Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
dntkcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

There's no point in selling your assets when the market is down. The only good option remains is HODLing. If you have bought some coin when the price was higher than right now, then wait for the price to rise and then sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

of course i still HOLD. don't lose your hope and keep believe market will rise soon. i know it's hard in this current Situation but if you sell now you will just get penny.

I am also keep holding my coins, I will do it until I can see a potential growth of the crypto in the market. Now is not a good time to sell because the price is so deep, but for sure before the year ends, it will be a good christmas for all of us users here.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

to be honest I still believed to hold. selling to cut losses have been very late for me to do and just holding could be the best option. Although this is indeed long to be felt the result, however, is certainly better to do this than to have to get the money for now.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

of course i still HOLD. don't lose your hope and keep believe market will rise soon. i know it's hard in this current Situation but if you sell now you will just get penny.

I am also keep holding my coins, I will do it until I can see a potential growth of the crypto in the market. Now is not a good time to sell because the price is so deep, but for sure before the year ends, it will be a good christmas for all of us users here.
Last month of this year is all we hope for, hold till then , then decide what to do after. Do short trading for now and dont look at this moment in our holdings till the market recovers.
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

I think the people who chose to sell at this moment might be in emergency need of their money or cant stand what they are seeing. But for investors that has guts and looking forward for the future of cryptocurrency hodling is the only option to gain something from this investment.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

I think in my opinion is that as of this moment for most of the holders right now, it is the only thing that they can do for the meantime and that is to HODL. That is because there is really no point for them to sell their coins at this unfortunate time in the said crypto times. Really nothing else.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

yes, I still hold, but I have to sell some of my coins just for living.
I also know some guys holding eth from 1300 to 170 and they still hodl!
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

selling coins throughout these instances of the market most effective imply one aspect - jogging loss. in the course of bear market instances like this, it continually top to live calm and wait patiently for the bull market. conserving a coin gives it more price because it will become scarce for incoming traders and as such raises its value.
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Yes it's me. I keep holding my Coins well now. And I will keep it up until Crypto prices will rise again. Because I am sure that I am sure that the Crypto will rise again and will continue to rise, but it doesn't know when. The most important thing is that we are optimistic to wait for this time to occur. And hopefully faster than everyone expected.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I still believe that hodl is the right thing. and I don't think about lambo or anything else. My target is just to return the loss and get a little profit. sell is not a good choice, it will only confirm that you are losing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Inmzaluia

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I will continue Hodl until I get the desired price target. Because this has been my goal. It can be said that it is not easy but I will try not to panic and remain patient.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

For those who sale before august is actually consider gain as the price keep on drop to the lowest low recently. So I will just hold and do nothing, but if you dare, accumulate more at lower price that you think it is gonna be the real bottom.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Prices in the market have slightly increased, but I still keep my coins, because I believe that the market will recover and prices will rise even more. I did not sell my coins for 8 months, while there was a bear market, and I will not sell them at low prices.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Of course! I believe in the future of bitcoin and other coins. Now the market is falling, but I think soon we will see the green light. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

I remain firm and strong in my investments in cryptos and with much positive expectation that they will distribute me substantial profits in the future
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

I don't sell coins because I don't want to lose money. I bought some coins much more expensive than they are now. So I just hold the coins and wait for the market to recover. I'm sure that will happen.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:49 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I am a holder in the crypto world, mainly. And although I have been seeing a big decreasing on my portfolio, I continue holding. In my opinion, if you have time for your profit, I think holding is a very effective way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

For me i still hold all my investments because i do still believe that the market would still recover and i do not want to loose any of my investments. It is a matter pf monitoring and perfect timing on when to sell.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

OR.

I will keep holding my coins and if I find the right one I will buy in more for holding. The prices now is suitable for holding not for selling. So I will hold what I have to wait for the right time to come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:46:43 AM

You have to prepared to HODL when the market is bottoming out in order to see the rebound of the market later. That is the meaning of HODLing, through the times when you incur heavy loss to the time it comes back. REMEMBER: you haven't lost any coins/tokens when the market is down only the FIAT value seems bad, when you wait out the dip you'll be paid back when the bull run hits. Don't make the mistake of falling prey to FOMO on the small profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: