Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 01:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6495 times)
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Hold. Thanks to you, the rate does not fall so much and we can trade and earn our bread. I was happy with everything. Continue.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

There is no point in selling your coins now, because it`s too far away from top and too late also. Wait and hodl!

Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

There is no point in selling your coins now, because it`s too far away from top and too late also. Wait and hodl!
If we look at the current conditions with falling coin prices it is certainly not profitable if we sell it, so in my opinion there is no choice but to keep holding it first and we must be patient also waiting for the right time to sell it

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

If you hold a long enough period of time some tokens, for example cointroops, you can become very rich in the end. It's time.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

Women and cocaine?!  Grin we have different dreams, mate. I was holding for pretty long time, but I am out of condition to hold more, I simply need any money now for my costs and I am selling by little almost all the time. Why by little? Well I hope that the price will sharply go up one day and I can sell my remaining founds by good price, but who knows when it is going to happen? This year really sucks for crypto.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

even when the coin you are holding right now cant have a good price in the market it is still better to hold it until the price of bitcoin raise again, that is the moment that most of the coin will be having a good value in the market so just wait.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Yes! Still Holding all my coins right now, and not selling it because the price is to low to sell and i will not gain profit if i sell it. That's why i will wait for the big pump and then sell my coins so that i will gain profit. Smiley
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

I do not think that storing alternative coins is beneficial now. It seems to me that you need to set short-term goals and get a small profit.

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

Yes I am still holding all that I have. With a dream of good wine and beautiful girl. It's ridiculous, but I still have hope for what I'm buying. Crypto is where magic happens if you dream of a better future. Smiley)

genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

In my portfolio there are some coins that I did not have time to sell at a high price. I would sell them with pleasure if they became more expensive.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

in my opinion, the only thing I do is hold , see the market conditions continue to fall and I am still loyal to hold the coin that I have until the market recovers

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

yes, I still hold it to this day with the belief that crypto will reach its peak of prosperity again, maybe in 2020

Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

A big YES! Still holding my coins because i still believe that the marketplace will recover soon and all my coins will pump!! I loss a huge profit so the best way to do now is to hold it and wait for the best. Smiley
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Holding is one of the best strategy to be considered greatly especially at a time like this that so many promising projects are barely holding on as regards their values. I know the result thereof will worth the wait.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Certainly. Continue to hold. I think very soon it will bear fruit. The main thing is to wait for the right moment and then sell everything.

Same here, the market is mostly bearish since the bitcoin start to go down last January from its all-time last december 2017. I'm going to hold my coins for the meantime while waiting for the right time to sell it. Buying another potential coin that could pump up within weeks is a good option if you have still a fund for it. I believe the coins will bounce back again in due time.

It's a good time to buy, I guess, especially if you've just entered the market and have money and enthusiasm. We've already invested and have been waiting too long to buy new coins again and again. I've waited for more than 18 months haven't got my money's worth...

petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

This strategy will not always well work. It is better to be engaged in trading and trade in cryptocurrencies at the cryptocurrency exchanges.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

if  i  were  you  i  would  still   hold because  of  the  market s  condition  for now  and  after  a  few  months  i  would  sell  them  to  gain  some  more  profits.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Yes for me, beside what happen on this market as of now. I am still a pure holder, I got my bags full, and was hoping for a early bull run if it would be applicable. And for me, I have no doubt with my move. I am a long term investor and holder.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

lol....Lambo full of women and cocaine....Big dream intead.
With respect to the post, it is very necessary that we hold on to our hope and not sell at this point. WE have already lost enough and selling now will mean that we have lost them for real. Sometimes, it is worth waiting

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

And we don’t have any other choice ... everyone has already lost 50 to 90 percent of their investments ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: