Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6442 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

Yes, without hodl everyone has the trading option. Because this is not the time to sell, if you sell then you will lose your time, money and efforts! As trading is not for everyone, then Holding is the way to keep running! Crypto market may recover at the end of this year or it can take a long time! So, we have to be patient and keep hodling. This is my point of view at this current situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

I guess I'm on the second option. No matter how bad the situation is right now, I'm still hoping for hold. Of course, I understand that not all coins will be able to show a good result, but in some I am sure and will keep them for a long time.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

HODL not for altcoins in low marketcap. HODL only coins in top 10 marketcap except eth. ETH is going down and down. I think in 2019 eth will be under 200 USD in price. The suply is inflation added with too many erc20 tokens in the market. Most ICO and scammers uses erc20 to scam investors that makes eth price is too low.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

It is true that many of those who bought at the beginning of the year are losing money, but right now it is convenient to continue doing hodl, there are only 2 months left for the end of the year so there is not much left for you to recover your investment and maybe a little more.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

It is true that many of those who bought at the beginning of the year are losing money, but right now it is convenient to continue doing hodl, there are only 2 months left for the end of the year so there is not much left for you to recover your investment and maybe a little more.
It's a big loss especially if we just bought when the hype of crypto last year started, Holding is good but we must consider being updated on the product status.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

As I can see on the market now, the only thing that I must do is buy while the market is not recovering and hold on on dearest life until it recovers or the bullrun starts because its a great opportunity what we have now in the market so we shouldn't waste it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

If you keep good coins then of course you need to store the tokens , and if the course is a dead coin, it is better to sell immediately tokens and do not store

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Continue to HOLD and always believe in your choice. Maybe we have failed and have still failed before, but if you want anything, try to do it, do not think of anything because you still believe in your choice to ignore the What is going on in this bizarre market.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

It all depends on your capacity to HODL. I actually HODL most of my bounty however, due to the bearish market, I think the last bounty that I had received was from my bounty last year. So, I hadn't earned anything this year and the market is such a pain to sell my bounties now. However, I have no choice since I also have bills to pay. So, I sell and accept my loss.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

if you believe better hodl because no matter your portofolios down if not sell you don't loss anything.
and if price going down you can buy more so if price recover you can get more profit.
but maybe need more time.
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

I believe that now is the right time for long-term investments. Just the market will recover and begin to grow. And you choose a promising coin and you will wait for its peak.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

if you believe better hodl because no matter your portofolios down if not sell you don't loss anything.
and if price going down you can buy more so if price recover you can get more profit.

It makes no sense to sell my coins and tokens, they have fallen in price by more than 50%. So I decided that either all or nothing. Therefore, I decided to keep my coins to the last.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

I don't think there's much choice at the moment. It's good to invest in cryptocurrencies now since prices are low, but selling them is pointless, so Yes, you should keep in the long run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Waiting option may take a very long time until the price rises again. Trading it's a good way to get some profits, buy again at a lower price. Hodl only if you aren't good in trade.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

I'm still true to the long-term investment strategy. It seems to me that this is the right strategy in this market.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

The best cryptocurrency is not eth token. Ethtoken are worthless to HODL. There are new pow and pos coins that are worth. ETH tokens are too easy to create, the users no need to mine, just hold then no product of MVP that support the tokens. That is the real trash in blockchain. Do you still hodl eth token?
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

It makes no sense to sell my coins and tokens, they have fallen in price by more than 50%. So I decided that either all or nothing. Therefore, I decided to keep my coins to the last.
And then if there will be a little pump and what will you do? If you hold your token without try to recover your amount through doin' a little activity and is there an ETA about how long your money will be back dude? We know that this has become the main problem in the crypto it takes a few years or even more to get the next bubble.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

The idea is to do hodling until December, luckily I'm not at a big loss because I bought when the price of btc was 8k, but I do not plan to sell at loss, so in December I hope that at least goes up to 10k to be able to get a little in and I still leave money there for transactions.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

I am still holding up to this very moment, if others say  that i need to cutloss, then probably they are right, but i still believe that the market would be normalize hopefully, im not losing my hope and fate in crypto.
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Definitely.
For me, Hodling has always been a better option, and I think that more than ever, now is the perfect time to hodl my coins, rather than sell them. I might be a little bothered about the market condition presently, but I won't trouble myself to sell my coins, cos I have faith that everything will be great again soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: