Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Holding the coins now we can also get losses.The market situation is very ambiguous and unpredictable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

Agree with you. Market is in red right now. Panic selling won't work here. I think still you should hold your investments. People are in loss right now. Because prices of icos have been decreased if we compare with invested cost. Hodl strategy will work here. Wait for some time . Once market will be in growing phase only then start trading.

in the hold process you must still monitor the price of the coin or token that you are holding. currently it is very difficult to benefit from crypto because the market is dumped and no one knows the time for the pump, maybe some analysis just makes me excited and gives hope

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

we have no other choice. just keep and hope ... I do not think that something will drastically change in the near future, but in half a year everything will get better.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

we have no other choice. just keep and hope ... I do not think that something will drastically change in the near future, but in half a year everything will get better.
With some addition. Hodl and trade for portfolio increment. I don't wait so much as in the Jan '18 but I'm sure that cryptocurrency will take place in the our life. And for own profit we should make right choice which alts hold and which sell without any doubt

Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

The market went on recovery, albeit slowly. Because I plan to keep my tokens for a long time. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Probably yes, I still hold. And buying token at dip. I do it for the reason that I believe in capability of crypto to recover , I know its risky but this is what I need to do to make a good profit after the crypto and market recover.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I'm afraid there's no other option. So far, it is only necessary to keep in the long term all your coins, as it is unprofitable to sell now, and the market is unlikely to go even lower, so just wait.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

of course, still holding, I havent any other way, I lose 95% of my money investion, now have altcoins and a little ETH.. believe in good

Right. Still I believe in Ethereum. I also lose my money around $2500. So, without holding how can I recover it? I also trading, but profit is less. I love daily trading, for that profit is less. But still working for recovering my money.

You are losing as much of the majority of crypto investors as last year. Investors from last year. I think they are regretting to ignore the opportunity to become a rich person earlier this year when the Bitcoin price reaches $ 20k.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

I still remain faithful to this market and I am sure that everything will grow and I will be rewarded for my patience. In vest in long term and earn money

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

HODL is a strategy where good e-currencies are valued by large investors. Now, the crypto market is also volatile and this strategy is right. But the difference is that investors have to carefully choose to continue to HODL their potential e-currency.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Yes HODL until your investment is doubled, then sell your intial investment and continue to HODL. Never sell the coin in loss unless you need your money in rush, when the bullrun occurs, some of the alts can easily go 10x from current prices.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

Hold till you lambo. Never sell at a loss. Even if it takes years to achieve your aim. Keep holding

Are you sure that it makes sense to keep your coins and not to sell? Perhaps in a few more months they will become even cheaper. I take doubt whether it is worth further to store their coins.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

the main reason why iam still holding my Bitcoin is be course i never bought them for a "investment"
Mainly i bought my Bitcoin for my faucet to give them away for newbies.

regards
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Market is now cyclic if we do trading then it's best tactics to make profit but we need to watch market everyday. Even holding also not make any profit for now. In my opinion not much profit in crypto except trading in current situation. But maybe it's profitable in long term holding like six months or one year. If market recover in up trend.   Cheesy

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Everyone has their own strategies based on their analysis. If they think the coin can still recover and reach its highest point then holding is the right decision to do. But, if the coin has an obstacle to recover it is better to sell it.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

No, I have long since left the market because I do not believe in it and it seems to me that this technology and cryptocurrency have no great prospects and it has already reached its maximum

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

It is really depends on what coin are you holding. If your holding ethereum i suggest that you need to hold it a little more time and wait until the market recovers from the current status. If you have tokens that you will exchange it to ethereum once it will peak i suggest that you trade it immediately and buy ethereum. I think that is the best thing to do for a new coin. With the current state of the market. But some predictions thaalt says that during the last mongh of the year ut will be a bull run same in what happened last year. So it will recover at the last month of the year. If you have token that you think have a potential hold and wait a little more time.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

I keep holding and holding more mate. Because i believe the future of crypto and i have really big hopes for future. Crypto is my life and it will be continue like that. Dont be afraid because of dumps always pums comes after dumps. Surely you need to wait a little bit.
Holding now is pretty dangerous but it does not mean that I will not make some money by holding the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

Hold till you lambo. Never sell at a loss. Even if it takes years to achieve your aim. Keep holding

Are you sure that it makes sense to keep your coins and not to sell? Perhaps in a few more months they will become even cheaper. I take doubt whether it is worth further to store their coins.
A coin should be worth the same later on, the only thing that changes is when it is converted to another currency. That means hold if you really want the coin.

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Obviously, if there are serious losses, hodl is a mandatory option. In the long run, there is no need to much worry ,this downward trend will end one day eventually.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: