Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
Shiro21

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

damn thats good, but unfortunately I prefer the second option and will continue to hold the coin, because the red zone is not a good moment to sell. I will dream of my lambo and make it happen when bitcoin re-explodes like in 2017.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Whether we like or not , at this stage you don't have any other option but just hold. if you are not very new to crypto that means you have bought coins for higher price than now, then you cannot sell at this at all. so lets  HODL.
It needs to be made bold here that Hodling is certainly not one and same as trading, as any experienced trader would have well before now cut short their losses and now buying back the coins at cheap rates and most importantly with peace of mind that bottom has been reached or no longer afar off. If it takes for instance the next 2 years for a market to make an new ATH, any serious trader should by this time have multiplied his funds beyond what mere Hodling eventually gets to serve.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

And how do you think for sure have already chosen lambos and women  Grin ? I would not sell anything, there is no need to panic and hurry. The market is cyclical and always after the fall begins much greater growth.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

Whether we like or not , at this stage you don't have any other option but just hold. if you are not very new to crypto that means you have bought coins for higher price than now, then you cannot sell at this at all. so lets  HODL.
It needs to be made bold here that Hodling is certainly not one and same as trading, as any experienced trader would have well before now cut short their losses and now buying back the coins at cheap rates and most importantly with peace of mind that bottom has been reached or no longer afar off. If it takes for instance the next 2 years for a market to make an new ATH, any serious trader should by this time have multiplied his funds beyond what mere Hodling eventually gets to serve.
I think it is very safe and profitable to hold patiently in this period of bear because selling now will also be at loss but if you hold patiently and even buy more, when the market recover from the fall, the price of the coin will also grow.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

And how do you think for sure have already chosen lambos and women  Grin ? I would not sell anything, there is no need to panic and hurry. The market is cyclical and always after the fall begins much greater growth.
yes you are right, I hope you get a bigger profit by still holding back, but have you ever thought that would be a loss?
isn't it better to do short-term trading now?
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

Long-term deposits are mainly applied to investments in long-term projects / credits that you really trust. You can buy and wait until the saturated market as well as the market goes to the more obvious things (eg until a coin you invest can be real and become a common platform). This is a real investment, it involves great risk and low success, but choosing a good project can make you successful later on.
chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Hold to die.
Investment is the truth  .
I do not want to be passive by this market. What I do will revolve around my capital
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

I am holding since the market growth in 2017 ended buying in the dip and holding for up to 5 years maybe
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

I am holding since the market growth in 2017 ended buying in the dip and holding for up to 5 years maybe
Our market today isnt that strong enough to fully on. It takes a little bit more days to fully grown exactly and see big things happen. With the current situation, it is better stay calm and hold until you see greenish market. But Im not sure everybody can handled it cause emotions might tempting us and it can be hardly to stop.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

I decided to hodl more bitcoin now. I believe bitcoin will first increase so that market can fully recover. There are low possibilty that market can recover this year. But still I believe in cryptoworld and bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

To sell coins now this not best idea, the prices have fallen to the level of last year, I think that so long it can't proceed, and in the next months we have to see growth of all market, ahead there are a lot of good news, and various releases at different coins.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Aske

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

Now we just have to keep HOLD,Because the price is too low,Selling tokens caused a lot of damage.
I believe the bull market is coming!
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

The situation in the crypto-currency market is really sad. We are all on equal terms and the amount of our investment portfolio is decreasing. But now is not the best time to sell our coins and it is better to save them until the time when the market recovers.

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

You see, you just did it at the wrong time, unfortunately. If you bought something in August 2017 and hold it until December, you would have a different opinion.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

I decided to hodl more bitcoin now. I believe bitcoin will first increase so that market can fully recover. There are low possibilty that market can recover this year. But still I believe in cryptoworld and bitcoin.

I think you are on a good path, making a right decision.
I also converted several of my altcoins to BTC because I'am not sure they will have a positive trends this year and BTC looks more promisible for me now.
Despite downtrend of all altcoins i'm still hodliing many of them hoping for the growth. Thanks myself for patience and not selling them for low price))  
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Taking control is the key to your success, but not any pennies you have to hold and they will make a profit for you, depending on the potential coin or not.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

I think you are on a good path, making a right decision.
I also converted several of my altcoins to BTC because I'am not sure they will have a positive trends this year and BTC looks more promisible for me now.
Despite downtrend of all altcoins i'm still hodliing many of them hoping for the growth. Thanks myself for patience and not selling them for low price))  
If trusting those coins are in questions, better to sell it out for sure there's a lots of things that will happen along with this downtrend most of unusable coins will not gained any support and maybe won't survive but those good project will bounce back together with btc, you need to select and play safe with this bloody market.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Seem like the best option for everyone in this world at the moment is HODL Smiley. Today, Bitcoin price has risen more than 4% and seem like it's a really good signal for us. Beside I think atm, it's too late to cut our loss so we only can keep holding and wait to see the decision from ETF Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

I don't believe we're aware of what the peak will look like yet. There's a probability a specific coin investment will fail, but crypto is a pretty good investment at the moment.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

I will keep holding all my coins, because the market is still below. I think it's better to hold longer than panic to sell. I hope the market is recovering quickly and my struggle is not in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: