think you just wait and hold your token. In my notion you should wait for end this year, I hope will get better news.
The crypto market is as volatile as it is unpredictable so I agree that no on can tell the exact day the downtrend will be over. We need to be patient and hold our coins.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

The market is unpredictable no one knows what going to happen in the next one hour....... But from my experience so far in cryptocurrency market always rise during December. When new money come in the market will surely rise again.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

It takes a long time for the market to recover from where it crashed. We have already seen it and i think that this year is the toughest year for cryptos and the market to have a full recovery from it.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Nobody can say this is how long  it will take market to rise again everyone is waiting for the miracle to happen because this year experience is not what everyone expect
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Ah on those levels which were maximal , I think will take not longer 6 months , but now still it is difficult to talk about growth because that will be even fall

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

Hope that market return own positions from end of 2017 this year and probably it will be also in december. But no one clearly do not know what will happiens and when. So, any decisions is own responcibility of each.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

I could not predict how long time will take to market rise but i think if there is many investors will gonna make an investment in crypto currency at that time i think the market will rise because of more in demand and the prices will get high.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

I think we will soon see movement in the market. I'm not sure what awaits us, rising or falling. However, some movement should be. because the market hasn't moved anywhere for too long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

I could not predict how long time will take to market rise but i think if there is many investors will gonna make an investment in crypto currency at that time i think the market will rise because of more in demand and the prices will get high.
I think even expert cannot really predict on when market will rise. Most of us here in crypto believe that crypto will rise and we really gain a huge amount of profit during that time. But the worst thing is we don't really even know when market will rise. Because we don't own the price of every coin in the crypto coin. I believe that we need a big patience to wait for the next pump.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
You should definitely be patient and wait for a better market. Although this recovery will take a lot of time but to get rich, we need patience. Not just our market goes down, the stock market and foreign exchange are still volatile and distracting investors. So I think we just need to be patient and wait for a better economy so that the market will recover.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

The fud news is everywhere some of the investors waiting for the bad news that make the price down and it will be ready to buy some asset. Its very near that the price will make green day or pumping day just seat down and make a rest and wait for the asset pumps.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Each coin has a different ability to increase its value, but they will automatically be provoked by an increase in bitcoin. If the value of bitcoin has increased, of course, all the prices of coins on the market are also increasing. While the coin market price is still low, this is the perfect time to hunt for the best coins as much as possible to hold until the market price increases, thus, the profit gained will be far more.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

the big spike occurs when no one knows for sure. but when can still survive and wait for the time then surely will come. many are predicting days of the year but it's also uncertain and there is no reason for it to be happening at the end of the year. for willing to be patient and not get too freaked out in the condition I thought it was a good decision.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Never get tired of waiting, you will just make it worst if you always thinking that the market will not rise and recover again, just relax and believe that there will be a good day in the market
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

Wait longer and invest your money into promising coins and also have good prospects to always exist in the future. This month, Crypto has not yet got a pump to make its increase stable. The crypto cycle is still below, you can take advantage of this cycle to invest with a larger amount on the flagship coins in Crypto. That way you will not get a loss and you can generate more optimal profit.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

until now no one can predict with certainty how long the market will experience growth and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies and of course confidence and patience are the main capital in these conditions and situations

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

When new money flows into the market, with large institutional investors and potential investors. And most importantly, the good news for the market.

in my opinion, for the moment the good news cannot affect the market, because I see market prices move not in accordance with the news, as we see the market prices often fall for the moment even though there is no bad news about crypto and sometimes good news about crypto the market price does not rise and the price may decrease, so in my opinion good news or bad news cannot affect market movements for now.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:01:09 AM

It is difficult to predict for this because it certainly takes a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully by the end of this year there will be an increase, though not fully, so that this will be a good start for the crypto revival going forward.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

We're all bored of waiting and we're curious about this answer. But unfortunately there is no answer. We will wait for the whales to move, I hope they're hungry soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: